• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platinum End Free-for-All-Mafia GAME OVER: The Big Reveal

D

Deleted member

Sorry I got upset there.
I will admit my defeat, @Opossum .
Since I did not read it, it made your trick even better.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Shiny I would have more respect if you had just taken the bait.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Actually... I can't edit cause mafia.

heck

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Shiny got what I meant.

I mean no insult Shiny.

D

Deleted member

It is all good guys.
No more worries and tears here.

Only tears I will be getting is if FEH does not give me a Male Fallen Robin.

D

Deleted member

I don't care.

Now go back to being a salt ghost.

:p
Salt ghost says you should care.
Salt ghost is being salt ghost.
Salt ghost demands tomatoes so salt ghost can put all this salt somewhere.
Salt ghost says tomatoes are good.
Salt ghost says eat tomatoes.
Salt ghost is confused as to what salt ghost wanted to initally convey wuth this message.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Salt ghost is confused as to what salt ghost wanted to initally convey wuth this message.
7.8/10 too much salt :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
if ya wanna e cooked with tomatos and stuff go find my brother :V

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

G E T B A C K I N Y O U R G R A V E

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Why do you not think Shiny is a killer?

He flat out admitted it.
Well, technically, being capable of killing doesn't make one a killer.

The way I look at it, three people have White Arrows, and across three nights, only one has used it. Two are being passive, and one is taking action. Shiny admitted to having not used the arrow yet, making him passive.

If we keep Shiny alive, there's no guarantee if he'll even use the arrow. We lynch Shiny, someone else gets the White Arrow, and the real killer has a free pass into night phase to kill again. It's a dangerous play.

You originally suspected Apollo to be the killer, not Shiny. Why?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, technically, being capable of killing doesn't make one a killer.

The way I look at it, three people have White Arrows, and across three nights, only one has used it. Two are being passive, and one is taking action. Shiny admitted to having not used the arrow yet, making him passive.

If we keep Shiny alive, there's no guarantee if he'll even use the arrow. We lynch Shiny, someone else gets the White Arrow, and the real killer has a free pass into night phase to kill again. It's a dangerous play.

You originally suspected Apollo to be the killer, not Shiny. Why?
Except we have evidence that he lied with how he tried to delete a vote for praline.

It's like he didn't read any of the flavor and just assumed praline was still alive.

But whether he killed her or not, the fact that we know he can kill makes him a big threat.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Except we have evidence that he lied with how he tried to delete a vote for praline.

It's like he didn't read any of the flavor and just assumed praline was still alive.

But whether he killed her or not, the fact that we know he can kill makes him a big threat.
Shiny wouldn't have voted for Praline if he was the one that killed her. Of course, he also wouldn't have voted for Praline if he read the flavor text. Honestly surprised he wasn't hostkilled for deleting the post.

I still don't think we should just vote for Shiny and call it a day. That solves nothing, just gets a potential threat out of the way while there is a greater one still among us. We need to be trying and figure out who killed Praline.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shiny wouldn't have voted for Praline if he was the one that killed her.
Yeah, if he read the flavor.

Heck, his mistake of thinking everyone had a white arrow also means he pretty much didn't read a single post since the game began because there's been lots of talk about different ranks and what they do.

Besides, it's much safer to kill Shiny now than wait. I mean, what if another Special Rank goes for him tonight and he dies? We'd never know who got him with a Red Arrow, which could make this game even scarier...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I agree it solves nothing like you said, especially is Shiny isn't the one who used the White Arrow, but at the same time, it'd be much better to get him killed ASAP so that we know who gets his White Arrow, if anyone.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Honestly surprised he wasn't hostkilled for deleting the post.
I'm kill happy as a player, but as a host I need to be at least somewhat prudent with power. Effectively speaking, so far he hasn't done anything more than be mildly annoying.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Yeah, if he read the flavor.

Heck, his mistake of thinking everyone had a white arrow also means he pretty much didn't read a single post since the game began because there's been lots of talk about different ranks and what they do.
Believe me, if we didn't have a larger issue at hand, I'd be okay with lynching him on this premise alone.

Besides, it's much safer to kill Shiny now than wait. I mean, what if another Special Rank goes for him tonight and he dies? We'd never know who got him with a Red Arrow, which could make this game even scarier...
Use of wings would prevent that.

I agree it solves nothing like you said, especially is Shiny isn't the one who used the White Arrow, but at the same time, it'd be much better to get him killed ASAP so that we know who gets his White Arrow, if anyone.
The problem there is that whoever gets the White Arrow is going to be killed off next. Then, if someone gets the arrow after that, they'll be next. Eventually, we just start lynching and forget about Praline's murderer. It makes for a potential slippery slope.

I'm kill happy as a player, but as a host I need to be at least somewhat prudent with power. Effectively speaking, so far he hasn't done anything more than be mildly annoying.
Fair enough.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Believe me, if we didn't have a larger issue at hand, I'd be okay with lynching him on this premise alone.
And how do you know there's a larger issue?

We have no idea who killed praline. Could be Shiny, could be anyone.

I'd rather play it safe.

Use of wings would prevent that.
Fair enough.

The problem there is that whoever gets the White Arrow is going to be killed off next. Then, if someone gets the arrow after that, they'll be next. Eventually, we just start lynching and forget about Praline's murderer. It makes for a potential slippery slope.
Fair enough, but it still means we have a killer on the loose.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
And how do you know there's a larger issue?
we have a killer on the loose.
You answered that yourself. Shiny dies, and we still have a killer on the loose.

We have reason to believe that Shiny wasn't the killer. Yes, he wouldn't have voted for Praline if he read the flavor text, but I also don't believe that he would've voted if he was the killer. It just doesn't make sense to me. Plus, he admitted to having shot Opo with a Red Arrow on that night. That's why I don't believe Shiny did it, and why I think we're wasting our time with him.

Look, I don't care if the kid lives or dies, I just think we've got a bigger issue.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
alpha got a point....i rather kill the one who killed praline then go for a possible white arrow if its just gonna transfer to someone :/

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Plus, he admitted to having shot Opo with a Red Arrow on that night.
He poorly worded that though; he actually did it on the first night.

You answered that yourself. Shiny dies, and we still have a killer on the loose.

We have reason to believe that Shiny wasn't the killer. Yes, he wouldn't have voted for Praline if he read the flavor text, but I also don't believe that he would've voted if he was the killer. It just doesn't make sense to me. Plus, he admitted to having shot Opo with a Red Arrow on that night. That's why I don't believe Shiny did it, and why I think we're wasting our time with him.

Look, I don't care if the kid lives or dies, I just think we've got a bigger issue.
alpha got a point....i rather kill the one who killed praline then go for a possible white arrow if its just gonna transfer to someone :/
Alright, those are fair point.

But then... who do we go for?

Not to mention we only have two hours to thinlk of someone. Not saying that makes it impossible, just that our time is very limited.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Two hours left in the Day.

There is a chance I might be preoccupied at that time, so if I don't drop in with the results/flavor when the Day is up, just know that any votes beyond that point will not be counted.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Damn, you're not wrong.

Not to mention we only have two hours to thinlk of someone. Not saying that makes it impossible, just that our time is very limited.
That's why I asked Swamp why he thought Apollo did it.

So, I'll ask again.

Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei why did you originally believe for Apollo to be the killer?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

theres....three of us right here right now?
both me and you got votes on shiny, whos got about 5 on him...

we probs won't save shiny but we can kill someone alongside him

Top Bottom