• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PK Cross? PK Flash?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Its dumb, regardless. Screw Paula moves, gimme my Ness moves back.
He actually has pk flash(i think you know this xD)

But yeah, how bout the next smash we have paula in it (shes basically ness) and then change ness around, make his upb psi teleport, side b psi rockin, and down b...PSI life-up??? JK.... he`d be too good, but canonically Ness is the best brawler.

Uffe

Smash Hero
He actually has pk flash(i think you know this xD)

But yeah, how bout the next smash we have paula in it (shes basically ness) and then change ness around, make his upb psi teleport, side b psi rockin, and down b...PSI life-up??? JK.... he`d be too good, but canonically Ness is the best brawler.
Yes. Paula for the next Smash game. Seriously that'd be awesome. I know they'd have to change Ness' stuff around, though. Well they might have to. That is if Paula even lands in the "next one" I'd love PSI Rockin', though. And yes, Ness deserves Life-up. He'd definitely without a doubt be god tier. XD

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Yes. Paula for the next Smash game. Seriously that'd be awesome. I know they'd have to change Ness' stuff around, though. Well they might have to. That is if Paula even lands in the "next one" I'd love PSI Rockin', though. And yes, Ness deserves Life-up. He'd definitely without a doubt be god tier. XD
They could axe out PK Fire and just change it PK Rockin`, it would just look different(cooler, probably) and it could still have a similar effect. I know a lot of people would hate losing PK Thunder for a standard "get back to the stage"recovery, but it could work. If teleport made ness go pretty far, then he could have an even better air game then he does now. Life-up, lol. I dont know what they would make his down B tho. Maybe Hypnosis?

Paula coudldbe exactly like ness now only Nuetral B is PK Freeze. Her fsmash could be to whack people with a frying pan, etc.

They would rather make Porky playable before changing Ness to add Paula...
Or this could work too. In Earthbound his spider machine wasnt nearly as big as it is in Mother 3. One of his specials would be to "Let loose a smelly gas!" and have a similar effect to wario`s, lol.

And if pokey was in it then smash would get his cool songs, his victory would be his little theme whenever you meet him in earthbound, and then Do I smell a giygas stage? With "Pokey Means Buisness" as a song there, of course.

Honostly Id take Bubble Monkey as a character if they added another Earthbound Rep into the next smash (or Giugue, Jeff, Poo, Starman, etc. :D)

Top Bottom