• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Tournament - Sunday, January 6, 2008!

aznforce817

Smash Lord
i might go connor but im not willing to put 20 bucks in. ten bucks mebbe?

And yes you should add doubles to the tournament. My teammate would actually want to go if there is doubles. entry fee for singles is still so pricey. :p

I will hold a tourny during christmas break for sure so keep an eye out if u want to come connor. get good grades so ur parents let u come :) lol.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
LOL, okay $10 is fine I guess, I doubt I can make it to your house though. mission Viejo is too FARRRRRR

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
If i had any say in the matter they'd have doubles

but not much I can do about it for the time being

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
We as in who? Killacam or you and c0nn0r

by the way we could've beaten claire and alex when it came down to me vs claire cept I screwed up something?:confused:

Now I'll never be the best female smasher in so-cal...err wait...

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I might show up. I plan on spending 14 hours a day playing brawl until Im the best brawl player in the world.
Maybe this will help me get into the competitave seen.

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
No the best plan you ever heard was me and fernando's team strat..."Win!"
Team Ravers and butchers for the win!:laugh:

By the way cam you called me right now during class, I was gonna text you and tell you to talk to me on boards but my phone was being ********.:dizzy:

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you're a bad poster, just for that, I'm going to own you really hard at the tournament =P

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
The one reason I like GF over GH is that GF is based on accuracy, and GH is just scorebased. GH, though, has music that I enjoy much more than GF.

--GCII
Yea that is a good point GH is more scorebased not accuracy, pisses me off when i have more % than someon but less points so i lose, BUT i luv the setlist in GH3 and i like the design of the xplorer more than the GF guitar...that one is too fat and akward.

you're a bad poster, just for that, I'm going to own you really hard at the tournament =P
As I will to you.

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
The only reason I am entering is to get third place and get the t-shirt...if I ever got 1st place, I'd buy $100 dollars worth of t-shirts and sucky games. YAY!

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
MysticGod needs to learn how to ***** EDIT.

my god, always like 4 posts in a row.

and ive never played or even seen marth/falco pro lol but that video he has makes him look less nooby than everyone says =]

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
woow, someone needs to warn these 2 mofos =P

cause i play my friends marth all the time :D and hes better than connor lol
If you're basing my skill off of youtube videos, all I can say is, "****in noob"

Mystic, if you're so confident against me, how about a $10 MM?

Top Bottom