• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PK Nightmare - a Lucas combo vid

Crimson Child

Smash Cadet
NNID
crimchild
Hey, I've been working on a Lucas combo vid lately.

PK Nightmare

It's my first combo video and everything's taken from wifi matches.
Anything that could have been done better or differently?

Anyway, enjoy :p

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
It's funny to see this; We have almost the exact same juggling game. I use more dash attack, though. good stuff! I thought it was going to be trash.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
After watching this... I have a sudden desire to go back to Lucas and save Ness for another day.

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
WOW.

Nice Lucas style. I'm gonna watch the vid again and learn some things from you.

My game has a lot more PK Fire, and Grab combos. Love FFNair->Jabx2->Grab. My PK Fire accuracy is pretty good. I'm almost at my "PK Fire sniping" again. I'm gonna learn how vary my approaches from you. Uair is a lot better than I thought, gonna use it more.

You more or less use Lucas' mobility to orbit around an opponent. Keep repping that Lucas man, it's good.

Chuee

Smash Hero
After watching this... I have a sudden desire to go back to Lucas and save Ness for another day.
Do it. Ness is a nerdy school boy. Lucas is the cool kid that has an amazing haircut plus he carries red snakes and pieces of wood with him.

Anyways.....cool beans Crimson. I would just use less Bair on stage. You should try repping lucas offline :)

Crimson Child

Smash Cadet
NNID
crimchild
Ty for the comments.
My only problem is that I don't know anyone nearby who plays brawl and there are rarely any tourneys in Norway. Those few tourneys that appear are mostly melee based since most Norwegian smashers are melee players.

So I've quit all offline playing and focus on wifi. It's much easier to get used to the delay if you never play offline :p

prOAPC

Smash Lord
really entertaining video :) i like your juggling game, and specially the use of RAR and pivot grab :D but i have to be honest, i don't like the idea of "only wifi clips" :S

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
...this makes me want to get better with the Bair spike.

Currently I suck with it...but now, with the strength of 10 of these videos playing all at once, I'll get better with it.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Wow I have to say I was impressed by the combo vid. Very nice story telling as well. It made it so much more interesting. I thought a couple minutes in it was the weakest part but very quickly the awesomeness was cranked up to full blast. Very creative edgeguarding man.

Smeh

Smash Cadet
I second Lucas and play against one of the best Lucas' in Texas and still think that was pretty impressive. Good work.

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
I still like the idea of using Dair as an extra means of spike. It definetly comes in handy for those who can get around our Bair spike

also "I have grow so much in so little time"

lol :D

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
I don't think the opponents were very good at all, but you know what I didn't care.

Because that bair spikage is just toooo sexy. I need to work on that.

But I liked the way you actually synched and structured the vid with the story/music as well. Awesome production.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Excellent Lucas Combo Vid. Also saw the trailer for the next one. Look's great as well. 5 stars. :D

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Hey i just watched the vid and it occurred to me that we still need that 5th place person to represent lucas in the low tier tourney. He did fight a few links, lucas', g'dorfs, and ike's and he did state that all the matches were over wifi... maybe Crimson Child can be our 5th?

Nice vid though, nice lucas.

~Nasty~

Top Bottom