• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Don't Get Offended By This

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I have been doing some thinking and I am convinced that Yoshi is a girl. What other animal can lay eggs and call itself a man???

:laugh:
"Other"?

btw a sea horse can lay eggs and be considered a male...

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Are they really eggs, or are they just polka dotted shells of feces??? Think about it. How can eating and excreting create an egg that is capable of being fertilized and turned into offspring? Itsa zuper crazizor!!

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Ok, following your logic, Yoshi's digestive system is linked with his reproductive organs. Do you have ANY idea WHAT that would mean?

Ladies and gentlemen! The highly qualified scientists of SWF have made an astounding discovery. Yoshis can reproduce through
oral sex
. :crazy:

Depster

Smash Champion
Yoshi says he's a guy, so he's a guy. Sides, we've never seen a yoshi reproduce <_< he just uses the eggs to throw and stuff, they are just poop anyway. I'd say Yoshi is really throwing poop at people

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi says he's a guy, so he's a guy. Sides, we've never seen a yoshi reproduce <_< he just uses the eggs to throw and stuff, they are just poop anyway. I'd say Yoshi is really throwing poop at people
^this is exactly what I'm saying. Yoshi just happens to like to decorate his feces so it looks nicer and helps the environment. XD I sound hysterical.

J-Money

Smash Apprentice
who cares? all i know is that yoshi is top tier and wins all these tournaments

Defender

Smash Rookie
Yoshi refers to himself as a guy. Boshi (in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) refers to herself as a girl, yet they are both Yoshis. Therefore, we have conclusive evidence that there are both male and female Yoshis.

Concerning Yoshi's eggs, let me ask you this: What creature gives birth to fire-works? Yoshi's eggs are repeatedly used as weapons, so maybe they are more like a self defense mechanism.

Wait a second, Samuelson is a Lucario main. This may just all be a plot by the Lucario community to get back at Yoshi for destroying Lucario twice in the recent Hit and Give games! Just kidding. :)

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Oh yeah our community is definetly planning a huge revolt...all started with this gender confused thread.

**** you yoshi's...we'll get you back someday... ;)

Defender

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah our community is definetly planning a huge revolt...all started with this gender confused thread.

**** you yoshi's...we'll get you back someday... ;)

I knew it! It's all an evil plot to destroy Yoshi! :chuckle: But remember that this Yoshi main will not be so easily fooled. I must defend Yoshi against these vicious attacks. My name is Defender after all. :)

Trapt497

Smash Ace
I knew it! It's all an evil plot to destroy Yoshi! :chuckle: But remember that this Yoshi main will not be so easily fooled. I must defend Yoshi against these vicious attacks. My name is Defender after all. :)
Haha good luck. Our aura is not so easy to defend :laugh:

Kress

Smash Rookie
Umm, well, yoshis can be both male and female, but they are generally just yoshis is most games.
In yoshi's story, there's a diference between male and female yoshis depending on their colors, green, blue, red and black yoshis are male, while skyblue, pink, yellow and white yoshis are females. Im not quite sure if the same distinction applies to yoshi's island, but after yoshi's story, color has nothing to do with gender.

Birdo is actually a he, but he wanna be a she, on mario's 2 manual there was something like this: "He think's he's a girl and he likes to wear a ribbon on his head. He rathers be called birdetta"

Well, of course yoshi can NOT make other yoshi's by just eating enemies.

Umm, the process of yoshi's reproduction is, ummmm, well, HEY! LOOK A WALL! *runs away*

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
Why do people always put Birdo and Yoshi together? They were double partners in freaking Mario Tennis and Mario Kart:DD. They have no prior relationship and aren't even close to being of the same species.

Also, there's never been any explanation as to how Yoshis reproduce. In SMW, they were trapped in eggs by Bowser. All the eggs you see come out of Yoshi either hatch into items or contain enemies.

The only egg that I've seen that originated from a Yoshi and hatch into another Yoshi in in SMRPG, and that was never fully explained because no one claimed to be the kid's parents. Also, SMRPG isn't exactly canon from what I've seen.

Top Bottom