• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playntrade tourney in MA JAN 27th 08 UPDATED FOR LAST TIME!

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
My rule has nothing to do with Pokefloats. I just ban Floats because it's a horrible stage.
lol i know it doesn't but i love pokefloats anyways.

plus to me your rule makes no sense.

just to me, maybe not other people.

and cog, nope, rainbow cruise is still and always has been tournament legal.

What depresses me is that we might not be able to see pokefloats in the new game. :(

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Can't wait for this tournament, seeing how it will probably be the last melee one I will be attending. Hopefully, PNT has some early brawl ones, if they want a lot of money, they should start one soon after the release, since all the people who don't have the game will go and enter the tourney, just for the heck of it. I hear the first melee tournament there had over 100 at it, now theres only about 40.
I've been using strictly Luigi for the past while, I hope I can have a couple of friendlies against you guys before the tournament starts.
~MetalLuigi

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
okay u dont even know the story behind it so mind your buisness please

i am really sorry for that talk tho and i greatly regret itand im really sorry :/

ken y is lovable not mean :(

4give me mattdotzeb?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Forgive you?
Nah. I'm just going to 3-0 you. =) I've learned how to **** peaches with Falco ever since VLS. Good luck. Not to mention I'm not even going to start the set with Falco. I'm starting the set with Fox.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
well just realize im a nice guy and there are ne hard feelings friend

but yeah i have gotten significantly better myself and dont be surprised with some of the characters i pick ... tricks up these sleeves for you

but seriously outside of smash ... friends?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
My little cousin wanted a wii for xmas and my aunt couldn't find it . PC CHRIS TO THE RESCUE! lol she'd love me ._. i dunno how i'll get here but im interested in coming now. =D

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Forgive you?
Nah. I'm just going to 3-0 you. =) I've learned how to **** peaches with Falco ever since VLS. Good luck. Not to mention I'm not even going to start the set with Falco. I'm starting the set with Fox.
not to start ****, but didn't you got 0-12 in your pool with like 3 peaches in it, and you complained about having 3 peaches in it? Not that you'd be wrong, it is kind of a bad matchup.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
not to start ****, but didn't you got 0-12 in your pool with like 3 peaches in it, and you complained about having 3 peaches in it? Not that you'd be wrong, it is kind of a bad matchup.
dayuuuuuuuum

seriously though matt, chill out, be friends, no johns

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah I did get 0-12. And I bragged about it. I wouldn't have bragged if I wasn't doing that on purpose.
If you actually were there and saw the matches you would know I had a headache, was tired, and didn't try in my last 3 sets. Hell I played ROY in one of them vs Coin Chaser. I didn't give a **** about making it out of pools at VLS.
I lost my first 3 sets, sandbagged all of the other matches. I don't care if you call johns, it's the ****ed truth. I'm done with this subject now.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
lol cog ur toooo funny .. but hey daz if he wants to be sore loser let him

i might not even use peach cuz honestly i think i wont have to

but yeah peach owns falco n i dont believe mattdotzeb got gr8 against peaches ...

f8l dnt wry about it lol im sure we'll be good friends when i see u at the tourny

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
**** yeah ill go .... your the man BANKSS!

ill check out that thread now tell thorny i said wadup

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Wow alot of drama in the thread man. I am going to say this is mad HYPE son

On the last episode of dragonball z ken y and matt went at it and who lost............................... MATT!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt wants revenge and is willing to blow his money just to do it.

Find out AT THE TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banks

Smash Hero
**** yeah ill go .... your the man BANKSS!

ill check out that thread now tell thorny i said wadup
we aintgot no thread yet but we should end up having one probly maybe for BRAWL LOL

and you be the man ken y we gotta pimpslap ho's at a tournament in the future

AkA`Mr.Wigz

Smash Apprentice
fo sho kid im actually alot better now i main sheik

but yeah we be gettin mad hoes son cuz we mad rugged and mattdotzeb is MAD *****

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
lol i still have my account i was just checkin the thread on my bros account

Roman.

Smash Champion
* First stage is random or agreed upon by both players, further are counterpicked by the losing player, or selected at random if loser picks new character.

*Advanced Slob Picks: Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go
random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may
change characters
So which one is it?

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Hey, I was thinking of bringing my cube and a copy of ssbm, but would it be ok if I take it home with me a little bit before the tournament ends?
And who wants to face me in a friendly before the tourney starts, I've been practicing :D!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah I did get 0-12. And I bragged about it. I wouldn't have bragged if I wasn't doing that on purpose.
If you actually were there and saw the matches you would know I had a headache, was tired, and didn't try in my last 3 sets. Hell I played ROY in one of them vs Coin Chaser. I didn't give a **** about making it out of pools at VLS.
I lost my first 3 sets, sandbagged all of the other matches. I don't care if you call johns, it's the ****ed truth. I'm done with this subject now.
Here you go Matt

;)

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Due to circumstances, I have been BANNED from entering the PlayNTrade tournament.

Apparently, I've been winning too many of their tournaments.

They said they wanted to give PC Chris a chance to win the Wii, since he is coming all the way from Port Chester, so they forced to sit me out of this one.

They said I can enter and win up till 2nd place, but the condition is that I must forfeit to PC Chris, so I just said f*ck it.

So good luck Royal Rainbow, don't get ***** by Darc or KevinM in laggy TV's, and win that wii for your cousin.

Top Bottom