• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019

This costume for DK pleaze. Color of shirt could change as color swaps.

And this for snake. (or at least the eye patch and hair if the uniform is to hard)

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord

This costume for DK pleaze. Color of shirt could change as color swaps.

And this for snake. (or at least the eye patch and hair if the uniform is to hard)
I think these are no-brainers. They're easy to do, I imagine almost everyone would approve, and they easily fall under the general rules for alt costumes.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I def hope there are a few different interpretations of ZSS. There are like 4 or 5 different styles I'd love to see them use, including this one posted

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
That's so awesome, I can't wait to see what they did with the recolors on that. : D

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
This is what his costume will actually be, it isn't a suggestion.

EDIT: Oh, splat already told you. Whoops.
Yeah, it's awesome. The more I think about it, the more I actually like the changed sword; it's a nice touch.

I have a question for the PMBR. How many extra slots is it possible to have? Could I have a third set of costumes for Toon Link, or is there a cap?

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's awesome. The more I think about it, the more I actually like the changed sword; it's a nice touch.

I have a question for the PMBR. How many extra slots is it possible to have? Could I have a third set of costumes for Toon Link, or is there a cap?
Oh, there's a cap alright.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I knew that's where you were going with that!

There's clearly not a cap though.
Nono, you misunderstand. Instead of a third set of costumes, there's a cap, just like you said.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
They should give toon link a proper cel shaded look. I don't know why the Brawl team didn't do that in the first place.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
They should give toon link a proper cel shaded look. I don't know why the Brawl team didn't do that in the first place.
Me neither, but that wouldn't really fit in with Brawl's aesthetic, so I don't think they will, sadly. It's okay though, Outset Link looks amazing.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Me neither, but that wouldn't really fit in with Brawl's aesthetic, so I don't think they will, sadly. It's okay though, Outset Link looks amazing.

I don't think it doesn't fit the aesthetic.. G&W is flat.. why does that fit? lol
Anyway, ya he does look great regardless

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I don't think it doesn't fit the aesthetic.. G&W is flat.. why does that fit? lol
Anyway, ya he does look great regardless
Because properly-colored Toon Link is unbelievably bright and Brawl has a more realistic, darker colors aesthetic. Toon Link ripped straight from WW would look so out of place.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Because properly-colored Toon Link is unbelievably bright and Brawl has a more realistic, darker colors aesthetic. Toon Link ripped straight from WW would look so out of place.

Eh, I use one of the brawlvault toon link hacks, and it looks just fine.

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
Um this just came in to my mind about pikachu and an alt for him.........
You all remember sparky? off of the first season of pokemon? the one with ritchie? i know it doesnt seem like such a big spectacular alt but hey its and idea to throw in there

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I was honestly perfectly content with Armored Mewtwo, Doc and Mr. L, but Old Snake with the Solid Eye would be pretty...solid too.

Seriously, you guys are the BEST. Have we seen the renders for Doc or Armored M2 yet?

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
I was honestly perfectly content with Armored Mewtwo, Doc and Mr. L, but Old Snake with the Solid Eye would be pretty...solid too.

Seriously, you guys are the BEST. Have we seen the renders for Doc or Armored M2 yet?

Doctor Mario

Armored Mewtwo

They are usually posted on KCMM first by Nanobuds, so anytime a new one is shown I'll post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom