• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PJ64k- Smashers to avoid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdk

Smash Lord
let's make it a kof98 playerlist then, that'll be totally sweet!

pdk

Smash Lord
there's always kawaks if you'd be content to play kof2k2 or garou instead (kawaks is notoriously bad for desyncing a lot specifically with kof98 and probably a few other games, so it's a no go for that)

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Only 4 gods of smash online.

1. Malva (of course, he's the god of smash 64, peroid)
2. Johnny
2. SuperBoomFan (I think Johnny and Boom are equal)
4. JaimeHR (he'll make you want to kill your self... in game)

... That's my opinion ...
See the thing with playing Jaime is, you're playing fine playing fine, then there's a lag spike, and when it ends 2 seconds later suddenly you find yourself off the edge with 200% damage. :D

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Dude seriously shut up, this is why this thread sucks, cause people like you moan and say you've beat people... I don't care ktnxbye

If you don't like it, then just go online and play i don't care otherwise, its a worthy attempt at a small, fun, ranking system
I'm not moaning dude, I clearly said I consider myself n00b so that eliminates any arrogance from the post. But the fact of the matter is that some of the people on that list shouldnt be there, also that list is stupid. Also, we have rankings. Finally, dont avoid good players.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Still, like i know what you were trying to say, but i'm just annoyed with the whole I've beaten x player formula, if people consider them good, they might just be good ;) Its all good though

*manly hug*

You still owe me a match Dylan

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Still, like i know what you were trying to say, but i'm just annoyed with the whole I've beaten x player formula, if people consider them good, they might just be good ;) Its all good though

*manly hug*

You still owe me a match Dylan
I swear to the whole forum I don't have that philosophy. OMG I BEETZ SUPERBOOM ONCE CUZ OF SOME RANDOM THING. THIS ONE MATCH DEFINES ME AS A BETTER PLAYER!

*disclaimer, no I did not ever beat boom*

Its like, hey. win a set, or gtfo. Kthx.

*manly hug returned*

Im online right now, and I promise next time you join my game Ill give you priority, today the only reason I couldnt face you was my friend had spent like.. 2 weeks trying to work his kaillera..

IT DIDNT WORK IN THE END ANYWAY :(:(

Buuuut I had some ggs with tigerbombz / superboom so s'all good. :)

::FalcoFTW::

Smash Apprentice
What server are these guys on, so I can no where not to go to get my *** owned and be riddled with im's containing words like "pwned" and "noob" and "you suck"? Also, where's a good server to go to play smash? I can never seem to start a game instantly because not that many ppl want to play smash.

Thino

Smash Master
What server are these guys on, so I can no where not to go to get my *** owned and be riddled with im's containing words like "pwned" and "noob" and "you suck"? Also, where's a good server to go to play smash? I can never seem to start a game instantly because not that many ppl want to play smash.
Emularena Grounds X
...and Emularena Ground X

_kSo_

Smash Master

i don't think anyone on that list is a jerk like that, maybe except for tigerbombz, but thats only on swf, not on emularena...at least not to me :)

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
We.. like.. have rankings. this is totallllly lame. I consider myself still to be n00b and Ive taken down a few of the so called ''gods of smash''

and like everyone's saying.. why avoid good smashers? I say play em and learn.
XD exactly, I can beat boom, neph, and a few others 1v1. Why aint my sorry butt on there?

Player_64

Smash Rookie
The best smash-bros player is ratsco from Austarila. He always beats me he is a master at all of the characters.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
ROFL @ you puttin bhlmro in gods...and dre not in? This list is officially fukked.
XD exactly, I can beat boom, neph, and a few others 1v1. Why aint my sorry butt on there?
So your saying...I shouldn't be on there and you should? Last time we did a 1 on 1 I beat u with yoshi =P. Not saying I'm better but I'm saying were not to far apart in skill. I just told him to put me on there because I'm cool enough to me on there ;)

Blackshadow

Smash Ace
Adelaide, Australia. Along with my Mad Duck.
Player 64 said:
The best smash-bros player is ratsco from Austarila. He always beats me he is a master at all of the characters.
Nah, rat is good but certainly not the best. I agree he would be one of the best of Australia, but certainly not in places like America. He is quite versatile, I agree also. And I've only beaten him twice lol.

Player_64

Smash Rookie
Nah, rat is good but certainly not the best. I agree he would be one of the best of Australia, but certainly not in places like America. He is quite versatile, I agree also. And I've only beaten him twice lol.

Well your right I went a little over the top lol. Ive also beaten him only twice. I wish we could set up a Internation Tournament and 1 player represents there Country but I know dam LAG. :ohwell:

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Edittted

This is non-sense, if BHLMRO and Fireblaster are on this list add me >_> Surri, i havnt been mentioned because i don't use SmashBoards much common people, you know who i am :p

Edit: Actually DaPuffster id nominate me :) didnt expect that o.o;; thanks man :p

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
This is non-sense, if BHLMRO and Fireblaster are on this list add me >_> Surri, i havnt been mentioned because i don't use SmashBoards much common people, you know who i am :p

Edit: Actually DaPuffster id nominate me :) didnt expect that o.o;; thanks man :p
why you want people to avoid playing you surri? that's what this list is about, isn't? LOLCOPTER

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
why you want people to avoid playing you surri? that's what this list is about, isn't? LOLCOPTER

lol yes jamie thats what it says its about but, as we both know people will target those who are seen as better to try to prove them selfs. Also as someone said on this thread "these are the people you should go after if you want to get better" :)

P.S: WTF is a lolcopter? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom