• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit vs. Snake

Kmaru

Smash Cadet
Hey my brother plays snake and he dominates me everytime can anyone give some really good tips on how to beat him.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I want to get the first word in because snake is a CAKEWALK as well as really fun to vs.

The hard part about snake is getting in a first hit. As long as you space yourself so that you dont get hit by his tilts, youve basically won.

His snake dashing isnt too bad because you can SH Nair or AR. If he SnakeDashes near the ledge, WoI under the ledge if you can because it will push him off of the ledge and the momentum from the Usmash will blow his far off the ledge. Or if you sidestep it and he is next to you.

Wing Shove the nades back at him.

His recovery is easy to counter. Any of Pits moves except the Multi Hit ones will knock him from the cypher at any time. Wing refresh is your friend for edge guarding.

Release grabs over the ledge work wonders. They will always jump so a Ftilt or something will force an Up B. Also wind shoving him off the ledge works great also. You may get lucky and he will attack while falling to his doom

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Basically what kupo said, also at the very beginning chaingrab the mess outta him, Disarm all his traps, with arrows, or wing push. But i don't like giving this advice but if it comes down to it, i guess you should know. Ledge spam snakes sadly works period. If hes at the ledge, hop up and bair him, or fall down and uair him. If he sets a grenade wing push it while still on the ledge, and hop off than jump to shoot an arrow and you auto grab the ledge.

kupo15

Smash Hero
nearly fully charged arrows knocks him from the cypher btw so remember that when he decides to go super high.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I've been wondering if i should use R.O.B against my friends snake ? When i use pit against him i find it harder to edgeguard him. IMO, R.O.B destroys snake. Also, i never knew an almost full charged arrow knocks snake off th cypher O_o

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I hate snake with a passion.
Well, I would disarm the Mine with a Mirror Shield while u come from the air, but dont land on it where you'll expose ur backside, or you will take the hit.
I have nothing else since Snake is pretty much cheap.

Actually 1 more thing... In case you didnt know this part, when Snake is in his up-B, trying to recover from below you, grab him next to the edge, but dont hit him. When he escapes he cant use Up-B and will fall to his death. I think they call it Grab release.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Admiral they still can bomb jump, i've done it out of a cipher grab once. Also you can disarm the mines with a wing push. it activates but be a distance where you don't take damage.

Kmaru

Smash Cadet
Awesome tips i really gotta try out the grab release thats amazing.But my brother catches on quick for instance he never plays pit so one day we were just training and he picked pit after about 10 lifes he caught up and started beating me.hes really quick at learning my techs.which makes it hard.I kinda blame it on myself for facing him so much.so any tips on that.
Another thing is whats the easiest way to get him below the edge.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I would like to see a non tourney match for danny. I have seen his DDD one and was not too impressed because he just arrow stalled on the ledge. Even here he did a lot of arrow spam but had some cool tricks but it got predictable.

Ouch that second match was boring as hell. That is not how you play Pit. I commend you for that Utilt kill and the dodges. Thats all you have to do is stand back and side step, then after a min say "wtf are you doing? Your going nowhere!?" Stop being a wus a fight me!!?"

I would do it..

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Awesome tips i really gotta try out the grab release thats amazing.But my brother catches on quick for instance he never plays pit so one day we were just training and he picked pit after about 10 lifes he caught up and started beating me.hes really quick at learning my techs.which makes it hard.I kinda blame it on myself for facing him so much.so any tips on that.
Another thing is whats the easiest way to get him below the edge.
We can give you all types of advice, but hes your brother mainly you should play each other the most and know how each other fight, eventually he'll catch on to everything and you should do the same. Learn his move set and act accordingly.

kown

Smash Lord
yes fight with "honor" if u will, but in the end all that matters if u get the win. no one really cares on how you win. you get your respect by winning.

if cheap and annoyance wins a game than id do it.

Even tho he lost to the "spammy" pit his opponent respects him. just look at his post, hes not mad at all in fact he seemed glad to show us these vids.

maybe your just not use to fighting with that style but i think we both can agree that f u dont use all tactics that the game allows your not playing to your fullest. some tactics may just be better than other tactics in situations also.

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
yes fight with "honor" if u will, but in the end all that matters if u get the win. no one really cares on how you win. you get your respect by winning.

if cheap and annoyance wins a game than id do it.

Even tho he lost to the "spammy" pit his opponent respects him. just look at his post, hes not mad at all in fact he seemed glad to show us these vids.

maybe your just not use to fighting with that style but i think we both can agree that f u dont use all tactics that the game allows your not playing to your fullest. some tactics may just be better than other tactics in situations also.
I agree with you Pit is one of my mains if anyone is wondering but yah i agree with kown

kupo15

Smash Hero
i guess im still in the melee mindset for how games "should be." I mean its fine because it was a tourney match, but what disappoints me is that he does that in friendlies also. but w/e

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I was ledge camping a snake but now I see what I was doing wrong. I enjoyed seeing Danny's LC tactics.
Also btw I've played many good Pit's and they all've made there WOI go faster like what Danny did under Smashville's stage. How do you do that?

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
I can't help but defend Danny's pit. I don't camp as much as he does but considering I am most often knocked out in tournaments by the best snake in my region I probably should. He did some clever things, good arrow control to shield poke with it, was able to stay alive over 100% because of his ledge game (snake uptilt kills pit around that percent so any damage over that percent is a challenge) and most of all he won.

Danny is playing to win so he's definitly justified in his "cheap" tactics. Arguing against "cheap" tactics that win in favor of "flashy" things that don't really only makes sense if your playing for the montage.

kupo15

Smash Hero
idk, i just like seeing good fights. I think it shows more of the player who is well rounded in his playstyle than one who just spams. Like the one I linked a couple posts above was sooo spammy. And of course his tactics are justified because they are tourney matches. Money was on the line so you do w/e to win I understand that. But doing that all the time even in friendlies...urg. Idk ppl say he is an inspiring pit tbh. I think sagemoon is a much more inspiring pit and Danny Appears to be the spamming pit that everyone hates but he has some tricks that make him a little different.

If you feel trapped in the corner ok but you dont need to spam that much to win. You can make good interesting fights and still win without the spam

rinoH

Smash Lord
i like the more epic fights but i support danny since it was a tourney match and a losers semi finals

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Danny is playing to win so he's definitly justified in his "cheap" tactics. Arguing against "cheap" tactics that win in favor of "flashy" things that don't really only makes sense if your playing for the montage.
Snake is cheap anyways. Shielding through the F-tilts and AAA will leave snake open, that is if they perform the last hit, then i can get a free hit.
Most times I play aggressively and watch snakes be the cheap cowards that they are rolling around dropping grenades and planting mines, while grabbing and all, and for the better cheapness using the Mortar slide.
In serious situations, I have no choice but to leave out my aggression and strike him from far range.
The reason for me being aggressive is because while facing these cheap snakes (All of them are cheap to me because the char is cheap), giving them time will allow them to practically spam grenades and lay mines around. Pursuing him quickly will keep him from doing that as long as you are at a close distance. This includes hitting him with arrows as you slowly approach him to keep him from using his weapons.

idk y i randomly said all of this.

link2702

Smash Champion
I'd like to know what kind of idiot snakes you guys face =_=; and i'm still trying to figure out why alot of you guys think PIT has the ADVANTAGE against snake :confused: its the complete opposite, from what i've experianced, pit has a major DISADVANTAGE against snake, seriously, against a somewhat intelligent snake, pit really doesn't stand a chance.

kupo15

Smash Hero
sure but wouldnt you take the easier route?
no. If i did I would be playing MK, not Pit
i like the more epic fights but i support danny since it was a tourney match and a losers semi finals
as i said before i agree with you because it is a tourney match
Snake is cheap anyways. Shielding through the F-tilts and AAA will leave snake open, that is if they perform the last hit, then i can get a free hit.
Most times I play aggressively and watch snakes be the cheap cowards that they are rolling around dropping grenades and planting mines, while grabbing and all, and for the better cheapness using the Mortar slide.
In serious situations, I have no choice but to leave out my aggression and strike him from far range.
The reason for me being aggressive is because while facing these cheap snakes (All of them are cheap to me because the char is cheap), giving them time will allow them to practically spam grenades and lay mines around. Pursuing him quickly will keep him from doing that as long as you are at a close distance. This includes hitting him with arrows as you slowly approach him to keep him from using his weapons.

idk y i randomly said all of this.
snake is not cheap nor is he broken

I'd like to know what kind of idiot snakes you guys face =_=; and i'm still trying to figure out why alot of you guys think PIT has the ADVANTAGE against snake :confused: its the complete opposite, from what i've experianced, pit has a major DISADVANTAGE against snake, seriously, against a somewhat intelligent snake, pit really doesn't stand a chance.
This has been an internal struggle for us Pits. I assure you our snakes are not noobs or pushovers. I wish I could play DSF to prove that snake isnt hard to fight

This is my opinion and it isnt right or wrong. Obviously I wont go around saying ppl are playing wrong and need to fix things because this is Brawl and there is no right way to fight. If it works for him ok, its his pit he can do w/e. I just like seeing epic fights where pits dont spam to win. And I also dont like seeing ppl say that ANY pit is inspiring when all they do is spam.
just my thoughts

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
I agree. Snake is one of pit's hardest matchups assuming snake knows the matchup a bit.

link2702

Smash Champion
no. If i did I would be playing MK, not Pit

as i said before i agree with you because it is a tourney match

snake is not cheap nor is he broken

This has been an internal struggle for us Pits. I assure you our snakes are not noobs or pushovers. I wish I could play DSF to prove that snake isnt hard to fight

This is my opinion and it isnt right or wrong. Obviously I wont go around saying ppl are playing wrong and need to fix things because this is Brawl and there is no right way to fight. If it works for him ok, its his pit he can do w/e. I just like seeing epic fights where pits dont spam to win. And I also dont like seeing ppl say that ANY pit is inspiring when all they do is spam.
just my thoughts
well the snakes you fight must use a COMPLETLY different fighting style then the ones i've ended up getting stuck against, maybe the ones you fight against, its easy to break through there defenses, the ones I end up getting matched up with...not so easy....

NxC

Smash Apprentice
lol does this look easy? first match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7onSgZyoJ9k

^_^
Of course snake is a hard opponent if you fall into obvious traps all the **** time and don't exploit Snake's weaknesses and play as stupidly agressive as a bull.

Kupo, seriously, I had a hard time believing a human was controlling that Pit. You fought like a CPU. You never used the mirror shield, you never made any efforts to get snake off the edge at low percents, and you were always aggressively after snake.

Seriously people, how has the thread gone on this long. Snake's recovery game is his biggest weakness- get him off the course and watch him squirm. You have control over the skies and those who decide to occupy it. Yes, on the ground, Snake is a beast, and getting around his traps requires a BIT of thinking, but it's not hard.

Pit has an amazing defensive game, and has a gift of an aerial shield. Use it. You have wings. Use them. Don't be afraid of the air, or whatever the hell you think Snake can do to you in the air, because truth be told, you control the skies. Pit wins aerial approaches with his shield, because the only counter is to get hit from poor spacing or be grabbed, and there ARE NO AERIAL GRABS. Pit can shift his momentum much like Jigglypuff or Wario with his shield up while in the air. You can even slide off edges while holding the shield if you know what you're doing.
I don't want to sound stuck up, but if you don't use the mirror shield as part of your standard strategy, you are not pro, and in fact, you suck. There, I said it.

Why is everyone here so opposed to Pit's well developed defensive game? It's PERFECTLY FINE to pressure your opponent to come to you by any means possible. If you have this stuck up sense of 'honor' where shooting more than two arrows in a row is a crime, you won't win matches.

On the note of arrows, seriously people- stop ******* around with arrow loops. Yes, it's flashy. Yes, it's impressive. But other than shooting vertically magnefying glassed opponents for the kill, arrow loops are nearly USELESS. Even in the case of near-deathline shoots, a straight arrow is faster and, if you know what you're doing, much more likely to hit. A split second of hitstun is never your only option, and rarely is it your best. I understand the desire to show off your skills but swallow your pride and just win the **** match.

Ad.Bowser/Pit, I've lost a bit of respect for you for calling snake 'cheap'. No character is 'cheap' or 'broken'. All characters have counters, every character has been, can, and will lose matches. Quit your Johning and just accept the fact that you're either too immature to try to improve and defeat opponents that are difficult, or pick yourself up and try again. I struggle with MGaW- even level 9 CPUs but that sure as hell doesn't stop me from trying new things until I find something that works.

This community needs to grow up a bit, it would seem.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
The difficulty against taking advantage of the air game is most snakes will realize that pit has the stronger air game and maneuver decently effectively to land. There up b also brings them higher faster then pit can move vertically so unless they are slow to use it they tend to be difficult to edgeguard.

Playing the matchup well often comes down to predicting their reactions in the air and using moves to put them in the air.

kown

Smash Lord
just my thoughts
your opinionated argument is similar to how ppl say arrow looping, wingdashing, and all ATs are bad. Of course its an opinion but your not using everything and im pretty sure that you agree to knowing and performing ATs in a match, so why not do that with styles of playing.

Of course snake is a hard opponent if you fall into obvious traps all the **** time and don't exploit Snake's weaknesses and play as stupidly agressive as a bull.

Kupo, seriously, I had a hard time believing a human was controlling that Pit. You fought like a CPU. You never used the mirror shield, you never made any efforts to get snake off the edge at low percents, and you were always aggressively after snake.
You really hvae a bad way of putting things. You didnt have tog o insulting ppl (in an immature way) rather you could of just said to stop playing aggressive.

Seriously people, how has the thread gone on this long. Snake's recovery game is his biggest weakness- get him off the course and watch him squirm. You have control over the skies and those who decide to occupy it. Yes, on the ground, Snake is a beast, and getting around his traps requires a BIT of thinking, but it's not hard.
I agree witht that. snakes weakness is his recovery except this can be hard to punish. I suggest faking the attack and attack him out of his air dodge.

Pit has an amazing defensive game, and has a gift of an aerial shield. Use it. You have wings. Use them. Don't be afraid of the air, or whatever the hell you think Snake can do to you in the air, because truth be told, you control the skies. Pit wins aerial approaches with his shield, because the only counter is to get hit from poor spacing or be grabbed, and there ARE NO AERIAL GRABS. Pit can shift his momentum much like Jigglypuff or Wario with his shield up while in the air. You can even slide off edges while holding the shield if you know what you're doing.
I don't want to sound stuck up, but if you don't use the mirror shield as part of your standard strategy, you are not pro, and in fact, you suck. There, I said it.
i agree to the conecpt , if you dont use everything pit offers than your not playing to his potential.

Why is everyone here so opposed to Pit's well developed defensive game? It's PERFECTLY FINE to pressure your opponent to come to you by any means possible. If you have this stuck up sense of 'honor' where shooting more than two arrows in a row is a crime, you won't win matches.
ive always stated this

On the note of arrows, seriously people- stop ******* around with arrow loops. Yes, it's flashy. Yes, it's impressive. But other than shooting vertically magnefying glassed opponents for the kill, arrow loops are nearly USELESS. Even in the case of near-deathline shoots, a straight arrow is faster and, if you know what you're doing, much more likely to hit. A split second of hitstun is never your only option, and rarely is it your best. I understand the desire to show off your skills but swallow your pride and just win the **** match.
just because someone arrow loops, it doesnt mean that they want to show off with pride or wtvr. arrow looping is needed becasue it throws off opponnets. Whether you want to believe it or not is your opinion. Im just saying facts.

Ad.Bowser/Pit, I've lost a bit of respect for you for calling snake 'cheap'. No character is 'cheap' or 'broken'. All characters have counters, every character has been, can, and will lose matches. Quit your Johning and just accept the fact that you're either too immature to try to improve and defeat opponents that are difficult, or pick yourself up and try again. I struggle with MGaW- even level 9 CPUs but that sure as hell doesn't stop me from trying new things until I find something that works.
true no character can be cheap because it comes down to the player. Whether the player can exploit weaknesess is all skill based off of the player not the char.
Again its YOU being the immature one by going around insulting when its not neeeded.

there you go again.

