• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platinum End Free-for-All-Mafia GAME OVER: The Big Reveal

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Why is this even a debate when Shiny is a confirmed killer?

Vote: Shiny
you backstabbed a truce that didn't even last 1 turn
you lied fishy finicky and completely untrustworthy
you've gotten out 2 vote bandwagons against you
no one has died yet
i really don't like you

thats my reasoning :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
no one has died yet
i really don't like you

thats my reasoning :V
He also managed to convice us that Polly was the killer and, well, we know what happened...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Maybe we should try to set up a tie party for Swamp and Shiny this time.

Killing the confirmed killer and taking down a potential suspect.

And this time, we should keep track of who shot who :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Thanks to the combined efforts of Red, Natz and I, we have made great progress towards the greater good of our game.

I present to you... s'mores!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Thanks to the combined efforts of Red, Natz and I, we have made great progress towards the greater good of our game.

I present to you... s'mores!

oh my god i think we died and went to heaven

you know as the angels that are currently hosting this murder game

-NOM NOM NOM NOM-

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I honestly don't see the point in tying the game. Why gamble when Shiny is a known killer? I'd rather not pull a praline and get killed when it could have been avoided.

Whatever vendetta you guys have against Swamp isn't worth it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
honestly dudes got 2 commutes he can use back to back

and he probably already got a good sum of followers now

at this point i think swamps on his road to winning the game, and the longer we ignore it and the more numbers we just die down, the less people he needs to win

plus if we just kill shiny, we just make a new killer, which next turn we kill the killer till the next one we kill that killer

at this point, were just chasing stirngs attachted to peoples tails that when someone grabs we chase after the next one

and those who already built up an army are the ones best chance to succeed as they want people to follow these strings tails as it leaves them alone till the number drops enough that their victory is assured

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I honestly don't see the point in tying the game. Why gamble when Shiny is a known killer? I'd rather not pull a praline and get killed when it could have been avoided.

Whatever vendetta you guys have against Swamp isn't worth it.
Basically what Natz said.

As a bonus, he suspected Polly as the killer. Polly was a Second Rank.

Could be a false accusation based on coincidences, but it could also be him using Polly as a scapegoat.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
honestly, if shiny is a killer, hes being a lax killer

just constantly saying hes a killer is agreeable and all...but it hasn't done anything

and he proved it with oppos vote being removed, hes been shooting reds at people not killing

at this point i think we should more focus on those who are on the track to winning the game instead of chasesing a never ending "catch the tail" game

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Basically what Natz said.

As a bonus, he suspected Polly as the killer. Polly was a Second Rank.

Could be a false accusation based on coincidences, but it could also be him using Polly as a scapegoat.
Assuming he's using Apollo as a scapegoat in a free for all is bafflingly illogical. If he didn't have that concern he could have just kept quiet. He'd lose nothing.

honestly dudes got 2 commutes he can use back to back

and he probably already got a good sum of followers now

at this point i think swamps on his road to winning the game, and the longer we ignore it and the more numbers we just die down, the less people he needs to win

plus if we just kill shiny, we just make a new killer, which next turn we kill the killer till the next one we kill that killer

at this point, were just chasing stirngs attachted to peoples tails that when someone grabs we chase after the next one

and those who already built up an army are the ones best chance to succeed as they want people to follow these strings tails as it leaves them alone till the number drops enough that their victory is assured
And who's to say Shiny himself doesn't have a horde of followers? I'd rather take out a known threat than a hypothetical threat.

Like I know it's a free for all but if I were in Swamp's position I'd be royally pissed that this was the absurd logic that brought me down.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Assuming he's using Apollo as a scapegoat in a free for all is bafflingly illogical. If he didn't have that concern he could have just kept quiet. He'd lose nothing.

That's fair enough, actually.

And who's to say Shiny himself doesn't have a horde of followers? I'd rather take out a known threat than a hypothetical threat.

