• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Tournament At Tustin, California In The District Shopping Center

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
You know Psychomidget won the play n trade tournament at the district not last time but the time before. He beat me too... =(

MysticGod101

Smash Apprentice
hahahaha lol you guys are funny i wish i could go tomorrow XD but i wont cause there might not be a team battle after the tourney : (

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you guys can also dream that psychomidget uses fox, he uses someone else, ya nubs.

MysticGod101

Smash Apprentice
lol connor go play in the tournament and stop calling people nubs :p and the District is at the corner of Jamboree and Baranca

MysticGod101

Smash Apprentice
i dont need to know where it is cause jason is taking me XD lol but i think its where the target is in the district lol

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Ok tourney is over...though we didnt have a crew battle it is safe to say OOC won since everyone there who went to OOC placed higher than 5th =P

Dsf= 1st
Psychomidget=2nd
HK?=3rd
Fernando who replaced someone who was in losers bracket worked his way to 4th
Me=5th
Tsukuyumi= 5th

after that not too sure...it was small it was fun, not as fuin as the last one IMO, but still fun, maybe because lots of people had school around that time.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Ok tourney is over...though we didnt have a crew battle it is safe to say OOC won since everyone there who went to OOC placed higher than 5th =P

Dsf= 1st
Psychomidget=2nd
HK?=3rd
Fernando who replaced someone who was in losers bracket worked his way to 4th
Me=5th
Tsukuyumi= 5th

after that not too sure...it was small it was fun, not as fuin as the last one IMO, but still fun, maybe because lots of people had school around that time.
NK = 3rd

fool

:luigi: is a gay kid

Top Bottom