• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Play 2 Win] Competitive Community Podcast (SMASH BACKROOM DISCUSSION - EPISODE 12)

RDK

Smash Hero
I won't give away the special segment yet, but I will tell you that it has something to do with SMYN. I also revamped the P2W beginning and ending themes.

I'm FTP uploading the finished (finally!) version to our servers now. Thanks for your extreme patience.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I'll have to listen to these when I get home... I need something to give me my Brawl fix while I wait the interminable 6 days >.<!!

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Hey RDK, SiD and all of the P2W community :p.

I don't know if you remember me, I used to stalk your Comic topic months ago. ;p.

Well I had seen this Podcast post before but had not taken the time to listen to it. Today I downloaded all 4 episodes and these are my honest opinions.

The 1st one was good, I liked it.

The 2nd one, well I want to be completely honest, so I will have to say, that although it was not bad, I thought it was a bit boring, but you can't judge by 1 episode

I am up to episode 3, listening to 4.

Episode 3 is my favorite until now, and it is really good. I liked the debates and agree with most of your viewpoints. Also I laughed with some of your comments and tangents.

I am currently listening to the 4th and I think it is very good.

Just like your comics, I think you are doing a great job with this. I respect you a lot as a member and I respect your opinions very much.

Well anyways good job, and hope you remember me.

PS: 500th post, woot!

RDK

Smash Hero
Episode 5 is finally up! Thanks for the wait, everyone. The link is on the first post.

And thanks for your comments, Raykz.

Anyone who is a fan of SMYN will want to check out Episode 5. I interviewed Youko and asked him some questions about his podcast, whose weekly episodes came to a close this week.

RDK

Smash Hero
We're planning on getting Gimpyfish on for tomorrow's episode, but he said he might be busy, so we'll play it by ear and see how it goes. Having Gimpy on should be a treat for you guys.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Loved the 4th episode as well. (Now that I finished listening to it)

I just downloaded the 5th, but will not be able to listen to it right now. I will do it later today.

Quick question, how often do you try to update this, because you just put the 5th for download yesterday and you are already talking about "Tomorrows" (Which is today) episode.

Well, good job to everyone in the podcast, keep it up :).

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
I am interested, but calling other people stupid when we are all in the same community... is kinda low blow mate....

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I have SAT's tonight >_<

I'm going to the Game Stop tournaments and I'm going to get interviews about how lame they are.
Sound like a good easter egg?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
mines under lock and key. p2w has bad luck with wii's it seems. red exodus, takeshi cant get one, and now ardee's.

plus my friend had a house fire and his wii melted.

RDK

Smash Hero
Guys. GUYS. Quit blowing/breathing into the ****ing mic. Really really bugs me.
Kabyk's mic is really low quality. I'll make sure I tell him not to sit so close to it next time. :ohwell:

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
YEAH! losers.....not being on when it was YOUR IDEA!

Brian, I apologize, jeez, I'll try not to breathe next time. If I wasn't that close to the mic, you wouldn't hear me. RDK was so much louder than everyone else anyway, that when you had it loud enough to hear us, RDK's voice was blasting ridiculously.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

Brian, I apologize, jeez, I'll try not to breathe next time. If I wasn't that close to the mic, you wouldn't hear me. RDK was so much louder than everyone else anyway, that when you had it loud enough to hear us, RDK's voice was blasting ridiculously.
JOHNSS!!!!!!!

Had to point it out. Continue what you were doing.

Rising Strike

Smash Rookie
Episode 5 was great as usual, guys!

Too bad to hear about SMYN. The podcast crew from P2W should fight the crew from SMYN in Brawl when it comes out, and tape it.

BrianM

Smash Journeyman

I think it's better I say something constructive, no matter how snippy it is, rather than just saying "luv teh podcast!!!1," because it really was a problem for me. I like listening to podcasts while laying down, and hearing the constant blowing into the mic got me frustrated at times. So, I recommend, if possible, buying a new mic for future episodes. It's like SMYN's first set of youtube videos -- I just didn't want to watch any of it. Not that I didn't finish this episode, but I did pause it for a little bit.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
my Easter egg may be a video since my voice recorder isn't working and I'm not feeling bring a laptop to gamestop. Oh noez! The peeples of the intrawebs may see the dealt Wolfy! 0.o

Mr. Alcohol

Smash Apprentice
Just finished listening to the latest episode (work stinks >_<), and I have to say I loved it. Great easter egg with Youko, too.

What do you have in store for the next episode? Something with Gimpy?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Pretty sure we're recording tonight, and I'm going to be recording video from the GameStop tournament tomorrow to jsut host here as like an easter egg or something. get a competitive view into the debacle that is GS tournament.

RDK

Smash Hero
We're recording tonight, actually.

I wish we could all go to the same GS tourney and tape it, but alas--SiD is on the West Coast, and Buzz is in hick country.

RDK

Smash Hero
Episode 5 and a half is up. Enjoy!

P.S: Wolfy is going to the Gamestop tourney, so we might just have some video coverage of it for tomorrow.

Top Bottom