• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Can someone please tell me that the PMBR will give Light Suit Samus the Light beam over the Power beam and the Dark beam over Ice beam...

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
image.jpg
GUYS POPO NEEDS AN ICEMAN ALT COSTUME. IT WOULD BE THE BEST REFERENCE EVER

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Is there a chance to have new Charizard evolutions as alt costumes?
Unfortunately, none of the mega evolutions will be costumes. I think it has something to do with them being trademarked separately, and the PMBR wanting to avoid any legal trouble that might come from adding them.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I was just thinking. It would be nice if the design of Link's bombs changed when he's in his Melee costume to match it. It's kinda odd seeing the TP bombs from Melee Link. They changed fireballs into pills, so changing the design of the bomb shouldn't be too much of a hassle, right?

Shin F.

Smash Master
I was just thinking. It would be nice if the design of Link's bombs changed when he's in his Melee costume to match it. It's kinda odd seeing the TP bombs from Melee Link. They changed fireballs into pills, so changing the design of the bomb shouldn't be too much of a hassle, right?
The pills are the exception, not the rule. They said they can't do it for other characters.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
please can we have that new marth in red?

just cause of one thing I made months ago

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
It was an experiment that happened to work.

Making it work with other costumes will take a LOT of time and effort from our coders, who have more important things to do for Project M.
so basically they will work on it once they are done with more important things?

Alright, so never. Got it.

theTRUEchamp

Smash Apprentice
I'm absolutely stoked that Samus is getting 3-4 new costumes since she's my main. In addition to the Light Suit, I hope she gets the PED Suit, NES (Power) Suit (with ZSS getting a Justin Bailey costume), and the 75% Corrupted Suit (or whatever the highest level of possible corruption is since I haven't played MP3).

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
If I recall, Toon Link's dtilt utilizes the light element

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
It was an experiment that happened to work.

Making it work with other costumes will take a LOT of time and effort from our coders, who have more important things to do for Project M.
So I guess that means no heart arrows for classic Pit? Ah well..

MagicManNo9

A busy man with a busy schedule these days!
Oh God, that Toon Pit is just 10/10 Design, I love you guys and can't wait for it to be released! (FINGERS CROSSED FOR A RELEASE DATE) Though I don't mind waiting a long time either way~
:011:

Last edited:

HayabusaTaichou

Smash Apprentice
Why was the boomerang model changed? Was it just because the way it was changed to work didn't reflect that design anymore? I personally really liked the TP style boomerang's design and would have rather kept it looking like that anyway.

KoolKai

Smash Rookie
NNID
KoolKai
3DS FC
0001-3357-5286
Is it possible to change out Snake's Cypher (up-B) to the Fulton balloon from Peacewalker and MGSV? If so, you should totally do it with a Big Boss alt..... but use either his Peacewalker/MGSV design or his trenchcoat costume from the older games to distinguish him a bit from Solid Snake.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Is it possible to change out Snake's Cypher (up-B) to the Fulton balloon from Peacewalker and MGSV? If so, you should totally do it with a Big Boss alt..... but use either his Peacewalker/MGSV design or his trenchcoat costume from the older games to distinguish him a bit from Solid Snake.
Way ahead of you.
I already thought of this in the Alt. Costume thread I brought up using a bunch if MGS3 items to replace his current special moves, like the C3 instead of C4, the Russian RG-3 grenade I believe it's called..? The Hush puppy pistol for Tranq, and the Kidnapper drone from Peace Walker for the Cypher(although after looking up the Fulton, it definitely suits Naked Snake better).
But somebody over there basically said that the special move items are unchangeable without changing the coding..

Idunno though, PMBR is apparently "magic", so maybe they'll try and make it possible to add new items to Alt Costumes for special moves in the future for an update.. 4.0 maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom