• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Venom NY

Smash Lord
G.L to everyone whos going to pound,especially my niggs at swat/kf sorry i couildnt go guys especially brian U__U apparently were the best team in nyc and i couldnt go ><

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
ROFLMAO!!! Son Brawl is sold out EVERYWHERE IN TEH CITY!!!

Dude I went everywhere to check to get a copy for a pal and it can't be found.

Like way before the release Brawl was already hard to find LMAO!

Its the end of the world as we know it ppl.

This IS bigger than Halo.

K bye.
I'm so getting brawl and when find a store that has more than one I'll call u lol:psycho:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
brawls definetly bigger than halo i reserved my **** mega early GL to everyone who doesnt have a hacked wii or a reserved brawl =P lmao im defiently maining ganon falcon diddy sonic but im going to focuse on my helmet head and big nose LMAO (falcon and ganon)

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
Yo whats up everyone its been a long a$$ time since DIK posted. That is crazy brawls is out in japanese that is such a huge tease. I would love it if someone was so hardcore and go to japan get a copy (if there is any left lol) and bring it over here just for the smash community that would be so hot. However, that is not possible. Hm... as for my mains for brawl it will defintely be Pit, fox, peach, luigi, .....actually there is too many characters to main. It like over 40 characters to play and its so hard to choose. I really wonder how the tiers list is going to be this time(fox no longer top tier *cries* lol). If anything I will probably do the same thing as I did in melee. I will pick everyone and decide after that. Brawl is the game that will change lives and it will be the best game of our lives. I can't wait til brawl.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
No johns I go to NYU so I'm gonna be playing Brawl next weekend.

I can't say how, but I will be.

Mains? Dedede, Mario, Falco, Falcon, Olimar, Diddy, Sonic, ROB, and Dow Jones.

Alright, I'll try everyone out but that's who I see myself owning as.

And ZOMG have you seen Marth's FS? Teh gay.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
OMG!! y hasn't anybody posted 1 vs 1 brawl vids yet? I'm tired of watching ni99as play free for all with 3 lvl 1 cpus and LOSING!!!!!! lol.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Hey all, the rookie here.
1/25/08 was my first event, and it was fun as hell. I'll almost definitely be there next Friday.

D1, lol, definitely one of the funniest people I've ever met. Formation ma du!
Nemo, I will MM you for that quarter back when I get better!!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yo is there a weekly this week? imma bring KOF 11 if anybody is interest in a 50 cent mm? and yes brawl is better than halo.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If some people want I'll be throwing a smashfest friday so anyonee can come down for mellee and brawl

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Then again what else would I be bringing besides a VCR? I have no reason not to bring it. Besides, the Youtube world is gonna HAVE to see how epic my first-time playing Olimar skills are.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Then again what else would I be bringing besides a VCR? I have no reason not to bring it. Besides, the Youtube world is gonna HAVE to see how epic my first-time playing Olimar skills are.
Aww....what happen to KING DEDEDE? I was hoping to see you **** as him.

Alukard

Smash Hero
**** no weekly -_- ... i would have went to scars tourney instead then arhghhh >.>

Top Bottom