• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Omg That looks so cool! You should do a Lucas one!
Thank you! I'm definitely planning on doing a Lucas one once a bigger picture of his smash art pops up.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Considering the presentation on the 14th/15th is meant to be about 20 minutes long, I just can't see them not inducing the hype with something like a character reveal or... I dunno even. But highly doubt it'll just be them. The time around E3 is gonna be big, I can feel it. :grin:

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
I think in the presentation they will show off Lucas' final smash. Changed or not change I wanna see it. If its starstorm can at least the colors be different or something? Plz.

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Considering the presentation on the 14th/15th is meant to be about 20 minutes long, I just can't see them not inducing the hype with something like a character reveal or... I dunno even. But highly doubt it'll just be them. The time around E3 is gonna be big, I can feel it. :grin:
Me too Luco.

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
I think in the presentation they will show off Lucas' final smash. Changed or not change I wanna see it. If its starstorm can at least the colors be different or something? Plz.
Lucas and Mewtwo's custom moves pls

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'd actually be totally okay with Starstorm, it has such an incredibly epic feel to it, and it would now be significantly different from Ness' (in more than just vertical or diagonal falling directions :p ).

Ideally I'd make it so more stars fell.

If I was going to give Lucas PK Love as a FS then I'd want it to be a less terrifying version of Tabuu's insta-KO attack, as I've probably mentioned before. :grin:

But he already uses it for most of his attacks so I'm sceptical of PK Love becoming his new FS if he gets one. =P

AND YES PLEASE CUSTOM MOVES FOR LUCAS AND MEWTWO <3

Last edited:

ilysm

sleepy
I've actually been considering this and I think I like PK Starstorm a bit more as his final smash. Luco's right; it does have that 'epic' feel to it, and all of his other attacks are based off of Love anyhow. Starstorm will strike fear into the hearts of our opponents (provided that it's actually good this time around of course).

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
I would die of hype if Lucas's new final smash was PK Love Ω that was essentially a supercharged Up-Smash that covered most of the stage with a flashy animation similar to the attack in Mother 3.

Also, here's a doodle I found laying around in my school binder I thought I'd share with you guys:

D

Deleted member

So, to commemorate my 2000th post I'd like to share something I made a little while ago:

Also wanted this post to be here because LUUUUUUUUCAAAAAAAAAAAAS
I don't know why, but somehow, this picture reminds me of Sega Saturn's Japanese start-up.
Thank you! I'm definitely planning on doing a Lucas one once a bigger picture of his smash art pops up.
Well I do have this:
Lucas.jpg
This one is 1024x1024. Do you need something bigger?

SuperTorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperTorn
We interrupt your daily scheduled Lucas social to bring you a news message from the Onett times

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT LUCAS COMES OUT THIS SUNDAY, TODAY IS MONDAY KEEP THAT IN MIND THIS SUNDAY ****ING CHRIST
That'll be all

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Lucas Down Throw to turn around sweetspot Back Air is gonna be sweet to land when The opponent airdodges

Last edited:

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
I wonder how PK Freeze will be in this game. i cant wait to find its uses!

Awakining

Smash Apprentice
View attachment 55553
If The Lucas patch only comes with Lucas and Miiverse Stage.
And this is a problem why? We're already getting one of probably all of our favorite characters back in the game, so what more do you need?

Plus, there was a time when this was probably not going to happen, so I'm grateful rather than greedy.

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
And this is a problem why? We're already getting one of probably all of our favorite characters back in the game, so what more do you need?

Plus, there was a time when this was probably not going to happen, so I'm grateful rather than greedy.
Its Just a joke,im more than grateful That our boy is back!

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
I wonder what they'll show in the presentation, what if they do something like this:
Show off Lucas' new Final Smash which ISN'T PK Starstorm, and then Sakurai says: "What happened to Starstorm, you ask?"

Smash logo slash thingy across the screen like when a new character is confirmed, trailer is Kumatora, which has Starstorm as her final smash (this would never happen though)

Believe it or not I'd rather have Masked Man over Kuma, just because she would obviously be a clone to Lucas.
Masked Man has more potential. He has an Arm Cannon, Sword, and PSI attacks :p

Also, I apologize for double posting, but what is your LEAST favorite chapter in Mother 3? Mine is probably the 3rd. It's time consuming, having to farm for a while for Salsa to even be able to fight, and all that.
I also hate Fassad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I wonder how PK Freeze will be in this game. i cant wait to find its uses!
I'm excited for PK Freeze. There's something very satisfying about a freezing move, probably since there are so few of them in the game, the majority of them exclusivly as custom moves.

I really just love having my trifecta of PK Fire, Thunder and Freeze. Lil' master of the element!

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Also, I apologize for double posting, but what is your LEAST favorite chapter in Mother 3? Mine is probably the 3rd. It's time consuming, having to farm for a while for Salsa to even be able to fight, and all that.
I also hate Fassad.
chapter 6

I have to agree, the combat in chapter 3 was somewhat lackluster since Salsa is so weak and straightforward. Though I did like how it shows another perspective of the story as chapter 2 did, so it wasn't bad.. just not as spectacular as the others.

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
I'm excited for PK Freeze. There's something very satisfying about a freezing move, probably since there are so few of them in the game, the majority of them exclusivly as custom moves.

I really just love having my trifecta of PK Fire, Thunder and Freeze. Lil' master of the element!
Yeah i cant wait to PK Freeze Chain.
PK Freeze Offstage,predict when they get out of the ice into a Spike Back Air tho?!?!

Last edited:

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
New Smash Bros direct? Don't know for you guys, but it sounds fishy..

Last time we ever got a DLC hype trailer, we got an unexpected addition as well (our dear Lucas). So, knowing Sakurai, how would this direct differ?

It is time to generate hype and speculation.

Last edited:

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
Sounds fishy? How? It is a real thing that has been confirmed on the site.
"Fishy" in the sense that god knows what's going to happen. Roy/Ryu maybe? Or even some infos on the Ballot (leading characters and stuff). The strain of what may or may not be announced in those short 20 minutes is killing me.

There's also this image on the Smash website..

Lucas was already announced before and so was Miiverse (and Splatoon Mii costumes). So what kind of "New Content" could we possibly get now?

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Hm.. I don't think he means it like that, I think he's just suspicious and doesn't know what to expect from it, like me.
Okay, that makes more sense.

Well, as I saw someone else post before, in about a time of 10 minutes or less in the April Direct, we got Mewtwo, Lucas, and a huge assortment of costumes for the game. I'm going to assume we will get some small info on Lucas, perhaps some gameplay by Sakurai himself, more costumes, and he closes with a talk about the ballot/reveal.

All I know is that Lucas is being shown off, so that's all I care about.

Last edited:

ArcGale

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enderores
I'd like to see some more options for Stage Builder. A character reveal would be great, but I can easily see them saving something that big for E3.

Drippy

Smash Ace
I'd like to see some more options for Stage Builder. A character reveal would be great, but I can easily see them saving something that big for E3.
I'd actually like this, I love stage builder and seeing the amazing things people can make. I also think a introduction to more soundtracks would be awesome as well...

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
I hope they add a Mother 3 stage. MAYBE a Roy announcement if his moveset is changed, but Dr. Mario and Mewtwo didn't have moveset changes so they probably wouldn't change Roy. Ryu sounds lame and I hope he isn't added. it's probably gonna be something lame like more Mii costumes that no one cares about though. but yeah, they'll probably just show off Lucas' moves that haven't been seen yet, Final Smash, Splatoon costumes, Miiverse, Maybe something about Tournament mode... I dunno. I'm probably speculating way too much. also more music would probably be cool.
Oh, isn't that World Championship thing on the 14th?

Last edited:

Jinlennon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jinlennon
Okay, that makes more sense.

Well, as I saw someone else post before, in about a time of 10 minutes or less in the April Direct, we got Mewtwo, Lucas, and a huge assortment of costumes for the game. I'm going to assume we will get some small info on Lucas, perhaps some gameplay by Sakurai himself, more costumes, and he closes with a talk about the ballot/reveal.

All I know is that Lucas is being shown off, so that's all I care about.
He will be released in the same day, why do you want to see him when you will be able to play with him? lol

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
"Fishy" in the sense that god knows what's going to happen. Roy/Ryu maybe? Or even some infos on the Ballot (leading characters and stuff). The strain of what may or may not be announced in those short 20 minutes is killing me.

There's also this image on the Smash website..

Lucas was already announced before and so was Miiverse (and Splatoon Mii costumes). So what kind of "New Content" could we possibly get now?
Didn't they say new modes were a possibilit once?

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I think it's time to post more Mother 3 music.

Top Bottom