• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Drippy

Smash Ace
Just wanted to post some of the coolest Mother fan art I have ever seen in my life.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
With E3 right around the corner, lots of "rumours" and "leaks" of what Nintendo's going to announce are going to start popping up around the internet.

Be cautious when looking at these and getting hyped over them. 99.7% of them are completely fake.

:4lucas:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
DUSTER SKIN I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

except it's even harder to decide which skin to use now :(

Awakining

Smash Apprentice

Duster skin CONFIRMED!!
Drago outfit CONFIRMED!!
Oh heck yes the one I wanted is back (far left).

On a side note, I was skeptical that we'd get anything yet, or a release date as early as this, so I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I wanted Kumatora to be there too but I guess because she and Duster sorta share similar coloring, then I can't complain much.

DAT DUSTER COSTUME THO

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
LUCAS ON MY BIRTHDAY! Daddy Sakurai just gave me the best gift ever. Tears of joy are practically streaming down my face! :cry::cry::cry:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

June 14 can't come soon enough.

Last edited:

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
I wanted a DCMC shirt but honestly I'm happier with the Duster alt. Still I'm glad we have a date now! He comes out a week before a tourney I'm going to so I guess I'll train him a little but I doubt I'll play him in pools/bracket. Probably only friendlies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
'Ey, congrats on everything, folks!
We've certainly come a long way since Brawl, hoo wee.
Have some Hype Music (Albeit it's 2 games behind of Lucas) for the wait, I'll be sure to use my Brawl Buddy again once he comes out! :4lucas:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Got a brand spankin' new "Downloading Lucas and Genreal Information" thread up :)

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
So, now that we know all of Lucas' alt colors, which ones will you people be using?

I'm rather partial torwards these two:

I love the skins that reference things in MOTHER 3, but I just love good ol' Lucas with a striped shirt, though I don't really like using the default skin on any character.

Last edited:

AwkwardNess

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
So, now that we know all of Lucas' alt colors, which ones will you people be using?

I'm rather partial torwards these two:

I love the skins that reference things in MOTHER 3, but I just love good ol' Lucas with a striped shirt, though I don't really like the default skin on any character.
Yeah, those colors are pretty underrated. All of Lucas's colors are pretty solid.
ALTHOUGH DUSTER IS THE BEST, AMIRITE

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'm gonna use Claus, Masked man, Boney, Drago, Duster, Default, Red shirt.

I think Lucas might have my favorite alts in the game now.

Top Bottom