• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I think it'd be awesome if Lucario's taunt that gives him aura would be chargeable. Imagining it, I picture Lucario basically charging to become a Super Saiyan, with a wind effect like Ike's Down Taunt, followed by a burning flame aura behind him, and maybe his Brawl Down-B mirage effect.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
It seems @ Nanobuds Nanobuds and the whole art team finally went a day without showing us something.

it was a sad day..
Don't worry, over here we still have three hours left.
I bet at midnight or whatever he's gonna pop by and say "47" then leave.

It'd be really funny if Wii ROB didn't have metal.

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
I SWEAR TO NANO IF I DOUBLE POST AGAIN I WILL IMPLODE

EDIT: I EDITED THE FIRST DOUBLE POST AND NOW IT LOOKS WEIRD COME ON GIMME A BREAK

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I really need to get a life and stop spending so much time on this one thread.
I swear to Nano, if I double post again I will implode!

Edit: I edited the first double post and now it looks weird, come on! Gimme a break....
You... Double posted?

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
You... Double posted?
IM VERY ANNOYED BECAUSE ON MY SCREEN IT SHOWED A DOUBLE POST EARLIER AND NOW IT DOESN'T AND I HAD A REALLY GOOD PUN IN THE POST AND NOW ITS GONE SO IM SAD. the only way I can be happier is a confirmation of Meowser for 3.6

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
MEOWSER CONFIRMED HOLY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!
jk
sorry @ ConDeeCas ConDeeCas ;p
Oh my gosh! It looks BEAUTIFUL!!
You got me... I fell for it.
Oh, and I saw this on the Reddit:
Someone asked the Project M team if they could switch X and Y in terms of zooming in and out on the pause screen... To which SOJ_smash (what's he do? I think he's a code wizard) responded
SOJ_Smash said:
Because we're nearing release and we won't delay for something arbitrary like that. Maybe for 4.0, but so many people have gotten used to blah blah blah nobody cares.
I think I'm peeing my pants. It's one thing for a Project M Developer to say we're nearing release, but it's another thing for a wizard to say it.

He's a wizard, right? I think? Someone please confirm?

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
No SOJ just kinda does everything. He helps with stages, testing stuff, public relations, makes videos, manages twitter and facebook, and helps organizes releases.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
While he's here,
Hey Nanobuds Nanobuds , do you read every post in this thread? I'm curious. I do, like every five minutes, but that's because I have no life.
I noticed that the very second you come on, so do ten other peoples.
No SOJ just kinda does everything. He helps with stages, testing stuff, public relations, makes videos, manages twitter and facebook, and helps organizes releases.
Hm.

I think that's even better. Pretty sure.
@ Nanobuds Nanobuds is there really an announcement happening tonight?
Haha wait what where's this coming from.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
It'd be weird if Project M 3.6 was available already, but they just didn't announce it. I'd laugh.
Haha, I was just browsin' this marnin'. I only check a few posts if they're by Project M Developers, most people post about techs and wavedashes and strategies, maaan, I just want my Olimar Ivysaur cosumes. I don't have a Reddit account, I should probably get one one of these days, shouldn't I?
I just realized none of my mains have costumes. I am sad.
I just used "one one" in a sentence I can die happy.
Anytime I type in small font like this, I crouch down in my seat all sneaky like. I just noticed that.

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
MEOWSER CONFIRMED HOLY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!
jk
sorry @ ConDeeCas ConDeeCas ;p
Our resident profit, @ Nanobuds Nanobuds , has recieved a message that if any mortal being states false profit of the first coming of our lord and savior Meowser, he and or she's grandchildren's grandchildren shall burn in the fiery pits of H-E double hockey sticks for all of eternity. joking aside if you do this again I will murder you.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
@ Nanobuds Nanobuds is there really an announcement happening tonight?
While he's here,
Hey Nanobuds Nanobuds , do you read every post in this thread? I'm curious. I do, like every five minutes, but that's because I have no life.
I noticed that the very second you come on, so do ten other peoples.

Hm.

I think that's even better. Pretty sure.

Haha wait what where's this coming from.
Yo Nanobuds! Will we ever see a conductor Toon Link, or a Minish Cap Toon Link?
Uhm.. uh... maybe.. idk... too many questions... 47.

Nano.exe has stopped responding

But for reals idk the answers to the announcement thing. I've been AFK from the PMDT the past few days.

We do have one more slot for Toon Link so maybe

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Uhm.. uh... maybe.. idk... too many questions... 47.

Nano.exe has stopped responding
Hey Nanobuds will Goku be a playable character? OOH AND GROOSE!!!! While we're at it, why not add in a PLAYABLE NUMBER 47??!?!?!?! Actually, just add in EVERY CHARACTER EVER!!!!

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
I think since iwantgames is making awakening roy the PMDT should make this one I found

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
@ Nanobuds Nanobuds do you view this thread constantly or does smashboards just like to troll me.
Hahaha, I was wondering the same thing... But he seldom comments, so I think (really hope) he's just catching up on all the other comments.
trust me you could tell the difference,
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN TELL
YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE.
SHEESH, PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE THESE ASSUMPTIONS, LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT MY OPINION IS, LIKE THEY HAVE MORE AUTHORITY OVER IT THAN I DO.

trust me you could tell the difference, look at his hair again its not blowing in the wind.
Hahaha, half extreme joke, half extreme pet peeve aside, I know, but I feel like things on paper can be so different, but in-game, look so similar. Chest piece, shoulder pauldrons, boots, hair, all the same colour. The only thing that's different colour-wise is the shirt, where Project M Roy has a tunic, and that Roy doesn't.

While detail-wise, it's really cool, that's not as important as colour and the big picture. In-game, it's not particularly easy to pay attention to the smallest detail while three other characters are chasing after you. Having to pay attention to those details put you at a gameplay disadvantage.

Compare what they did with Power Suit Samus in comparison to the standard palette swap: Notice how her Power Suit has a yellow/tan colour, rather than an orange colour like the original concept art has. These kind of differences are very important, as it's very easy and obnoxious to accidentally think you're another character. If you have two costumes or palette swaps that are similar in both structure and colours, then it gets frustrating. That's why they changed so many of Lucario's and Sonic's palette swaps, and why I'm so insistent on a few of Wario's palette changes.

I waaay over-analyze aesthetics.

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
Hahaha, I was wondering the same thing... But he seldom comments, so I think (really hope) he's just catching up on all the other comments.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN TELL
YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE.
SHEESH, PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE THESE ASSUMPTIONS, LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT MY OPINION IS, LIKE THEY HAVE MORE AUTHORITY OVER IT THAN I DO.

Hahaha, half extreme joke, half extreme pet peeve aside, I know, but I feel like things on paper can be so different, but in-game, look so similar. Chest piece, shoulder pauldrons, boots, hair, all the same colour. The only thing that's different colour-wise is the shirt, where Project M Roy has a tunic, and that Roy doesn't.

While detail-wise, it's really cool, that's not as important as colour and the big picture. In-game, it's not particularly easy to pay attention to the smallest detail while three other characters are chasing after you. Having to pay attention to those details put you at a gameplay disadvantage.

Compare what they did with Power Suit Samus in comparison to the standard palette swap: Notice how her Power Suit has a yellow/tan colour, rather than an orange colour like the original concept art has. These kind of differences are very important, as it's very easy and obnoxious to accidentally think you're another character. If you have two costumes or palette swaps that are similar in both structure and colours, then it gets frustrating. That's why they changed so many of Lucario's and Sonic's palette swaps, and why I'm so insistent on a few of Wario's palette changes.

I waaay over-analyze aesthetics.
yeah true, but I still want it

Please refrain from multiposting. Just edit your last post.
Did it again it was my internet that messed up that time though. :]

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Oh my god you people are still up why my god I thought I was the only one, this is terrible you all are gonna wake up at noon

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
It's only 11PM where I'm at, but I usually stay up until like 3AM. I sleep for 3 hours or 9 depending on what my body wants to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom