• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pixel's Gems of Wisdom

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I really have to change my name to Darc, but someone took it. That *******. I just feel awkward when someone says my whole name instead of just Darc.

Mr.Red

Smash Apprentice
OMG!!! :O

He is the best Link ever. Maybe I should start using the red colored Link. >_>
no way!

I'M Red Link.

also I always figured TheGERM was the best Link. I must see this Pixle guy in action.

Deva

Smash Lord
lol, pixel isn't very good. At least not from the few vids I saw of him. He's just a flamming troll with a weird sense of humor. At least he made this thread for people to remember him by since all he does now is play WoW.

Mr.Red

Smash Apprentice
oh lawd a WoW adict?

geez how can you go from something so ammazing like SSB to WoW?

Deva

Smash Lord
Germ's Link has dramatically improved recently. He also switched back to Link after using Falco for two years. He's gained a lot of respect from me. Aniki, on the other hand,...just plays Samus now....It'd be nice if he'd switch back to Link but it's his choice. At least he can go out being the only Link player to have matches recorded where he beat Ken.

Skler

Smash Master
Pixel's gems of wisdom aren't boring!

On a side note I got to team with Pixel once a while back. We would have won but Jesus told Pixel to let other people win for a change, so we decided to only get 4th.

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit
I have come to replace Pixel.

Boxmans DIAMONDS of POWER

1. Use the NAir a lot. Do it so much that your opponent will be yelling NEUTRAL AIR a second before you do it. This is a mindgame, as they'll think since you do it so much that you'll stop, BUT YOU WON'T! This actually happened in a match of Skler Vs. _milktea. PC Chris was yelling "HE'S JUST GOING TO FUCKING DOUBLE JUMP AND NAIR", and then he did and won because of it.

2. Hold down on the control stick when close to the opponent and they're attacking, unless they're Peach and they're downsmashing.

two and a haff. Camping is fun, do it a lot, especially on Rainbow Cruise and Corneria.

3.75 You are Batman, your utility belt can help in every situation.

5. After getting a kill, take out a bomb and throw it at the ground. I call it "Getting Bombed".

That's all for now, follow these rules and you will soon be good enough to beat world-reknowned players such as Ken and Mew2King(Who looks kinda like MewTwo.), but not Boxman, I'm too good. Maybe even three good.

Skler

Smash Master
1. Use the NAir a lot. Do it so much that your opponent will be yelling NEUTRAL AIR a second before you do it. This is a mindgame, as they'll think since you do it so much that you'll stop, BUT YOU WON'T! This actually happened in a match of Skler Vs. _milktea. PC Chris was yelling "HE'S JUST GOING TO FUCKING DOUBLE JUMP AND NAIR", and then he did and won because of it.
That is one of my favorite things ever.

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Pixel is my hero. People should know these things, and Pixel wrote it so you know it's good.

Pixel's gem #6 is the best one ever.

I used Pixel 4 times in this post, and it was only 4 sentences.
Lol, this topic owns. Anyway, Skler if you agree with Pixel, who really IS your main character then?

th0rn

Smash Lord
Nope, I was lying

EDIT: Everyones sarcasm isn't funny anymore. =///

Maybe I'll talk to pixel and get him posting again LOOL

Top Bottom