• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade tourney today

chckn

Smash Ace
was too good. So good that brawl couldnt even be used for the finals.

1 Seibrik : $7.70
2 Lee : $2.20
3 8-Bit : $1.10
4 Chckn
5 Jr
5 Angel
7 ATM
7 Flatsoda
9 John
9 Tony
9 Joel

Masky

Smash Master
I would have owned at this tournament. Well, except for the finals... because I used Ness in Melee too (yeah I know)

(This should be counted in the Florida PRs)

chckn

Smash Ace
probably tomorrow either at my house or pnt. Preferably pnt just b/c my sisters have school friday so it cant go that late.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea pnt, pnt, pnt!

more melee finals!

in case anyones curious this is how finals played out.

First match My sheik, Lee's Falco, dream land i believe. I win that match.

(finals were 2/3 due to time constraints)

Second match Yoshi's, his sheik, my marth, he wins.

Third match Final D, his sheik, my fox, he wins.

2nd Set.

Final D, his sheik my jiggs, i win.

2nd match Yoshi's his sheik, my mario, he wins.

3rd match Battlefield, his sheik, my Captain Falcon, i win. KNEEEEEEE

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yeah I'm definitely going tomorrow. Dad's getting a hair cut but I don't know when so I'll ask what time we're leaving.

Master Raven

Smash Master
LOL nice pun

Yeah the only reason I had to go was because my dad had to work real soon and mom was cooking up dinner and crap. This time we should be able to go again but much earlier (like sometime in the middle of the afternoon).

Imma dominate the Melee tourney with my Roy!

hahahahahahahahahahahaffffffffffffffffffff

chckn

Smash Ace
Well IDK if we can even play there today but yeah if we can Im not gonna be able to get there til around like 6:30 again.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Yeah its not gonna be able to be at PnT today -_-. To play friendlies at PnT is gonna have to be once every so often. Specially with so many people. The owner kinda questions what was happening and we had to say it was a failed attempt at a tournament -_-. So we just had a 1 dollar tournament since a few people showed up.

However we could play some matches at my house, but I only have one TV set up and its up stairs so taking extra tv's would be a *****. Unless we set some Tv's up in the backyard, but it would have to be planned.

But before I get carried away, I need to make sure I can even play today lmao. If I am on boyfriend duty today I wont be able to play. I have neglected my girlfriend for Brawl/Go this week and most of last -_- so I will update. If you guys schedule somewhere else Ill confirm if I am able to go or not.

chckn

Smash Ace
Yeah I may actually be able to to this at my house today but it would have to be from like 6:30-10:30 or so. Post on here if you can come by so that I can get an estimate.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Chckn, where do you live? I'd really like to visit your house for some friendlies but I'd have to ask my parents about it first. Also like I said before, you guys can also play at my apartment which is basically walking distance from PnT (the apartments practically hug Main Street). However if we're to play in my apartment then it'd have to be like Friday-Monday. Friday and Saturday because it's the weekends and Sunday-Monday because my dad is off so we can freely mess around since he'll be awake.

chckn

Smash Ace
Chckn, where do you live? I'd really like to visit your house for some friendlies but I'd have to ask my parents about it first. Also like I said before, you guys can also play at my apartment which is basically walking distance from PnT (the apartments practically hug Main Street). However if we're to play in my apartment then it'd have to be like Friday-Monday. Friday and Saturday because it's the weekends and Sunday-Monday because my dad is off so we can freely mess around since he'll be awake.
Sounds good dude, and I live in lakes on the green. Its at 87th and 186th(about 10 min from pnt). And I talked to your dad for a while so he would probably recognize me by face lol. But yeah maybe tomorrow or sometime this weekend we can do something at your place. But today it would probably be perfect from like 6:10-10:30 or so as long as its not an insane amount of people.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Haha yeah I remember you've spoken with my dad quite a bit before. Yeah I'll ask him about it, and my mom's even more lenient than my dad rofl (she actually suggested yesterday that my sister and I could walk to PnT alone without my dad, but he objected XD). IF I can go though then I might not be there for very long and might leave around 8 PMish or so. We'll see.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Actually, I think it'd be a better idea if we played at Chckn's house on Saturday, since most everyone I think would be off.

chckn

Smash Ace
Yeah we can do this at my house, I have one wii and three tvs as of now. Two more wii's would be really nice.... Gotta be serious about the time though. Got alotta **** to do tonight so everyones gotta be out like 10:30 no johns.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we can do this at my house, I have one wii and three tvs as of now. Two more wii's would be really nice.... Gotta be serious about the time though. Got alotta **** to do tonight so everyones gotta be out like 10:30 no johns.
Alright Ill go, ill either get on AIM or text you for directions when I get home and pick up my Wii.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
****, its my cousins birthday today, Im a horrible person. I forgot his birthday. Im gonna find out if we are doing something for his bday if not then Im there. If we are ill let you know chckn. -_-

chckn

Smash Ace
****, its my cousins birthday today, Im a horrible person. I forgot his birthday. Im gonna find out if we are doing something for his bday if not then Im there. If we are ill let you know chckn. -_-
hit me up on aim, and have your cousin come smash and drink some beer for his birthday!

Top Bottom