• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

skeletonboxers

Smash Cadet
NNID
tabster123
3DS FC
4983-5230-3260
Me today: Day 36, still no Lucas news
Friend: lol I know right

BUT IT TURNS OUT OUR BABY BOY IS COMING BEFORE E3
The only reason I would want Lucas during E3 is because I believed mother 3 VC would've been announced, or Mother remakes. Mother 3DS would be a perfect title c'mon Nintendo.

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Looks like it's high time for another countdown clock!

We are currently 7 days, 19 hours, 13 minutes and 7 seconds away from Lucas.

Last edited:

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
I was already hyped for this,and now even more so now that there's 3DS screenshots!
(Yes,always was more hyped for 3DS version than Wii U)
Now just one more fighter and I'll be satisfied...
He looks weird in the rope snake picture though..

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Just wanted to share a drawing I made because Lucas

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
But, @ D Drippy and @ FullMoon FullMoon , don't you think Greninja's Substitute should be buffed/fixed in some way? I mean, it has so much start-up and end-lag and so little active frames. and even if the first part works, the actual hit is slow, predictable, and usually gets interrupted by the "substitutes". stupid :substitute: thing.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Substitute has plenty of issues but like Shadow Sneak smart use of it can do a lot of good.

I wouldn't mind a buff to the speed of the attack though, it's significantly more situation than SS, though at least the attack is strong as hell.

Even then, Greninja is hardly the only character with a sub-optimal special.

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
Sakurai said:
Lucas is already finished, and I've been playing with him daily. It's really satisfying when his Up Smash and Meteor Smash attacks connect.
He's literally murdering us with that sentence. Release him if he's complete you hype holder!

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
I think he's being currently implemented on the EShop-service properly along with the upcoming updates (Miiverse + Splatoon Costume, possibly balance tweaks)
Yeah. I was only kidding. It is perhaps what happens when you get overloaded with excitement of seeing the comeback of those whom you haven't seen in a while.

And also.. isn't it the fishiest thing that they haven't shown us his Final Smash yet? I mean, not even a single piece of information, be it Screenshots or Videos, was given.

*PsychoKinetic Love intensifies*

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
so guys i made a costume ting, how you like?

yeah, i don't know how to shop the photos very well but here's the drago one. (the pants are kinda weird)
enjoy :seuss:

Last edited:

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
so guys i made a costume ting, how you like?

yeah, i don't know how to shop the photos very well but here's the drago one. (the pants are kinda weird)
enjoy :seuss:
Perhaps you should attempt Palette Swapping. Paint.net has a tool for this kind of stuff.

I may give a shot to the recreation of the new Alts official art..

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Just gotta say that I beat Mother 3 the other day.

I take back all of the idiotic, horrible, asshat things my dumb and ignorant 14 year old self said about Lucas when Brawl came out. Welcome home Lucas, sorry I didn't miss you until now.

Last edited:

ilysm

sleepy
For real, though, I wasn't getting as much into Smash for Wii U as of late. PM has occupied a lot of my time because it's my favorite Smash game, and my Lucas there needed work. But this announcement is probably gonna get me back on my Smash 4 toes as well. MOTHER 3 was an amazing game, and kind of pivotal in my life because it helped me learn so much about myself as a person. How many other games can a person say that of? I don't think I ever considered repping anyone other than the PK kids since I finished the series.

Superbat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Superbat3
Yo doods. Lucas got announced on the anniversary of Earthbound. (june 5th). Also found out that Earthbound 3 was released on my birthday (april 20th) (we were made for each other :] lol Mlg actually makes sense for Lucas.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Yo doods. Lucas got announced on the anniversary of Earthbound. (june 5th). Also found out that Earthbound 3 was released on my birthday (april 20th) (we were made for each other :] lol Mlg actually makes sense for Lucas.
Saw some twitter messages with this, so yeah. Basically Lucas's birthday gift for Ness. Awww.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
STOP IT
BONEY WOULDNT WANT THIS GUYS...
Don't make me get the Ultimate Chimera in here. He's over there in the bathroom, I'll do it, I swear.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welp. I only had enough money in my eshop to buy a digital copy of Smash 3DS and Mewtwo.

Lucas + Roy + Ryu + other future DLCs = RIP wallet. :c I need a raise ASAP

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
Just gotta say that I beat Mother 3 the other day.

I take back all of the idiotic, horrible, ****** things my dumb and ignorant 14 year old self said about Lucas when Brawl came out. Welcome home Lucas, sorry I didn't miss you until now.
When I was a 13 year old scrub I hated Lucas in Brawl too. I called him "gay" and said he was one of the worst characters ever. I love him now. and I'm super glad he's back!

notbenny

Smash Cadet
I don't care if Lucas is godawful, I'll still use him. I used him in brawl and will use him a lot in Smash 4! :D

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
I don't care if Lucas is godawful, I'll still use him. I used him in brawl and will use him a lot in Smash 4! :D
I don't think they'll make any DLC characters godawful. it just seems like something they wouldn't do, not sure why I think that though.

Last edited:

Jinlennon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jinlennon
As competitive player, i hope he'll be good, cause i have to consider his ability, kill option ecc...but c'mon, he can't be worst than Palutena or Wii Fit Trainer right? RIGHT?

Top Bottom