• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PJ64k- Smashers to avoid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
lol i dont think it needs to be burned, it just needs to be better constucted i actually will do this myself hopfully itll come out better :)

Theres like... not many people that are good at this game. Chances are you suck, online smash doesn't mean anything, and we all know by reputation, or just by playing online who are the really good online smashers.

Rankings online are never a good idea. This thread only boosts egos and ends up 20 pages of ''But im not on it''

Burn thread. ;)

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Thats your opinion, im making a second list to let people who play ssb online who's who nothing more nothing less, take what you want from it i don't care if people think they belong on a pro list there are ways to go about it, and btw Dylan, this is Surri >_>

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Thats your opinion, im making a second list to let people who play ssb online who's who nothing more nothing less, take what you want from it i don't care if people think they belong on a pro list there are ways to go about it, and btw Dylan, this is Surri >_>

I predict in my globe next to some fruit that a new thread will be closed soon......

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Surri you got kicked out of PP-S the same time I did, and I was still considered better than you. I dont even know why, I get 3-5 stocked by the best like anyone so Im nothing special. I got kicked out too remember.

Now? Id get my *** kicked probably (lack of practice, ordering new adaptor bla bla)

My point being? I dont care whos better than who, online smash should just be for fun, you can kind of see whos better than who, but you cant know for real until its on console, as far as im concerned.

So whatever, make your thread and deal with it then.

I dont even mean to diss you surri when I get my adaptor Ill check everyone out I used to play on kaillera for some p2p stuff

peace out, I just dont think ratings for online smash are a good idea. Personal opinion :)

luls Dylan, get your n64 adapter already so we can play online smash all day and night until dawn. BEEF!
BEEF! Im getting it pretty soon, very soon actually!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom