• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank presents: Chu on this! Vol. 1 3/27/10 Baltimore, MD NO VENUE FEE! Tristate++

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Watch amsah. GG sheik.

DOBS!!! dude i will. u gotta hype one up so someone will drive me!!!!

or ill be getting a car within the month >=]

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Watch amsah. GG sheik.

DOBS!!! dude i will. u gotta hype one up so someone will drive me!!!!

or ill be getting a car within the month >=]
Ya PSU is just a bad location where are all the smashers that party at lol Only way I can hype lol. Was looking forward to teaming with you goin duel shiek lol now just gonna team with a fox player lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Well one of these times. I wanted to this time, u know it. ONE OF THESE TIMES

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Well one of these times. I wanted to this time, u know it. ONE OF THESE TIMES
Ya one of these times always seems something comes up when we try to go to each others stuff :( If your having your events regurally I might be able to get to one PSU things are only once a month...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i already said id team with eggm -.-

return of KIRBULATE MAYBE???

or maybe travis can come for teams as well, hes going to the wedding too

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Well if you cant make it down there come here. I run a mean local tourney ;)

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I just read this thread.

You they say people who pick on each other really care for the other.

That's why I verbally and physically abuse my best friend.

Why don't you two lovers just quarrel like men, and do three rounds of bare knuckle boxing.

I got five dollars on whoever's showing more hustle that day.

Godbeast

Smash Rookie
Anyone potentially traveling through Calvert County to this? I live in Dunkirk, MD, and would love it if someone could pick me up on the way there. I'll pay for any gas fees and maybe buy you lunch or something for your troubles. The last time I played smash was when I lived in Florida, and I want to get back into it. =D

The Newb

Smash Ace
Anyone potentially traveling through Calvert County to this? I live in Dunkirk, MD, and would love it if someone could pick me up on the way there. I'll pay for any gas fees and maybe buy you lunch or something for your troubles. The last time I played smash was when I lived in Florida, and I want to get back into it. =D
What a beast. How could anybody say no?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
next tourney will have a $1 venue fee with all profits towards "shinkus taxi service"

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
****. I might actually show up.

Oh well, I guess I can't triple/quadruple post on threads and expect fate not to push me towards the tourney.

There's a slight chance of scattere Nightmare showers, with heavy DOSV coverage all day, in the forecast.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
remember folks we are starting at noon!!!!!! tournaments gotta stop running til midnight. some of us like to do things in the evening!

Vist

Smash Champion
I was considering going to herb 3, but doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to work that out. I'll def be here

also eggm- who else are you bringing with u?

edit- plank u should let chu come to this. I don't even know if he would be able to but the competition in md/va is terrible and it's lame to see it be even more limited.

Jove

Smash Journeyman
im in a really wierd situation. my parents dont want me to drive all the way to baltimore alone
so i need to pick someone up near fairfax to go to this.
anyone interested? i basically cant go unless i pick someone up...

The Newb

Smash Ace
im in a really wierd situation. my parents dont want me to drive all the way to baltimore alone
so i need to pick someone up near fairfax to go to this.
anyone interested? i basically cant go unless i pick someone up...
Would they actually know if you picked somebody up or not?

Godbeast

Smash Rookie
I'm not a noob. I'm just lazy and didn't feel like recovering my old SB account xD I've been playing for a while now, most of my experience comes from gigabits in orlando.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I was considering going to herb 3, but doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to work that out. I'll def be here

also eggm- who else are you bringing with u?

edit- plank u should let chu come to this. I don't even know if he would be able to but the competition in md/va is terrible and it's lame to see it be even more limited.
This. I could only come for teams though since I'm attending Milds wedding in the evening.

I'm cool with whatever Plairnkk decides to do. I'll un ban him from my events.

Top Bottom