• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

PSIMagnet

Smash Rookie
I thought by now that we'd get an "In the works!" sign of our own, but apparently not..:sadeyes:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Noticed something. Why is it taking SO LONG for Miiverse and Tournament mode to come?

Tourneys are understandable, but the tournament mode should have been done by now.

Even the Miiverse Stage is somewhat understandable to take awhile.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ok countdown time

Its june so it will be a matter of time for a release date

The first or fourth dlc for wii u i might (mario kart dlc is 2 and 3 mewtwo was number 1 but i got the free and early version.)

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
Noticed something. Why is it taking SO LONG for Miiverse and Tournament mode to come?

Tourneys are understandable, but the tournament mode should have been done by now.

Even the Miiverse Stage is somewhat understandable to take awhile.
Tournament mode does not seem something that easy to code. According to my searches in the SSB4 ISO, Tournament is indeed not the easiest thing to make. You only saw the graphics of it in that 50 Facts thing (or whatever showed it to us), not the harsh coding/maths behind it. But it does have some very good OST!

As for the Miiverse Stage, the reason why it hasn't been released yet is a complete mystery. It is in the game's files (both the Omega and the regular Battlefield-esque version) but it's just not active for whatever reason. I will assume that the complexity of "being able to send cheering messages on the stage!" is what's causing the massive push-back of the stage.
Otherwise, when I imported the stage, it seemed fully functional aside from the mysterious files that I don't really know the use (probably the messages that will appear in the background).

The stage has an unused (and possibly place-holder) icon.

If you have some imagination and hype, expect it to come out by the Lucas Update.

Last edited:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
man how easy will master core be when you have 200 power custom Lucas and just spam PK Thunder and neutral air.

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
Whenever one of you guys mentions that PK Love should be Lucas's new final smash, I think of something like this expanding over and over (with PK Love Omega animations) until it reaches a reasonable "Final Smash height'..

Actually, you guys were right. Lucas's Up Smash could definetly be a final smash in the end.

Last edited:

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I'm so proud of this comeback guys... This is me at a big tourney in Tennessee.

http://www.twitch.tv/rocketsgamecorner/v/5596075?t=26m48s
Wow, that was an excellent comeback! Will have to try implementing that combo (PK Fire -> SH Nair -> Jab Lock -> Fsmash) in my own PK Play. ;)

Whenever one of you guys mentions that PK Love should be Lucas's new final smash, I think of something like this expanding over and over (with PK Love Omega animations) until it reaches a reasonable "Final Smash height'..

Actually, you guys were right. Lucas's Up Smash could definetly be a final smash in the end.
This would be excellent! PK Love is such an integral part of Mother 3, so I would love to see it properly represented in Smash.

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It would be funny if PK Love acted like Tabuu's KO attack (on intense) where if you didn't dodge the waves of PSI then you basically just died. :p

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
Still haven't completed Earthbound, but I started another Mother 3 playthrough. the game is just irresistible.

edit: this time I'm gonna try to grind with Boney in chapter 1 until he's like level 30... heheh :4duckhunt:

Last edited:

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Have you guys seen this Ness combo video? The editing, gameplay, and music are all incredible, I couldn't resist sharing:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
After Lucas releases I plan on making a "Day 1" video of me getting him and immediatelly going on FG with him.

And later make a highlight video for him once I have good replays.

Last edited:

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Have you guys seen this Ness combo video? The editing, gameplay, and music are all incredible, I couldn't resist sharing:

I've seen it. It was posted in the Ness forum about a week or so ago. I love the editing its so cool.
I wish I had proper editing software to make a combo/montage video. Capturing isn't an issue because I have an Elagto. Do you have any suggestions for an editing softwre I could purchase to cut my videos properly and put moving text/objects?

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Or if I could actually do combos.
Combos are easy. All you have to do is press A three times. :awesome: (sighs) I can only pull off combos accidentally.
Oh how hard it is to be patient... Lucas make your way to us soon.
I'm afraid he is busy saving the world at the moment. :p

Is it bad that FullMoon's signature reminds me of Castform?

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
After Lucas releases I plan on making a "Day 1" video of me getting him and immediatelly going on FG with him.

And later make a highlight video for him once I have good replays.
Can't wait to see it! I was actually thinking of doing something similar by recording my first impressions of his moveset in training mode.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Castform has 70 all around, the embodiment of mediocricy

Anyway when is E3? That's probably when Lucas's release date will be given to us.

Last edited:
Top Bottom