Like I know it's a free for all but if I were in Swamp's position I'd be royally pissed that this was the absurd logic that brought me down.
Also fair enough.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
he used it at a time everyone was voting him up, in other words it came out at a very coincidental timing of all things, and it was before shiny came into light with your own dirty play oppo

if swamp said nothing, at the time it looked he would of had 4 votes on him, easy lynch, no one but yourself could of predicted getitng shiny to confess of his possession of a white arrow

look in hindsight, the only one going at the time the info was brought was with swamp, if you look at his time of mindset the scapegoating makes sense as he was the only target

we can't, hell YOU may have a horde of followers, everyone may unless folks wanna start speaking up their minds of what they been up to at night

and once again the known threat is really only on paper, not execution, we only had 1 kill at night, and this is the 4th day, shiny been using red arrows confirmed,

my opinion is its better off figuring how has been really busy shooting people as of late and whos been shot by who, if we just take out shiny, that white arrow is going to someone else, and whoever has those followers will be the only one benefiting from it all, and besides you want shiny dead cause that frees yourself up, its not for the good of everyone but for your own

and i don't see it absurd at all, swamps basically given himself complete full reason to not die at night giving him free reign to shoot red arrows all the time, meaning the only real way to kill swamp is with a day lynch, he also has fully shown his own words are completley untrustworthy in itself, as he betrayed shishoe with out even a turn and his own words killed apollo who was innocent, anything swamp says can't even be trusted at this point, ever heard the term "lynch all liers"? add in his double commute being hard to touch at night and its a free for all, i see crystal clear reason to kill swamp, especially since if hes been wise enough (and he is a smart player) hes been using his arrows effectively instead of commuting, if the goal of the game is to win, then the logic is to go to get rid of the one whos closest of winning

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Because of you people. I wanted him to live along with my other truce.

This sentence doesn't make sense but how did I lie?

HOW THE **** IS THIS EVIDENCE AGAINST ME?!?

no one has died yet
?!?!?!?!
i really don't like you
Well **** you too.

He also managed to convice us that Polly was the killer and, well, we know what happened...
I said I thought Polly was the killer.

Opo said things about Shiny.

I SWITCHED TO SHINY.

ALPHA THEN LED THE BANDWAGON AGAINST APOLLO. AND YOU PEOPLE WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO FOLLOW HIM.

HOW ARE YOU NOT REMEMBERING THIS?!?!

I'd be royally pissed that this was the absurd logic that brought me down.
I am.

This is a grudge and its ludicrous.

he used it at a time everyone was voting him up, in other words it came out at a very coincidental timing of all things, and it was before shiny came into light with your own dirty play oppo

if swamp said nothing, at the time it looked he would of had 4 votes on him, easy lynch, no one but yourself could of predicted getitng shiny to confess of his possession of a white arrow

look in hindsight, the only one going at the time the info was brought was with swamp, if you look at his time of mindset the scapegoating makes sense as he was the only target
OF COURSE I'M GOING TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ME.

NATZ ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF??!

AT THIS POINT NO. YOU JUST WANT ME DEAD.

amps basically given himself complete full reason to not die at night giving him free reign to shoot red arrows all the time,
THATS NOT HOW THAT WORKS?!?!

Natz.

If you want to vote for me. Fine.

But actually use logic, okay?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nothing about what I did was dirty. At all. It's a damn free for all and what I did helped everyone. If anything choosing to not act on it is what's dirty. And gee, it's almost like Swamp didn't want to die!

So Swamp either had legitimate reason to not trust Apollo, or he had a last minute attempt to save himself. Neither of those things is necessarily bad. Shiny having a white arrow, however, IS.

And that still doesn't make him a bigger threat than Shiny. Or hell, even the people staying quiet.

we can't, hell YOU may have a horde of followers, everyone may unless folks wanna start speaking up their minds of what they been up to at night and once again the known threat is really only on paper, not execution, we only had 1 kill at night, and this is the 4th day, shiny been using red arrows confirmed,
And if he continues to amass MORE followers without dying, game over. Take him out.

my opinion is its better off figuring how has been really busy shooting people as of late and whos been shot by who, if we just take out shiny, that white arrow is going to someone else, and whoever has those followers will be the only one benefiting from it all, and besides you want shiny dead cause that frees yourself up, its not for the good of everyone but for your own
If we know who has one, we take them out as soon as we know. Stalling on Shiny gets us nowhere...unless you have a reason you want to keep him around? Perhaps you struck him?

and i don't see it absurd at all, swamps basically given himself complete full reason to not die at night giving him free reign to shoot red arrows all the time, meaning the only real way to kill swamp is with a day lynch, he also has fully shown his own words are completley untrustworthy in itself, as he betrayed shishoe with out even a turn and his own words killed apollo who was innocent, anything swamp says can't even be trusted at this point, ever heard the term "lynch all liers"? add in his double commute being hard to touch at night and its a free for all, i see crystal clear reason to kill swamp, especially since if hes been wise enough (and he is a smart player) hes been using his arrows effectively instead of commuting, if the goal of the game is to win, then the logic is to go to get rid of the one whos closest of winning
He hasn't been shown to be untrustworthy at all. I'd have betrayed Shish too with how much of an ass he was on the first day.

