• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please report threads that need to be moved!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
If a thread is still in the wrong room, please post a link to it here in this thread. I am pretty sure I missed quite a few. We are gathering all Brawl+, PC Smash, etc. threads into this room.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Thanks, BK. (lol burger king)

I'm going to have to pass on the first thread you posted as it seems to be completely contained with the "normal" realm of smash even if it is a weird combination of settings to use. :p

I've moved the rest. Thanks so much, guys!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
And so it was finally made. :bee:

Thanks JV, Buzz, and anyone else behind the curtain for making this board.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Thanks alot for this. Will this board have any stickies? I realize that its not only a brawl+ board but we do have our main b+ threads and people occasionally make threads that are not sticky worthy pertaining to brawl+. Would it be possible to stick the four brawl+ threads and the drawling thread and stuff so you have the main threads to the several projects separated away from the other smaller but related topics?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I agree with Kupo. It may put a bit more emphasis on Brawl+ than everything else, but Brawl+ is quite likely to be getting the post activity here anyways.

Prehaps the Code Agenda, Hacking Support Topic, Brawl+ FAQ, and BrawlPlussery? Four is a bit much, but General Brawl has seven, for example.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
That's awesome. Great. Thanks admins!

If you look at views and posts, there are 3 big threads:
Official SSB4 Discussion
Make Your Move 4 (soon to be 5, as this iteration ends soon)
Brawl+ Competetive

I would say: Sticky the obviously highly visited ones, make a similar CSP Courtesy thread just like in GBD, and we'll all be happy.

Edit: x_x
I put a digit where nothing was... sorry... it's 3 big threads.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
This entire forum should be moved in a section under the Brawl character discussion boards. I hate how this forum pushes down the tactical discussion and the character boards.

/rants

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I would rather that there be one main Brawl+ thread stickied with descriptions/links to all the important Brawl+ threads.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'd be happy to make a Brawl+ Directory for the Brawl+ people, but I'm not every involved in the project, so...

I'll leave it up to somebody else. Though I do already have a directory running on the Mario boards so I have expirience with it.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I would rather that there be one main Brawl+ thread stickied with descriptions/links to all the important Brawl+ threads.
Ok in that case, I think my Code agenda thread should be stickied since that is where the heart of the discussions are and where the hackers usually come. Its where the codes are at.

I can link the other threads

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Link me to the thread of choice, please. I don't follow Brawl+ politics. :)

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Add the directory to it, pl0x.

It has been stickied.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Actually, I'm thinking it might be easier to just make a new directory thread. That thread is already pretty crammed as it is. :(

kupo15

Smash Hero
:( but I like my sticky and people can easily see when a new code comes up.
Thats why I asked for another post for organization. Its up to you.

Can I get another post anyway? Inserted at the very top?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
A directory could also contain a small news update section to drive attention to certain threads that were recently updated. Having the actual guides would be overwhelming.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Got it.

We also need someone willing to create/maintain an index thread for all the PC smash games being made.

Top Bottom