• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's little Tourny Next round stated (Wifi blows)

Ryos4

Smash Lord
so we are still waiting on one more loser bracket match before u have the semi finals?

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Wait, I've got an idea. I'm going to a party at my friend's house tomorrow. That person has other friends coming over and they said they would bring a wii over. If you could enter in the friend code of the wii my other friend coming is bringing, we might be able to battle if he has Wi-fi. Can you make it tomorrow at 5 PM? The friend code of the friend's Wii is 4811-6892-2926. I'll enter yours in if I find Wi-fi.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Demon give me the time and day you can play. I'm good basically anytime, school is starting up and i don't feel like playing much during school. When Can You Play?

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Aww man i didnt want to fight any of those guys again in the loser bracket finals. lol. How bout u guys just both like knock each other out. lol.

Top Bottom