Keep in mind you people wanted to kill Swamp day one BECAUSE HE WAS GOOD AT PREVIOUS GAMES. If that's not the most dirty, ****ed up reasoning, I don't know what is. If anyone is shown to be untrustworthy it isn't Swamp.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think we mad him Swampamad...
Yeah. You two have legit made this unfun for me.

You've been gunning for me since the game started. It isn't fun to constantly accused of **** when you didn't do anything.

Especially when you're willing to ignore someone who can kill you, to do it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
wow... sorry i made this game unfun to you

lets just lynch shiny and get this day done with then

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah. You two have legit made this unfun for me.

You've been gunning for me since the game started. It isn't fun to constantly accused of **** when you didn't do anything.

Especially when you're willing to ignore someone who can kill you, to do it.
Yeah, sorry about that...

But we should still spend some time trying to figure things out.

Going for Shiny right now seems fair for the moment, but at the same time, he never seemed to kill.

On the other hand, whoever might get his arrows could be a different case.

This could start an endless loop where we just kill the guy who has Shiny's White Arrows.

This is why I feel like we should do more than just get rid of Shiny.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This could start an endless loop where we just kill the guy who has Shiny's White Arrows.
And?

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

We can take out people who are willing to be opportunistic and try to get the ability to kill.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And?

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

We can take out people who are willing to be opportunistic and try to get the ability to kill.
Guess that's true.

But that'd make the day phases boring again.

"Oh, we know this one has White Arrows, let's lynch them."

It's not a bad thing, true, but if our Day Phases are literally just that... where's the fun?

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
ALPHA THEN LED THE BANDWAGON AGAINST APOLLO. AND YOU PEOPLE WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO FOLLOW HIM.
Ouch.

The goal wasn't to start a bandwagon against Apollo in particular. I felt that lynching Shiny alone was a waste of time because I didn't believe for him to be the killer. I tried asking about why you thought Apollo was the killer, but didn't get a response in time. Uni and Natz brought up some decent points, and we took a risk. It didn't pay off.

You're not to blame for Apollo's death. If anyone is, it's me.

D

Deleted member

To make you guys not bored, should I ask Holder of the Heel to host-kill me?
There is no way I am going to live this day.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
@ShinyLegendary

If you want to entertain us, it is time to finally level up in these mafia games dude. You enthusiastically keep signing up, so clearly you want to be involved. So be involved.

Read.

Think.

Speak.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There is no way I am going to live this day.
Just because there's no way you can survive isn't a good reason to ask for a host-kill. At all.

Not to mention it's a pretty cowardly way to go.

Instead of running away, accept your defeat and let it strike you, like someone with cojones would do.

D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary

If you want to entertain us, it is time to finally level up in these mafia games dude. You enthusiastically keep signing up, so clearly you want to be involved. So be involved.

Read.

Think.

Speak.
I AM trying to be involved, it is just I do not know how I can protect myself even if I read the rules, in which I did.

I do want to be involved, sorry for missing out with you guys.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I AM trying to be involved, it is just I do not know how I can protect myself even if I read the rules, in which I did.
I mean, yeah, you kinda ****ed yourself.

But still, try something, dammit.

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel
Do not host-kill me. I am really sorry.
Um... he already said "no" when you asked him to host kill you...

Damn, Shiny, even when we talk to you, you don't even read our stuff...

D

Deleted member

I mean, yeah, you kinda ****ed yourself.

But still, try something, dammit.

Um... he already said "no" when you asked him to host kill you...

Damn, Shiny, even when we talk to you, you don't even read our stuff...
I saw it, Stoopid.
I just wanted to let him know again.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I saw it, Stoopid.
I just wanted to let him know again.
Why would you want to "let him know again" when he's the one who first said no?

And really, even if you can't defend yourself, at least get yourself involved. Share suspicious, talk about stuff you did, all sorts of things like that...

Sitting around and doing nothing for 24 hours just because you can't save your ass isn't fun, neither for you nor anyone else.

Top Bottom