• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
True, just i remember them asking in the Stage threads about the new Battlefield and how it would be and this is similar to the suggestions given - a rustic ruins area taking traits from Melee and Brawl. Idk, you guys could be right though.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
True, just i remember them asking in the Stage threads about the new Battlefield and how it would be and this is similar to the suggestions given - a rustic ruins area taking traits from Melee and Brawl. Idk, you guys could be right though.
Its not a new battlefield.

Trust me, I know a PMDT.

ArtfulHobbes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArtfulHobbes2.0
3DS FC
4339-2578-0811
Actually regarding the thought of a new Battlefield and FD, I have an idea. So Project M is seen as a competitive mod, with an audience and is a good spectator sport right? Maybe the Battlefield, FD, or both should encompass that feeling. So instead of having a platform floating in space, maybe it should be something like Pokemon Stadium or Boxing Ring where it's all styled up and there is an audience in the back cheering all the epicness that is happening onstage. It could use the midair stadium as reference I suppose, that seems to be a good starting point.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
And Project M wouldn't just copy the one from the Subspace nor the Pokémon stadium: They would do something unique, which I would love the most.

kylexv

Smash Master
anyone kno0w how to unlock FALCO? i view this on youtube.

Probably a hack that replaces Fox with Falco.
And also, welcome to Smashboards. Keep in mind that this is a Project M thread, not a Smash 64 thread. And PLEASE do not post the same thing in 10 different threads. It will risk you getting banned from the forums.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I would like to emphasize how badly we need the clone Pokémon palette swaps: Very.
I would very much like to see the clone pattern painted onto the red Brawl palette swap, that was a personal favourite of mine. Of course, doing that would cut down one of Ivysaur's swaps, removing any chance of the team coloured fungal-zombisaur I'm embarrassingly in love with.
Why are you spamming this in a zillion different threads? This isn't even the 64 board.
This guy has succeeded in wasting over 44 minutes of his life spamming each thread:

That's as big as I could get.

It's my dearest favourite button, especially on Steam! First opportunity to use it here, I feel so happy! Is it possible to report the user itself?

Back to the topic at hand! I think if Project M were to go a different direction for Battlefield and Final Destination, it should be an HD version of the 64 iterations. They've done so well on their HD/64 stages that they're somewhat iconic to Project M, it would also fit Project M's preferred colour scheme of blues and purples, without being too overly Melee worship. Of course - I definitely wouldn't mind the team going completely original.

While we're talking stages, I had a thought - what if the Alt for Bowser's Castle was an HD-ified version of Mewtwo2000's "SM64 Vs Bowser (All in 1)"? I can't really see a competitive version of the stage being an alt unless they went with the popular Bowser's Castle on the vault. And an HD version of the stage could be beautiful.

I started working on one, but then lazy.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
What the **** the beta is out right now how do they do this? I WASN'T READY

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
That new announcer sounds so happy!

When Dry Bowser got a Smash Ball and used it, I saw the new thing, and I kinda got a little scare-surprised! Does Giga Dry Bowser have new lighting?

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
That new announcer sounds so happy!

When Dry Bowser got a Smash Ball and used it, I saw the new thing, and I kinda got a little scare-surprised! Does Giga Dry Bowser have new lighting?
Gigs wasn't touched.

WAIT AHH HOLD ON IS THIS LIKE A REVAMPED FINAL SMASH OR SOMETHING OR IS THIS A NEW CHARACTER OR A NEW ALT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHATS hAPpENENNINGGGG!!!!!!!!
SOJ got bored and re-made Warioman to make him more crazy and fun. He's selectable like Giga Bowser.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Did Mario get some upgrades?

@ Nanobuds Nanobuds I know you're a busy man, but would a list of improved aesthetics specifically be too much to ask?

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Nah that's missing stuff like Tink's new smash taunt for example. A lot of the animations and costumes look cleaned up to me.

I'm going to edit this post even though it has nothing to do with my response to Nefnoj...

I dig some searching and found some hidden easter eggs on new stages.
Bowser's Castle

Saffron City

Peach's Castle 64

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
took me an hour before i got used to it. i like it now.
I wish I could say the same.

Anyway, the update is just nuts. All the new effects, sounds, BOWSER... dank/10.

I'm surprised Lucario doesn't have shockwave effects for his up taunt though.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Ivy's Final Smash now has some more graphics and Charizard's was changed. Now he fires three fireballs. Squirtle's seems the same.

ArtfulHobbes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArtfulHobbes2.0
3DS FC
4339-2578-0811
Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Why was Bowser's victory theme changed? His 3.5 one was perfect and now it sounds tame and a little cheesy.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Why isn't Brawl final destination back.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Nah that's missing stuff like Tink's new smash taunt for example. A lot of the animations and costumes look cleaned up to me.

I'm going to edit this post even though it has nothing to do with my response to Nefnoj...

I dig some searching and found some hidden easter eggs on new stages.
Bowser's Castle

Saffron City

Peach's Castle 64
I'm not sure if this was mentioned by the PMDT earlier but the whole level from Sunshine was imported made from scratch by God @Theytah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom