• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
More like shrooms.

Well, Lucas is returning. But is his mother also returning?
Yeah! You can unlock her by beating Classic Mode with Lucas's Claus Alt 1,385,545 times on 9.0 without losing a life once.
She's just a torn cloth though...

I'll see myself out.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Man I kinda want to see two pros use Lucas and Claus in a doubles tournament and every time they send both of the opponents flying they getting next to each other and using D-Taunt in a sort of back-to-back pose.

I don't think a Lucas duo would be very efficient but man that would be hype.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Man I kinda want to see two pros use Lucas and Claus in a doubles tournament and every time they send both of the opponents flying they getting next to each other and using D-Taunt in a sort of back-to-back pose.

I don't think a Lucas duo would be very efficient but man that would be hype.
Health stalling with side B and down B

I actually really want to see that too.

ilysm

sleepy
I mean, regarding how good Lucas may or may not be: a lot of you guys mained Lucas in Brawl. He had terrible range and that grab release thing holding him back. It likely won't be as bad as that; if it is, hey, we're still used to it!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Considering the treatment Ness got, I highly doubt that Lucas will be bad. I'll definitely use him no matter what though.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I had been jumping on Lucas after his Sm4sh-iteration rekindled my interest on him. Brawl didn't entirely grab me into him despite the cool things he could do. As of late I realized it was due Brawl and it's engine undermining his potential for fun-feeling moveset and flow.

A lot things have changed since then though, so I'm quite looking forward to play Lucas soon.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I used to main Lucas in Brawl, but dropped him for Ness because of reasons I can't remember. I dropped him before I played Mother 3 though, so now I want to play him purely based on how much I adore his character. Though I really like his moveset too.

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
So, my 3rd Mother 3 playthrough is going well. (technically I guess it's my 2nd and a half playthrough? the first time I played it, I got to chapter 4 and started over again) I'm currently at chapter 3, and I wanted to ask you guys, what's your favorite chapter? I'd have to say 2 at the moment. I just love Duster and Osohe Castle (and Mr. Passion!).

(I should also mention that I named Salsa "Toptier" after Diddy Kong, because, you know. he's a monkey, and stuff.)

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Chapter 8 followed by 6 are my favorites because :crying:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I have yet to get back to Mother 3. I fear I will never leave the sewers due to procrastination. :drsad:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So, my 3rd Mother 3 playthrough is going well. (technically I guess it's my 2nd and a half playthrough? the first time I played it, I got to chapter 4 and started over again) I'm currently at chapter 3, and I wanted to ask you guys, what's your favorite chapter? I'd have to say 2 at the moment. I just love Duster and Osohe Castle (and Mr. Passion!).

(I should also mention that I named Salsa "Toptier" after Diddy Kong, because, you know. he's a monkey, and stuff.)
I quite enjoy Chapter 5 for being the first time we get to play with a full party. I also enjoy Chapter 7 just because of how much stuff happens in it.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

So basically that makes Fassad Sakurai who uses his Nerf Zapping Gadget to give him world of pain. Meanwhile he tries to turn Tazmily into :4luigi::4sheik::4falcon::rosalina:-spamming scrub community.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
When June 14th hits, I challenge myself to play Clau- err.... I mean Lucas and only Lucas for the entire week, and I'm very likely going to add him to my team even after said week. Not gonna use my pockets, not gonna use :4greninja:, not even gonna bust out my best character:4megaman: even once; not even for Training Mode until the week is over. If ther's an event happening near me, I do so look forward to beating my friends.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I think my favourite chapters are 6, 7 and 8, just because I really love the heavy story bits and the full party. That said I'm also surprisingly fond of chapters 1 and 4, chapter 1 because I like how it sets everything up and chapter 4 because I really like club Titiboo and the Attic there is a really fun dungeon. :grin:

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
I wonder if Lucas can do Down Throw into Nair-Nair and Nair just like Ness kinda..
That will be pretty funny.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So, to commemorate my 2000th post I'd like to share something I made a little while ago:

Also wanted this post to be here because LUUUUUUUUCAAAAAAAAAAAAS

YouReadMyName

Smash Cadet
All aboard the Hype Train guys. 6 days out! Oh yeah, btw what costumes everyone interested in? I saw them and was like, OMFG Boney! but then there's Syracuse... And brown hair red pants looks so aesthetically pleasing... My boi Claus alternate that I used in Brawl... What do I do...

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
All aboard the Hype Train guys. 6 days out! Oh yeah, btw what costumes everyone interested in? I saw them and was like, OMFG Boney! but then there's Syracuse... And brown hair red pants looks so aesthetically pleasing... My boi Claus alternate that I used in Brawl... What do I do...
I was gonna use The Boney one, but The Drago one is Super cute

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
So, to commemorate my 2000th post I'd like to share something I made a little while ago:

Also wanted this post to be here because LUUUUUUUUCAAAAAAAAAAAAS
Omg That looks so cool! You should do a Lucas one!

Top Bottom