• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Tournament At Tustin, California In The District Shopping Center

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Team Killacam does not know the word loss...well maybe if it is kill A cam...thats why we lost at 2v2 btw...>.>

J'ai envie de te vomir dessus

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I only like to have people watching if I'm pwning people (like Cameron *both* =D) If Ken's watching, I go crazy and turn into a trophy....
ok mister 2nd place

OOOoooooooo

you know im kidding as I know you were kidding

RIGHT???? ASSSSSSSS

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
I don't get why C0nn0r Isn't going to plyntrade tourneys anymore...ok the UCI center one was stupid but the first oen at the district even before Nezumi was working there he got 2nd place(could be considered first *shrug*). SO ****IT C0nn0r get over here. =P

btw I found the real Psycho ******!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIIs8_hSD3M

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
I thought we already established that we R0x0rz?

But if you guys want another rematch I will take you guys alone unless Psycho is coming too then he's there too =P

My first two matches were against IVC people forgot thier names...but I won, and I think Psycho beat all of his IVC opponents(im sure since he did get 2nd =/)

And maybe we should stop posting here but the thread dedicated to the one on the 17th lol

MysticGod101

Smash Apprentice
I thought we already established that we R0x0rz?

But if you guys want another rematch I will take you guys alone unless Psycho is coming too then he's there too =P

My first two matches were against IVC people forgot thier names...but I won, and I think Psycho beat all of his IVC opponents(im sure since he did get 2nd =/)

And maybe we should stop posting here but the thread dedicated to the one on the 17th lol
lol thoses guys sucks :p even though they in the club, but they not on the team :D

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Was the team even there...? Or anyone from the team? Just curious I am not trying to be an *** or anything if its coming off that way. I just don't know you guys by names is all...I know Kyle who is in your club basically because I was at Uni High with him.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Was the team even there...? Or anyone from the team? Just curious I am not trying to be an *** or anything if its coming off that way. I just don't know you guys by names is all...I know Kyle who is in your club basically because I was at Uni High with him.
all lies he's an ***

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
HAhaHAHAhaah ommgg

totally forgot about Total Recall

"What... THE ****... DID I DO... WRONG?!"

can't struggle and talk at the same time, Arnold can't multi-task

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Maybe if I said True Lies it would've been funnier..I was hoping I could find the picture from ventrill harassment where he says "you lie!" I actually found a website where they have Luigi soundboards...he talks in complete gibberish

Remember Arnold loves the slutty non-voluptuous girls ;)

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Theres no wavedashing until the semi finals.
How do I know this, its because I've been to a playNtrade tournament of SSBM .

That sucks a lot trust me, thats why its 2 out of 3 because people have been informed no wavedashing and don't want to play because they of course are not used to this condition.

I've seen people foreit to rather look at the items in the store because its a grand opening.Real smashers hate adults and there kids coming in and disrupting the tournament subjecties.You don't no how horrible this tournament is, save your money for a good tournament.You may win 100dollars but there are no smashers to meet that would play you agian.
There are no refunds-(understandable)=setting the matches...
so thats why.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
woow, play n trade hits another level of noob tournaments. Well, aslong as Nezumi is there, she saves the day cuz she works there

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
How bout Mission Viejo vs OCC or IVC we'll win no matta wat :p
WOOOT :)
Fine w/e aslong as all of you remember C0nn0r goes to OCC!

Speaking of C0nn0r I was just playing with him and psychomidget...I think I did pretty good against most of the people he played as, but I only beat his Jiggs:(

MysticGod101

Smash Apprentice

That sucks a lot trust me, thats why its 2 out of 3 because people have been informed no wavedashing and don't want to play because they of course are not used to this condition.

I've seen people foreit to rather look at the items in the store because its a grand opening.Real smashers hate adults and there kids coming in and disrupting the tournament subjecties.You don't no how horrible this tournament is, save your money for a good tournament.You may win 100dollars but there are no smashers to meet that would play you agian.
so thats why.
umm... phenom your stupid lol there is wavedashing before semi -_-

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium

so thats why.
I'm guessing this guy is saying no wavedashing until semis to make people think the tournament sucks and not go so he has a chance to win. How low can you go?!

Ma Moi

Smash Cadet
I heard that there's a smash tourney this saturday at the tustin district. I wish i can go... Someone wanna drive out to Riverside and pay for me? Haha!

Top Bottom