• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platinum End Free-for-All-Mafia GAME OVER: The Big Reveal

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
He claimed Special, actually.

But he added some reviver stuff to it, which I frankly don't believe is true because all the abilities are given to the first post already.
Wait... yeah... he claimed special.

He's just as much of a suspect as Shiny could be, huh...?
pretty much ya....if we do think apollo can kill could those three be our white arrows?

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
White and Shishoe were both listed as 1st Rank. With Swamp taking Shishoe's stuff, Swamp is now technically 1st Rank.

Uni, you mentioned you used wings early on, placing you at 1st Rank.

Red claims 2nd Rank.

Shiny, and according to Uni, Pokechu are both Special Rank.

Natz, what are you?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
second rank, all i got is a red arrow

only used it my first night cause i also got shot from someone elses red arrow :/

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
lol i added that reviver stuff because i wanted to save white and thought a bandwagon would form on me :laugh:

it'd be HILARIOUS though if special angels really did have extra abilities, i just made that revive ability up because some girl from the manga (nasse) introduced herself as some "life-saving angel"

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You still claimed Special though...
uhh yeah but it should be obviously fake... of course special angels aren't going to have "secret" abilities, the abilities are stated in the first post like you said

you can take it literal if you want but it should obviously be trash i just threw out as an attempt to save white :joyful:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I was about to say, there was nothing said about Special Rank and revives.

I'm calling a bluff.

As current votes stand, there are 6 for Shiny, 1 for Pokechu, and 1 for Swamp.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
you can take it literal if you want but it should obviously be trash i just threw out as an attempt to save white :joyful:
Or some reverse psychology.

I'm going to take this claim of yours with a grain of salt, but I'm still not going to dismiss it either, just to be safe.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I was about to say, there was nothing said about Special Rank and revives.

I'm calling a bluff.

As current votes stand, there are 6 for Shiny, 1 for Pokechu, and 1 for Swamp.
meaning if me and uni pull our votes from shiny, all three of us could kill either pokechu or swamp

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Unless Pokechu makes a vote with us.

The goal isn't to save Shiny, though, it's just to try and take out someone who we suspect as the killer.

Right now, the ranks of Pokechu, Liberation, Apollo, Opo, and Praline are unknown. With Praline's death, someone could've moved up a rank, too.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i'll laugh if a tie causes neither to be lynched though lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
i'll laugh if a tie causes neither to be lynched though lol
That'd be funny lol

But really, first step would be for me and Katt to remove out votes so Shiny has only 4.

Unvote: Shiny

Then, we use our votes, Alpha's and Chu's to create a tie, so we both take down the confirmed special and a confirmed suspect.

Should we go for Pollo since Swamp seems to have a reason to suspcect him?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ehh, i'm buddies with apollo, i wouldn't want to betray that truce. sorry :^(

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Alright. So the four of us, if we can agree, can essentially decide who gets the boot next. If we vote for Swamp, or if Pokechu self-votes, Shiny lives. Otherwise, there can be two lynchings at the end of the hour.

Liberation hasn't mentioned much, other than voting for Swamp out of the blue. Liberation also mentioned having been shot by a Red Arrow, so if any potential abilities will go to an unidentified shooter.

Opo is unknown, and did make a pretty hard push onto Shiny. He's definitely a threat, but there's no telling if he's a Special Rank.

Apollo was suspected as being the killer by Swamp, who also claimed that Uni and Natz were in on it.

Pokechu, what's your rank?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
who also claimed that Uni and Natz were in on it.
I only agreed in geting Swamp lynched because he'd basically be a First Rank with the priorities of a Special Rank without White Arrows (since the number of arrows you have affect your shot priorities)

All we really need to know is how praline managed to find out that Pollo, Natz and I wanted him lynched.

I didn't talk to praline at all nor did she talk to me, so this leaves only Natz and Pollo.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
One thing to note as well is that even if we don't come up with a potential killer by the end of the hour, we can at least try to narrow it down.

Why did you want Swamp lynched?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
One thing to note as well is that even if we don't come up with a potential killer by the end of the hour, we can at least try to narrow it down.

Why did you want Swamp lynched?
Simply because, should he ever be freed from whoever struck him with a Red, he could be able to freely commute two nights in a row.

Not to mention getting more priority than anyone who isn't Special due to having an additional arrow (which he could give to someone, but still, the possibility of getting more priority is a good one).

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i didn't talk to praline except on the first night, and i never had any attention to lynch swamp at all, only following bandwagons

so if ya want to be honest swamps full of **** there

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
i didn't talk to praline except on the first night, and i never had any attention to lynch swamp at all, only following bandwagons

so if ya want to be honest swamps full of **** there
Or Pollo talked to praline about getting Swamp lynched as well, which could explain how praline got the information.

And since Swamp mentionned praline being defensive on the idea of lynching him...

I think Swamp might be on to something here.

Vote: Apollo

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Or Pollo talked to praline about getting Swamp lynched as well, which could explain how praline got the information.

And since Swamp mentionned praline being defensive on the idea of lynching him...

I think Swamp might be on to something here.

Vote: Apollo
alright then to apollo we go

unvote:shiny
vote:apollo

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I did.

That'd be funny lol

But really, first step would be for me and Katt to remove out votes so Shiny has only 4.

Then, we use our votes, Alpha's and Chu's to create a tie, so we both take down the confirmed special and a confirmed suspect.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn did you unvote Shiny before voting for Apollo? I didn't catch it if you did.
That'd be funny lol

did it 23 minutes ago

Top Bottom