• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Doctor_Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Plat002
3DS FC
0259-0882-5580
I was facing a really good Lucas on for glory yesterday. It really made me think about how I play the character. In those 7 matches, I probably used more zair than in the past 150. My winrate on for glory probably doubled in the time between then and now, because Lucas dittos are effing hard.

Now that I think about it, a lot of dittos are super hard to play, simply because they require so much more thought than usual.

My gains from that match:

150% more zair (at least)

Better at bair combos and spacing
Better with pk fire
Re-integrated upair and down-b into play
Iffy on need for b-stick
Finally got gravitational gimping down.
(Edge guarding intensifies)

I feel like I lost a large part of my scrub mentality.

Pretty good for me.

MrWhYYZ

Smash Journeyman
It should be well known that D-throw > B-air spike is guaranteed near the ledge but does anyone actually try getting that 2 framer if people keep doing a normal get-up? Lucas's standing throw has 5 active frames so doing a meaty throw if you think they'll normal get-up shouldn't be that difficult.
Also, we can lagless get-up and have a move that has armor on frame 1. Has anyone tried LLGU -> Up-smash to beat meaty smashes? Because it should be possible and extremely hype.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It should be well known that D-throw > B-air spike is guaranteed near the ledge but does anyone actually try getting that 2 framer if people keep doing a normal get-up? Lucas's standing throw has 5 active frames so doing a meaty throw if you think they'll normal get-up shouldn't be that difficult.
Also, we can lagless get-up and have a move that has armor on frame 1. Has anyone tried LLGU -> Up-smash to beat meaty smashes? Because it should be possible and extremely hype.
Was playing around with footstool combos today (on Marth) as well as Dthrow ---> bair spike, this is what I noticed:

- We all know the usual way this works - Dthrow --> FH Nair --> DJ and soft Footstool ---> Wait a moment, then FF Dair (hit them with the last strike of Dair) ---> weak hit of Ftilt ---> wait for get-up and grab ---> Dthrow ---> Jump and DJ and soft footstool asap --> wait a moment, then FF Dair --> weak hit of Ftilt ---> THEN EITHER: Dsmash OR SH Uair ---> FH DJ Uair

- This combo usually does 64% because people usually go straight for Dsmash and hit on the second blast. If you get the first blast of Dsmash by waiting a bit, the combo does 67% instead.

- If you wait, you can also Usmash instead. This is the superior option, doing 73% total damage and the timing before waiting to usmash is about the same or a little shorter than the wait between a footstool and FF Dair.

Here's where things got interesting.

- I went into training and put Marth at 45% (before starting combo) and it was literally perfect - he could not recover when I Dthrowed ---> turn-around FH Bair spike.

But then I thought, "what if there's a way to put these two combos together?" While I didn't do an exact percentage range of when this spike killed Marth, I knew that at 42% start Marth could recover and at 50% start Bair stopped spiking. I also had to think about positioning for this entire combo so I could end up grabbing them right next to the ledge to do the Bair spike. In the end, you'll start the combo close-ish to the centre facing whatever edge is closer to you. Because positioning is mostly dictated by how far forward you go whilst using Nair, the actual positioning is reasonably fluid.

- The footstool combo that we use usually skips straight past the percent: It got past 45% when you do the second weak Ftilt right after that Dair. I thought "Well, what if instead of using the Ftilt, we spark the normal get-up attack just using the Dair and grab them, then PUMMEL them to get the exact percentage we need?

- It works. Pummel gets them to 46% which is fine. At 46% you Dthrow, turn-around FH Bair and spike Marth to his death (he'll try to recover and won't reach the ledge)

- One thing to note is that during the second footstool of the original combo, opponents can fade away during the footstool, so chances are you'll get this combo once at most lol.

IN SUMMARY - By combining Lucas' footstool combo with his Bair spike combo, if your positioning is correct and you aren't affected by rage you can 0-death your opponent. BAM!

I feel accomplished, even though I know this is literally the most useless and situational 0-death in the game. Lol.

Last edited:

MrWhYYZ

Smash Journeyman
But then I thought, "what if there's a way to put these two combos together?" While I didn't do an exact percentage range of when this spike killed Marth, I knew that at 42% start Marth could recover and at 50% start Bair stopped spiking.
D-throw > B-air combos well over 100% (Just did 120%) But it probably don't kill them as they can DI on stage because of the height. But this is actually really good for the D-throw Footstool shenanigans. A lot of people started DI'ing towards the ledge to try and stop the jablocks and this will make it easier to make them stop doing that.

Edit: You could instead of just grabbing on their forced wake-up do Z-air -> Grab to gain extra ground and get closer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcttvCaqyWc

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
D-throw > B-air combos well over 100% (Just did 120%) But it probably don't kill them as they can DI on stage because of the height. But this is actually really good for the D-throw Footstool shenanigans. A lot of people started DI'ing towards the ledge to try and stop the jablocks and this will make it easier to make them stop doing that.
Something I'm also interested in is whether a Bair spike ---> DJ Dair when they bounce up is a true combo (assuming they don't tech). Because then you could Dthrow Bair spike anywhere on stage and get a lot of % for it.

Also if FH Dair at higher percents true combos into SH Uair if they don't tech that. Gahhh the comboosssss.

Last edited:

MrWhYYZ

Smash Journeyman
Something I'm also interested in is whether a Bair spike ---> DJ Dair when they bounce up is a true combo (assuming they don't tech). Because then you could Dthrow Bair spike anywhere on stage and get a lot of % for it.

Also if FH Dair at higher percents true combos into SH Uair if they don't tech that. Gahhh the comboosssss.
I thought D-air into FF Up-air combo's and B-air at least combo's into Up-air maybe it does into D-air. We need some labbing to see how much frames we have after something hits.

frozentreasure

Smash Apprentice
NNID
frozentreasure
It works. You want a guaranteed read on the opponent, but it works.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

A Polar Bear

Smash Apprentice
Just couldn't resist putting combos in brackets huh? :p

PKF is slow enough to punish from straight shielding with good spacing. Rolling works too, and I know MK has a decent one. Then again you have like 53853 jumps so taking to the air should work well, Lucas doesn't really have the ability to chase up there. Be patient, don't let yourself feel pressured by PKF, and then you'll see holes in the "spam".

frozentreasure

Smash Apprentice
NNID
frozentreasure
Does anyone know why PSI Magnet is listed on basically every resource as healing 1.2x the original damage? It's very clearly more efficient than that, and I tested it last night to make sure; it's 2.5x.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
OMG!!!!!! Guys Lucas is amazing now after this latest patch! We in there! Sorry I've been gone! I promised consistent vids! I've been sick yall.
I'm so hyped and have created this vid man. The time for lucas is now!!!!!!!!! Yesss! I have my brother back!!!! Let us unite and take over the world!!

https://youtu.be/DHBSWG2baNs

Login_Sinker

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lagoniusmaximus
OMG!!!!!! Guys Lucas is amazing now after this latest patch! We in there! Sorry I've been gone! I promised consistent vids! I've been sick yall.
I'm so hyped and have created this vid man. The time for lucas is now!!!!!!!!! Yesss! I have my brother back!!!! Let us unite and take over the world!!

https://youtu.be/DHBSWG2baNs
You should go ahead and make that video explaining why he's so good. I'm sure we'd all love to see it. Also, I definitely agree with you. Lucas is certainly viable at top level play now.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I'm going to have to get all my thoughts together but simply put...
1. His movement was corrected. He felt so stiff before
2. His frame data has improved. His aerials are useful now!
3, I feel the overall smash mechanics have changed as well. The game seems more fair. I notice more things trade

Again I'm not technical at explaining things but I feel it guys! I boding people so hard now. Clearly out playing. I didn't have the tools to do that before. With all these changes it allow me to develop a bait and punish playstyle just like in my brawl pro days! I'm so hyped!

I'll go into detail in the video.

Last edited:

EmpireCrusher203

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-7161-9170
How do you edge guard with Lucas? I usually use Down smash on the ledge, which is fantastic, but I feel that it is best if I chase my opponent offstage and finish the job. The only problem is that I'm not sure what are my best options offstage. Can someone please help me out?

Also, wanted know what are Lucas's best approach option. I usually dash and use PK Fire, but it's not helping.

abx

Smash Journeyman
Lucas has tons of options off-stage and the best is mixing stuff up.

- PK Thunder chasing: can be used for damage racking. Eventually, if properly angled, it can stage-spike the opponent (somewhat at least), which results in a succesful gimp.
- Bair: It's hard to pull off (proper timing and spacing required) and it quickly becomes predictable and thus susceptible to air dodging. But if used creatively it can net some early kills. Try using it right after running off stage when the opponent recovers low or use it as a follow up after an attempted off-stage Fair. It's less likely that the opponent sees it coming.
- Fair: Sometimes it's the most efficient to approach the opponent directly and to kick him farther away. Especially opponents with rather few options for recovery are susceptible to it. It can be air dodged, but it can be used to condition the opponent into a fake fair and to capitalize on it.
- Dair: The fun thing about Dair is that the animation lasts. Approach the off-stage opponent from above, use your 2nd jump and immediately use Dair (so that you're uprising during the animation) and try to follow the opponent so that your Dair lasts above it's head and you may have the chance to spike the opponent. It's difficult to pull this off consistently, but it's more difficult to simply air dodge this as well. Some characters have options to spoil this, King Dedede for example can outrange Lucas' Dair with Uair and still get to the ledge.
- PK Fire: As a mix up to direct approaches PK fire offers decent knockback. Characters with weak recoveries don't want to get hit while recovering. It also often leads to air dodge which can be used for conditioning.
- Dtilt: Similar to DSmash, I've seen some Lucas using this to mess up with the opponent's ledge grabbing. I don't know the secret how to pull this off consistently. Everytime I try this the opponent grabs the ledge unharmed anyway, but it can be quite effective against certain characters. Maybe someone could fill us in on that one.
PK Shield: It's somewhat gimmicky, but good for mixups. releasing the shield when the opponent is in it has decent knockback. It also slows Lucas momentum down and can be stalled which messes with the opponent's anticipation of when to dodge. One time I've seen a Lucas running of stage, turning and using it to stage spike me. Blast.

The best thing is to mix up and to condition the opponents. You might combine certain actions during one single gimp attempt. Keep in mind that once the opponent is kill, you can recover with a properly used PKT2 from almost anywhere.

MrWhYYZ

Smash Journeyman
I'll add some more info.

-If you want to stagespike with pk-thunder you have to make the ball dissappear while hitting your opponent. That way you get a small explosion that will stagespike them.
-F-air is good but RAR F-air is just straight up nasty. Especially against people that aren't that good at teching.
-D-air is good against characters with good horizontal recoveries but bad vertical recoveries. But N-air makes this move obsolete imo.
If people are getting hit with PK fire off stage than you are either playing online with a fair amount of latency or their reaction time is extremely low. PK-fire is 20+ frames and the average reaction time is around 16 frames so if you notice this, that means that they will probably won't punish a lot of stuff on shield that requires some reaction either (Like F-smash and D-smash) so start abusing their weakness!
-D-tilt works depending on your opponent. Some characters grab the ledge and their head stick out way more that if should.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiYfMG_fQ_w
-You can 2frame punish them with D-tilt if their hitbox sticks out far enough. (Which is what you do with D-smash as well but D-smash also hits before they grab the ledge because D-smash has huge range)
-PSI Magnet is really good to stall and position yourself or against Luigi use it against his Luigi missile and laugh at him while he dies
-PK Freeze is also really good, obviously they'll airdodge but that is exactly what you want, PK-freeze only has 4 frames recovery if it explodes so you can force them to recover low because they need to air-dodge. That way their recovery is a lot more predictable.

N-air. This move is GOAT. This is by far the best of stage move. Just use N-air and fast fall, If you hit them they're dead because if you fastfall with N-air and they don't fast fall with you, they'll fall with you but they'll fall out of N-air before the last hit meaning they are somewhere near the blastzone with only there Up-b. If N-air trades it will still knock them pretty fast down and if they don't react fast enough they'll die as well. As much as I dispise the N-air "Buff" we got, this makes out edge-guard game pretty stupid. Use PK-freeze so they recover low and then just Fastfall down with N-air and you're done.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I'll add some more info.

-If you want to stagespike with pk-thunder you have to make the ball dissappear while hitting your opponent. That way you get a small explosion that will stagespike them.
-F-air is good but RAR F-air is just straight up nasty. Especially against people that aren't that good at teching.
-D-air is good against characters with good horizontal recoveries but bad vertical recoveries. But N-air makes this move obsolete imo.
If people are getting hit with PK fire off stage than you are either playing online with a fair amount of latency or their reaction time is extremely low. PK-fire is 20+ frames and the average reaction time is around 16 frames so if you notice this, that means that they will probably won't punish a lot of stuff on shield that requires some reaction either (Like F-smash and D-smash) so start abusing their weakness!
-D-tilt works depending on your opponent. Some characters grab the ledge and their head stick out way more that if should.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiYfMG_fQ_w
-You can 2frame punish them with D-tilt if their hitbox sticks out far enough. (Which is what you do with D-smash as well but D-smash also hits before they grab the ledge because D-smash has huge range)
-PSI Magnet is really good to stall and position yourself or against Luigi use it against his Luigi missile and laugh at him while he dies
-PK Freeze is also really good, obviously they'll airdodge but that is exactly what you want, PK-freeze only has 4 frames recovery if it explodes so you can force them to recover low because they need to air-dodge. That way their recovery is a lot more predictable.

N-air. This move is GOAT. This is by far the best of stage move. Just use N-air and fast fall, If you hit them they're dead because if you fastfall with N-air and they don't fast fall with you, they'll fall with you but they'll fall out of N-air before the last hit meaning they are somewhere near the blastzone with only there Up-b. If N-air trades it will still knock them pretty fast down and if they don't react fast enough they'll die as well. As much as I dispise the N-air "Buff" we got, this makes out edge-guard game pretty stupid. Use PK-freeze so they recover low and then just Fastfall down with N-air and you're done.
Fast fall nair messes people up!? Nice bro. I gotta try that out. Hmm just thinking tho it doesn't have the best priority. Other moves would beat it out. I guess as a mixup right?

Login_Sinker

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lagoniusmaximus
Something worth noting is that FF Nair can be air dodged with relative ease, and a lot of characters can still recover. This is an area where I prefer Dair. I'll drift beneath them as they air dodge, then do rising Dair to catch them in the end lag.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Priority doesn't exist. watch this vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyCLnC-ejPQ
If your N-air is out, it's out. It will either trade, lose against a disjoint or win.

N-air is 7f so it's unreactable, If they airdodge, they airdodge because they like smashing that dodge button when you're near their little bubble..(Which you can punish by doing exactly what you say)
Ugh me and esam always debate that. He just has an issue with the word "priority" and it's annoying. Everyone knows what we mean by priority!

If a move beats out another move then we call that having priority over the move. We don't care about the technicalities. #animeplayer

frozentreasure

Smash Apprentice
NNID
frozentreasure
If you want to harass the other player while staying safe, send PK Thunder near them when they're off-stage, but keep in mind that the end lag is monstrous. If you don't get the final hit on them properly, push them away from the ledge enough, or bring it back to yourself to launch yourself back to the middle of the stage, you'll be very vulnerable to a punish. Having said that, though, a KO by pulling them with PK Thunder into the first launcher of the missile is pretty satisfying.

Aside from down air, which stays out for long enough that it can get the job done with the right spacing and timing, Lucas' aerials are so quick that he can throw three or four of them out while offstage, keeping hitboxes out to pressure the opponent, and still just Thunder back to the ledge.

PK Freeze can put opponents below you, which is fantastic, but also, if the move connects and freezes them, you might be able to jump up and meet them with a PK Fire, which will launch them straight back to the blast zone.

PK Fire is not so bad of a move to put out if you can read your opponent and/or they have linear recoveries. If you're feeling stylish, you could wavebounce it to hit an opponent and ride the momentum underneath the stage to the other side.

Again, with a linear recovery, PSI Magnet is great with the right spacing. The hitbox comes out the moment the magnet dissipates, and the opponent should know that, so they have to either go really deep (Lucas can follow them), try to hit you with their recovery, or risk just going through; and the knockback growth on the move is absurd.

If you want to stay on-stage, down smash can catch them, especially if you put it out early enough for the third hit to coincide with their ledge grab; the weaker hit probably won't KO them, but it's more likely to hit.

If their recovery puts them above the ledge, it's your pick of punish, but a grab might throw them off more than a pure hit; and if their damage is high enough, that should be a free stock from the back air spike.

Up smash is heavily punishable, but it stays out for so long and has enough of a delayed startup that, if you can read them, you could start the move and catch them on their getup option.

Like most of the time, the majority of Lucas' moves are useful and can be pretty savage. Just read your opponent and play to Lucas' strengths as a mix-up master.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
One smasher told me what he wants out of my channel is consistency. Now that I'm out the hospital I promise yall that.

New video is going up at 4pm today. I plan to post at least one video once a week.

EmpireCrusher203

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-7161-9170
Thanks for all the help guys! Down smash does work for people with vertical recoveries, like Ike and Cloud, but not much for anything else. Can't figure how to edge guard opponents, like Mewtwo or Rosalina, who teleport to get to ledge. I try to use Down air so they are far down that the recovery wont make it all the way. Hasn't been working though. :/

MrWhYYZ

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty much the exact opposite. Ike and Cloud wil hit you while you're trying to time D-smash correctly because their up-B hitboxes go way over the ledge (Just like Kirby for example.)
For Cloud, just do B-air while you're on the stage and try to spike him. Doesn't matter if it trades or how many percentage he has, he'll die.

Ike's pretty similar except that Aether will hit you if you do B-air on stage. You need to jump off and hit him with B-air from behind at his highest point will be because he doesn't have armour anymore at that specific spot.
Mewtwo and Palutena have that teleport which you can beat with either D-smash or N-air. Just remember every character in the game has 2 frames of vulnerability AFTER they grab the ledge so even though they teleport to the ledge if you place a hitbox there and time it right you WILL HIT THEM!
This is why D-tilt works on some characters, they grab the ledge and because their head pops above the ledge during their 2 frames, they get hit. (You could if you're a god or something punish their 2 frames with Up-smash. If it's ever done on stream the hype train will go berserk)

For Rosalina and pretty much anyone with a huge body that doesn't have a good hitbox that can hit you while charging/doing D-smash use D-smash. Practice by putting the CPU at lv1 and throw him off he'll always go for the ledge with Up-b if the double jump isn't enough so you can practice D-smash timing there. If mastered you can make 100% sure that some characters NEVER come back. (RosaLuma, Donkey, Bowser)

Mekos Mekos , Adding to the whole "How to whack diddy in the head with a stick" If you do have the banana don't just throw it away. You can still use Z-air (Airdodge cancel into Z-air otherwise you Z-drop the banana) and PK-fire so technically you can still space him out with PK-fire and Z-air while depriving his banana.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
It's pretty much the exact opposite. Ike and Cloud wil hit you while you're trying to time D-smash correctly because their up-B hitboxes go way over the ledge (Just like Kirby for example.)
For Cloud, just do B-air while you're on the stage and try to spike him. Doesn't matter if it trades or how many percentage he has, he'll die.

Ike's pretty similar except that Aether will hit you if you do B-air on stage. You need to jump off and hit him with B-air from behind at his highest point will be because he doesn't have armour anymore at that specific spot.
Mewtwo and Palutena have that teleport which you can beat with either D-smash or N-air. Just remember every character in the game has 2 frames of vulnerability AFTER they grab the ledge so even though they teleport to the ledge if you place a hitbox there and time it right you WILL HIT THEM!
This is why D-tilt works on some characters, they grab the ledge and because their head pops above the ledge during their 2 frames, they get hit. (You could if you're a god or something punish their 2 frames with Up-smash. If it's ever done on stream the hype train will go berserk)

For Rosalina and pretty much anyone with a huge body that doesn't have a good hitbox that can hit you while charging/doing D-smash use D-smash. Practice by putting the CPU at lv1 and throw him off he'll always go for the ledge with Up-b if the double jump isn't enough so you can practice D-smash timing there. If mastered you can make 100% sure that some characters NEVER come back. (RosaLuma, Donkey, Bowser)

Mekos Mekos , Adding to the whole "How to whack diddy in the head with a stick" If you do have the banana don't just throw it away. You can still use Z-air (Airdodge cancel into Z-air otherwise you Z-drop the banana) and PK-fire so technically you can still space him out with PK-fire and Z-air while depriving his banana.
Good point bro! Thanks!

MrWhYYZ

Smash Journeyman
IMO Lucas can't win the Sheik match-up as long as Sheik plays flawlessly which obviously is impossible (To be fair there are maybe 3 or 4 character imo that can win or at least get a tie against sheik if done flawlessly.) However when sheik makes a mistake we can exploit it really hard. Every time Sheik must recover with Up-B you should be ready to run off and use magnet. 30% healing isn't something you should just go to waste. If Sheik goes for the 50/50 mix-up you can go for a read by doing magnet instead of airdodge. Also sheik dies extremely early with rage getting kills near the ledge at 60 with back throw if you have rage (iirc) are definitely possible.

And Up-tilt beats SH F-fair which is a game changer if sheik are to predictable with their approaches

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
IMO Lucas can't win the Sheik match-up as long as Sheik plays flawlessly which obviously is impossible (To be fair there are maybe 3 or 4 character imo that can win or at least get a tie against sheik if done flawlessly.) However when sheik makes a mistake we can exploit it really hard. Every time Sheik must recover with Up-B you should be ready to run off and use magnet. 30% healing isn't something you should just go to waste. If Sheik goes for the 50/50 mix-up you can go for a read by doing magnet instead of airdodge. Also sheik dies extremely early with rage getting kills near the ledge at 60 with back throw if you have rage (iirc) are definitely possible.

And Up-tilt beats SH F-fair which is a game changer if sheik are to predictable with their approaches
DUDE!!!! The run off magnet is genius!!! Thank you!!! I'm going to master that!

For the 50/50 I think I will just jump away after around 120%. Always learning! Day 6 Lucas!

Thanks for the up-tilt advice. I'll get to that as well. With all that you don't think we can win. Top level play is a mental battle! We got this!

Login_Sinker

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lagoniusmaximus
Speaking of rage, I once killed a Sheik at 40% from center stage with down smash when I had around max rage. Good times.

Also, Mekos Mekos , are you planning on repping Lucas at bigger events like in the Brawl days?

MrWhYYZ

Smash Journeyman
With all that you don't think we can win. Top level play is a mental battle! We got this!
The problem is that Sheik can punish all our landing options because we can't land and shield and at the ledge she's one of the only characters that, with good reactions, beat all options except jump which she can beat as well because we can't land and shield. IMO if we would get a A-landing on B-air, the match-up would be 55:45 or maybe even 50:50 because the easier we can get to neutral the easier we can force her making mistakes.

Login_Sinker Login_Sinker Lucas + Rage is just straight up stupid. I really want to finish gathering data but rule of thumb is every kills 50%ish faster at 150% rage.

Last edited:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
The problem is that Sheik can punish all our landing options because we can't land and shield and at the ledge she's one of the only characters that, with good reactions, beat all options except jump which she can beat as well because we can't land and shield. IMO if we would get a A-landing on B-air, the match-up would be 55:45 or maybe even 50:50 because the easier we can get to neutral the easier we can force her making mistakes.

Login_Sinker Login_Sinker Lucas + Rage is just straight up stupid. I really want to finish gathering data but rule of thumb is every kills 50%ish faster at 150% rage.
U want to show me all your tricks? I need more power!

Last edited:

Login_Sinker

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lagoniusmaximus
I always thought Olimar was kind of a tough match up. The factor of rage helps us a ton though. For the most part I don't really think about it because who plays Olimar?

One MU we Lucases need to figure out is Bayo. I'm seeing her everywhere now and I usually don't do so hot because I haven't grinded out the MU yet. She really is "air Sonic" with her side b pokes, and it's infuriating.

Top Bottom