• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Tournament At Tustin, California In The District Shopping Center

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
good job to psychomidget and dsf. Aznforce, 7th in a tournament with from what I heard, "sucky people were there" isn't so great but good job anyways. MM me or psychomidget, I don't get out of bed for less than $20 :)

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
WORD OF ADVICE.. is they're not serving food at a tourny, be sure to eat beforehand... omg.. my first two matches were fine.. but after that, my tummy started growling at me, and i just couldn't think straight.. I got so sloppy O.o

^.^ But, I had a really great time today.. i think i did really well compared to how i usually do in a tournament scene =P.. Hehe.. last time i played Psycho, he 4-stocked me... today, he only 2-stocked me ^.^ so proud of myself

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
lol nah not clown funny maybe psycho funny :p AZN4 NOT AZNFORCE :p
it was a movie quote

WORD OF ADVICE.. is they're not serving food at a tourny, be sure to eat beforehand... omg.. my first two matches were fine.. but after that, my tummy started growling at me, and i just couldn't think straight.. I got so sloppy O.o

^.^ But, I had a really great time today.. i think i did really well compared to how i usually do in a tournament scene =P.. Hehe.. last time i played Psycho, he 4-stocked me... today, he only 2-stocked me ^.^ so proud of myself
ya i ate a slice of pizza before hand, but a monster drink managed to keep me full hahah

and ya u got better, but my jigs is just too crazy

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
ya i ate a slice of pizza before hand, but a monster drink managed to keep me full hahah
XD omg.. when i started getting hugnry and playing sloppy, i thought to myself..

"Hmm.. A monster would really nice right now. That's probably just what i need to get my energy back.."

O.o it wasn't til i left when i realized there was a Monster vending-machine in the back of the store :laugh:

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
ROFL Aznforce's one weakness is pokefloats! =P

@Psychomidget Your jiggs is kick *** wicked...kick *** wicked, but Louie Gee= > J00

I dont need food to operate, but I will be there November =)

And Connor Wheres my congratulations! Aren't you proud of me! *sob* you are no longer Marth/Falco Pro but feelings hurter Pro

Tritan

Smash Cadet
Good games. ;)

Amen on the food issue, I was starving by like 3 o clockish. rofl. Those johnny rocket burgers never looked so flippin tasty.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
OH!! I completely forgot Cameron N. sorry!! I should favor you more, our initials are the same xD

well great job getting that far, you're luigi is unique and it still did good even w/o wavedashing!

good job master lord king cameron, "free hugs" :)

OcarinaLink

Smash Journeyman
hehe, very nice tourney. It was a pleasure fighting and meeting y'all. Hope we can meet up sometime soon! Congrats to DSF...dude, you effing rock! As a sidenote, I'm still working on the UCI Smash Club idea...PM me if you're interested!

Ma Moi

Smash Cadet
I had a lot of fun =) I'd be really interested if whenever there's another tourney. Man... i had to play my best friends again! ...they were the ones that put me in the loser bracket and eliminated me... haha, what luck! DSF was really chill, he was cool =) Props to him, and it was really cool meeting him. I wasn't aware that he was DSF... just alex..

aznforce817

Smash Lord
well i'll soon hold a tourny possibly next week. i'll keep u posted on it if i do :p my place is bout 25 mins away from that play n trade. it's in orangecounty mission viejo but yeah. i'll keep u updated.

Ma Moi

Smash Cadet
Awesome! Well... I come to irvine from riverside every weekend. My friends from home came down to this tourney... and that's 2 hrs away. You guys are awesome, so i really wouldn't mind going to tourneys to support your club ^.^v

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
OH!! I completely forgot Cameron N. sorry!! I should favor you more, our initials are the same xD

well great job getting that far, you're luigi is unique and it still did good even w/o wavedashing!

good job master lord king cameron, "free hugs" :)
I've been waiting so long for you to say that:chuckle:

YAY For Connor!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
also cameron, I found this for you:

It's a, "good job at the tournament" GIFt

Luigi for top tier in brawl!!

Ma Moi

Smash Cadet
Oh, just curious. I saw some people recording some matches and I think I got my first match recorded. Does anyone know anything about those?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I just looked at your myspace. You go to UCR too? Where do you live at?

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
yep.. all the videos belong to Aznforce.. he's putting them up on youtube.. actually i think they might already be up.. just look up his profile on youtube.. his username is aznforce (there might be numbers afterwards, but i can't remember)

but i don't think there are any vids of you Ma Moi.. we only recorded on the front left TV (when facing the door)

Ma Moi

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the link! I remember people recording behind me... probably someone else..

I just looked at your myspace. You go to UCR too? Where do you live at?
Hey hey! I'm actually a freshman at UCR and I live at A-I for the time being. Not very many smashers here... good ones... What about you?? PM me or something! I'd really want to meet up for some smash! It get really bored out here.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5My80NRETTU

I think thats the only one up, honestly I was hoping mine was up since I have never seen my own matches again, but it wasn't anything too special so I doubt it will come up *sob*
aznforce doesn't discriminate =P... he'll put up all the matches he has recorded, i'm sure.. so if you've got a match recorded, keep checking, it'll be up eventually... he just hasn't had the time lately to mass upload anything

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
I am torn between this november one and Cal Poly Pamona...well Cal Poly is too far so I'll deffinetely be here. =) Nov. 17th!

MysticGod101

Smash Apprentice
ooo yaaa go to this one i shall battle you XD this time i hope i can stay longer so i can show you guys my true talents XD

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
For sure! I want to play a good dozen people before the tourney. Hey I got a question , does anyone like it when people watch them play? I do...or do you guys get nervous?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
For sure! I want to play a good dozen people before the tourney. Hey I got a question , does anyone like it when people watch them play? I do...or do you guys get nervous?
when people watch me play it makes me so sick and nervous that I have to hyperventilate or else I end up throwing up all over the place

yep...

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I only like to have people watching if I'm pwning people (like Cameron *both* =D) If Ken's watching, I go crazy and turn into a trophy....

Top Bottom