• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please report any spam that you see! MUST READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

comboking

Smash Master
There are 37 character specific boards right now, and not very many moderators to take care of them, so we can't always be around to deal with spam you may see on the board. But there is actually a way to make sure that spam on the board is dealt with: its the report button (
). Located underneath the user's name, you can click on this button to send a complaint to the moderating staff, and the first moderator to receive the message will take care of it as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to report any spam threads or spam in serious threads that you think requires the assistance of a moderator. Help us help you keep these boards free of spam!
From SamuraiPanda Original thread:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200731

comboking

Smash Master
this is to filter out the people who come here and spam stupid things like OMG Ike is high tier and stuff like that if u see this kind of spam please report it. this is not to bash anyone.

comboking

Smash Master
Correction that was spam and if this thread is spam so is the one SamuraiPanda posted. This is used to stop spam.

comboking

Smash Master
I know i'm not a MOD but i am trying to help them out if u don't like it just deal with it plus no Ike player will find the original thread just randomly so this is a perfect thread to go here.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Then why do we bash each other.
Most of the time we're just joking.

But... WTF?????? Stop trying to raise your post count or w/e!!! YOU ALREADY REPLIED TO THAT POST, SO WTF???

Everytime I think my respect for you can't lower anymore, you prove me wrong... -___-

That's a bash. I'm serious though.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I don't care about my post count I could care less
Then why did you repond to Light's post, when you already did? Why do you only make like 5 word posts, that contributes NOTHING to the discussion? AND why would you even advertise this thread in another one? That post is not going to be seen after another page or two posts appear in that thread... -_-

So just, w/e... I'm going to stop replying to this thread and bumping the spam. I'm just going to remain silent and report any other post that you make.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Seriously, CK, just stop posting unless you actually have something worthwhile to say (yes yes ironic post ololo. Get over it.)

comboking

Smash Master
number 1 what mod
number 2 he hasn't posted for weeks
Number 3 this has been reported so many times and it still isn't closed
Number 4 how is this spam (look up the definition in microsoft word or something)

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
CK, in all niceness and everything, quit posting in here. I'm not saying this rude, but every time you post in here your harming yourself more from other people. As you've known, this thread is nothing but flame, so I'd stop where your at right now, since you've been reported multiple time.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Comboking, I like your intent, but really, this post was only necessary in the forums that had really bad cases of spam. Sonic, Lucario, MK, Etc.

Character specific forums do get away with a bit more, but that's because they're a lot less active. And I'd rather let fun activity go around, rather than strict inactivity.

Yes, report posts if you see them, but Comboking, please allow me to direct you to the global rules, rule #8. (Most notably, the passage in red.)

Kirby King said:
8. Very Important If a topic is spam, DO NOT reply to it. The Moderators for the room will take care of it. Even if it isn't spam, just a topic that doesn't need to be there, don't post anything like "closes" in it. Also, DO NOT correct someone and tell them the rules. If we catch you doing this, you'll be in big trouble. This is probably our most-broken rule on the boards, and oftentimes people correct a "Spammer" while breaking a rule at the same time. Examples of things not to post:

a. You're stupid!
b. Get outta here, spammer!
c. This is in the wrong room!
d. This is going to get closed.
e. You're in trouble!
f. Can't you read the rules?
g. *tries to close, fails*
h. *closes*

* 2 points, 2 weeks length
I'm not going to give you an infraction, because I know you were just tryin' to help us out. But believe me. We've got it covered. :) Please re-read the rules yourself, before telling other members that they're breaking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom