• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platinum End Free-for-All-Mafia GAME OVER: The Big Reveal

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh wait why are we voting apollo? I honestly haven't been as active as I should be, why is it bad that he wanted Swamp lynched? Do you all have a truce with Swamp or something?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
oh wait why are we voting apollo? I honestly haven't been as active as I should be, why is it bad that he wanted Swamp lynched? Do you all have a truce with Swamp or something?
Swamp suspects him.

And some evidence is pointing towards him.

Would write more but... mobile -_-'

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
we suspect he is the last third rank and he done something suspicous being praline who told swamp along side me and uni which both of us were unable to even say anything meaning pollo did something and swamp and praline were leading on to him, ooooor swamps full of **** and made up a crap call

either way we get answers

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Alright. Vote: Apollo

Hey, Pokechu Pokechu , I know you mentioned a pre-existing truce with Apollo, but at least take a look at what we have on the table.

As for your last question, I've no truce or alliance with anyone. Won't speak for the others though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You know what? **** mobile! Writing it anyway!

According to Swamp, praline told him about Pollo, Natz and I talking about lynching him.

Swamp said that praline seemed to have actually defended him for this idea.

Neither Natz nor I talked to praline, so this means Pollo told her of the idea.

Now, praline, the one person who defended Swamp, the one person who showed to be against Pollo's idea, is dead.

Coincidence?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
As for your last question, I've no truce or alliance with anyone. Won't speak for the others though.
i'll speak, i had a temp truce with praline, but now that shes dead it doesn't matter anymore

me and uni also pretty much silently agree without having to say it to stay out of eachothers way as well

thats about it for me

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Actually, if Pokechu goes with us and votes for Apollo, Shiny could save himself if he unvoted Pokechu and goes for Apollo.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You know what? **** mobile! Writing it anyway!

According to Swamp, praline told him about Pollo, Natz and I talking about lynching him.

Swamp said that praline seemed to have actually defended him for this idea.

Neither Natz nor I talked to praline, so this means Pollo told her of the idea.

Now, praline, the one person who defended Swamp, the one person who showed to be against Pollo's idea, is dead.

Coincidence?
honestly there is a big chance it is one just a coincidence, i mean i'm pretty sure swamp just bull****ed and lied about the idea all together....but a lead is a lead take what we can in the unkown

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
In which case I am willing to unvote to bring back the tie.
If there is a tie, they're both lynched, right? Or can there only be one, thus ties result in no lynching?

We can still try to get him on board if Pokechu decides not to vote.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If there is a tie, they're both lynched, right? Or can there only be one, thus ties result in no lynching?

We can still try to get him on board if Pokechu decides not to vote.
if there is a tie all players who are tied in a lynch die, basically they both just get lynched

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
if there is a tie all players who are tied in a lynch die, basically they both just get lynched
Better both than no-one. Lynching Shiny alone would be a wasted day, but lynching a suspect in addition wouldn't.

Pokechu Pokechu , I'll give a few minutes for you to state if you'll vote for Apollo or not. Otherwise, I'll tag Shiny to get his attention, and we'll try to work with him.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hey, i still have 14 minutes left to decide :^(

i just think it could easily be a coincidence and I'd have voted out someone I had a truce with, which isn't rad, dawg.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If you don't feel comfortable with it, you can unvote, and Uni will re-vote. Just note we don't have much time.
nah, I'm fine, I already put my vote on Apollo, if I take it away then the truce isn't gonna be restored :laugh:

I just said it was awkward bc me and shiny voted at like the exact same time LOL

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
nah, I'm fine, I already put my vote on Apollo, if I take it away then the truce isn't gonna be restored :laugh:

I just said it was awkward bc me and shiny voted at like the exact same time LOL
well...either way pollos going to die whether ya vote or not ^-^' theres no truce to come back to even if you didn't vote at all

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yep. *throws out giant lynch post and cracks fingers* Gotta start over, thanks guys. >->

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
At least this way, everyone will know who receives Shiny's White Arrow, along with what rank Apollo is and who, if anyone, will be obtaining his gear.

Even if we've made the wrong call, it narrows things down a bit.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
At least this way, everyone will know who receives Shiny's White Arrow, along with what rank Apollo is and who, if anyone, will be obtaining his gear.

Even if we've made the wrong call, it narrows things down a bit.
i'll answer whos gear apollos going to

its me, apollo is my one and only shot i made at, i told both praline and uni that in the convos on the first night

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Y'all are stupid lmao, you all got played and I didn't even get to defend myself. Whatever, wait until you see the flavour.

Top Bottom