• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pixel's Gems of Wisdom

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Congratz man. You just figured out something that's been known for more than 6 years (when you take into account smash64 too).

:laugh:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
As a joke. Don't take everything so seriously, exspecially on the internet.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Apparently you guys have never played as white Link. His bomb's damage is increased by 5% and the knock back is about the same as a Bob-omb.

ZABE

Smash Cadet
the 1-10 tips will help the players
that don't know how to really use link

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
I obviously haven't played the pros yet, but in terms of pure physics fox and falco are easy to fight, although not very easy to defend against (they're heavy, so at like 90% an up/down ((I forget which)) throw from Link will put them right in the range of a nice spin slash with no way to escape, due to their heaviness, and only fox can really get back from it).

And everyone knows the green one is the best. cuz he's so ****ed smexy :)

Other than that, very useful tips that I'm sure will help my game and that I've even noticed myself while playing.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
^ lol no, edit your post and say.

link is high tiered you'll get flamed a lot less.
Who is that directed to?

Link can't be high tiered cuz it takes too much IQ to use him properly.

Not to say it doesn't take brains and skill to use high tiered characters as well, but it takes a lot more skill and patience to bring out the high-tiered potential of Link, and there's not a huge margin of error for him. At least, that's the impression that I'm under. Of course, my goal is to eventually become a decent player, and advance far enough to bring Link up higher in the tier rankings :)

Skler

Smash Master
Link isn't going any higher on the tier list. He peaked at top of low. He's just too slow to deal with the fast characters. Every character used in tournaments except Marth and Peach do extremely well against Link.

On topic: Pixel does rule.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Darc, that's correct. The white link also gets a sword that is 2x as big as all the other Links' swords.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Darc, that's correct. The white link also gets a sword that is 2x as big as all the other Links' swords.
Sorry I just came here and I have to ask...

Is that a racist comment?

Guess I should say something on topic... pixel rules?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lawl, I didn't mean for it to be. I was just adding stuff onto Darc's post.

If it makes this board funnier though, then I guess It'll now be a racist comment.

Mr.Red

Smash Apprentice
I haven't been to much of the other boards, but I must say I like the people here, they're all very friendly, except deftones, but he's gone now so we've nothing to worry about :)

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
I didn't know how bringing up racism here would have gone over or I would have commented differently...It would have gone some what like this...

Don't you mean the black link?

Skler

Smash Master
Zabe this is a serious topic. Please either contribute or don't post at all. This topic isn't spam.

On topic- Pixel is amazing at this game and his Link is now considered a God in several religions.

Top Bottom