• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pixel's Legendary Story ;)

Ambiance

Smash Rookie
Wow you wasted your time to come up with a stupid story that isnt even funny... Who are you trying to impress with your "jokes" these complete strangers that you dont even know that well, and even if u did know them it doesnt make a difference...

All i have to say is, How embarrassing... :laugh:

Im just joking... xD It was funny when u said 8=D is Super Smash Brothers in Japanese...

Sliq

Smash Master
Wow you wasted your time to come up with a stupid story that isnt even funny... Who are you trying to impress with your "jokes" these complete strangers that you dont even know that well, and even if u did know them it doesnt make a difference...

Im just joking... but really u wasted atleast 10 minutes of ur life writing that up? xD It was funny when u said 8=D is Super Smash Brothers in Japanese...
You wasted just as much time registering to post this.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
to give props where it's due:
Pixel for his story of course

Lightshade for having people react to him the way he wants them to--yeah sucessful (if not always funny) trolling.

People who suck:
Ambience, for phailing miserably at trying to be mean.

catobates

Smash Cadet
to give props where it's due:
Pixel for his story of course

Lightshade for having people react to him the way he wants them to--yeah sucessful (if not always funny) trolling.

People who suck:
Ambience, for phailing miserably at trying to be mean.
You said perfectly, exactly what I was going to say. Wonderful job fellow, wonderful job. Story roxxored by the way, I peed when he said Aniki took him under his wing, that was just funny.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
You're just some n00b f4ggit who has made literally two posts here, and you come in acting all big and tough. WHy don't you just suck it for once and shut up. OR you could go to the back of the bus and make yourself look like an idiot. Your choice.

No one cares, get some friends (your parents don't count).

Im just joking... but really u wasted atleast 10 minutes of ur life writing that up? xD It was funny when u said 8=D is Super Smash Brothers in Japanese...

If you're just joking then why would you waste time trying to correct him? I swear, telling n00bs off is as invigorating as watching a snail give birth. Gawd.

Ambiance

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry for what i said, it was inconsiderate and unthoughtful. I wasn't trying to be tough or anything, i don't really know why i said those things. I mean i wasted my time writing up something just to be an A** so it was stupid of me say it. And i apologize for it, and i hope you accept my apology, but if you don't i understand... :)

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Dude, are you serious?! Are you telling me that someone who is giving me link tips beat a link PRO?! I can't believe this!

Edit: In case you didn't notice by now, I was being sarcastic.
No seriously... he falls to the dthrow + upB everytime....

HiIH

Smash Lord
..........This thread saddens me from the ease of trolling...

but is funny at the same time.

Like if two clown cars got into a fiery car crash.

Deva

Smash Lord
yeah Aura, Pixel was the legendary Troll for the Link boards before you took over.....I wonder what happened to him.

Top Bottom