• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Tournament - Sunday, January 6, 2008!

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who knows do not mention the benefits of bringing smash...simply because I'm worried I wont be one of the first people to bring it...yes I am an *** >.<

By the way C0nn0r just transferred to OCC...>.>

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Come on Psychomidget give C0nn0r a ride...I mean if there is some reason that you cant I suppose I could assist? It is just I'd have to wake up soo early >.<

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
YOU ONLY HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 11PM!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?! anyways, Nori, gimme your AIM screen name =P

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Dude 11PM! Thats 14 hours before the tournament starts! LoL

Screen name= afgballer4life16

but...I already had you added...which means you never added me...I see... [/emo]

NO MORE RIDE FOR YOU! JK

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
You wouldn't feel sorry for him if you knew what sort of item he broght to psychomidget's house...it was disturbing...not even gonna say it. If your reading this C0nn0r...SHAME!

"Wi mote case" uh huh ;)

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Question though...why isnt there doubles? If you are worried about loner kids you can assign them a random partner to play with and I am sure a decent amount of people would come...You guys can like keep 25% of the dough and distribute the rest to first second and third team in store credit?

Unless you can't have tournaments going on all the time then I see...:(

MysticGod101

Smash Apprentice
Question though...why isnt there doubles? If you are worried about loner kids you can assign them a random partner to play with and I am sure a decent amount of people would come...You guys can like keep 25% of the dough and distribute the rest to first second and third team in store credit?

Unless you can't have tournaments going on all the time then I see...:(
well i think they can they have like what 8 tvs?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
MysticGod....there's an edit button for a reason...if I were a mod, I'd ban you!!!

anyways, who the hell is going to this? I wanna win =P

AZN4, $20 MM if you go?

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
MysticGod....there's an edit button for a reason...if I were a mod, I'd ban you!!!

anyways, who the hell is going to this? I wanna win =P

AZN4, $20 MM if you go?
I believe I was tossing you up a bit at Cameron's house...BUT even though I lost I used a micro cam to record your moves and so you'll have to settle with second place

Cameron can have a stupid t-shirt:laugh:

Top Bottom