This is all meant to be said in a respectful way. sorry if you take it the wrong way.

kupo15

Smash Hero

Wow how obnoxious. Ppl DO have bad games you know and avoiding his traps are easy, i no that. Why do you have to go around saying that someone sucked instead of recognizing that maybe the other player played so good as to not give his opponent a chance? Brawl is not as clean cut as Melee. Videos do NOT give justice to anyone and makes things seem worse then they are. If a pit were to three stock a MK and the vid made it looked easy, would you say that the MK was a noob or would give props to the Pit? If you say the MK was a noob, how do you know if the pit played a perfect game as to not give MK a chance to do anything? Unless you were the pit or MK or the snake, you dont.

Also, anyone can look back on a match and pick apart the things you did wrong. Its not hard. When you have a split sec to react instead of being able to rewind it to find the best option, its not clear cut as you say especially if you are fighting a good opponent. And for the record, I DO use the mirror shield to gimp in any fashion and I DO edge edge hog and I DO use cheap tactics to win when present like the cypher glitch without feeling guilty. Problem is, you cant mirror snakes cypher and Id rather do a nice Bair after provoking his Fair then to mirror shield it.

Its certainly not a crime to spam a bit but if that is all you do, then you are not using Pit to the full potential much like your statement about not using the mirror shield. And for crying out loud, how many times do I say its FINE because it was a tourney match?? geez

It has already been said that spamming is a one sided tactic that is easy to punish. Just making a general observation and just posing a thought (serious question, not ment to point fingers or w/e so we get that straight) but maybe if someone loses to spam, maybe it reflects more of the opponent than the spammer since it should be easy to get around? I remember in my early days when I didnt know that much and I spammed a lot I got beat pretty bad because the opponent knew how to handle it. I learned quickly and I still believe that arrows are NOT as effective as ppl think.

Also, dont neglect the fact that Pit has a well developed Offensive game either. Aggressive Pits are really dangerous because they give are so fast which gives hardly any chance to do anything.

Man and I thought we were all on the same page. Fighting to make a good reputation for Pit and showing people that he is more than what the world expects. I thought we were moving forward but obviously I am wrong. How foolish of me.

We all have our own ways to fight and our ideas on how we think Pit should be played.

kown

Smash Lord
Man and I thought we were all on the same page. Fighting to make a good reputation for Pit and showing people that he is more than what the world expects. I thought we were moving forward but obviously I am wrong. How foolish of me.
i dont think you understand what that means. you fight for honor/goood reputation and all that BS, some of us fight to win. your not fighting to win if you dont play as cheaply as possible. lol who careswhat the world thinks. thats what separates some of us from you. you care about what ppl think about you when in reality it doesnt matter. winning tournies earns way more respect than fighting awesomely and losing.
i dislike when ppl say things like your last two sentences. its just random and not needed.

NxC

Smash Apprentice
Along the lines of what kown said, if you fight respectfully you won't get respect.

I'm at a tournament right now, I've been elimed from a side tournament already because I was trying to fight 'fair'. Regardless of how you fight, the truth of the matter is that people will recognize you for your victories, not the matches.

I'm surrounded by really, really good smashers right now- Anther on my right, DSF to my left, and hge names from around the community everywhere else. These people are smashers I fear because of how much they've won against other players, not how they do it. Regardless of how they fight, they win, they get fame, and people respect them.

This is something that I have difficulty accepting, but it's the **** truth. If you want to make a name for Pit, do it by whatever means necessary. You may think it is noobish to camp and spam arrows, but who is the real noob: the one using a campy strategy or the opponent who is too unskilled to get around such tactics?

You're right- anyone can look back on anything and point out flaws. Everyone makes mistakes. Looking back, it may seem wrong for me to bash you for your playstyle for being different than mine.
My insults aren't intended to be just cutting- it's just up to the reciever to find the constructive critisism despite the context and be strong enough to take a few hits. Once again, maturity. Stop caring so much what people like me think. If you don't want my respect, don't try for it- same goes for me. If no one here likes how I act, I don't care. I have IRL friends who accept me for who I am. I don't expect any of you to take my appology, but you miss all the shots you don't take.

On the note of arrow loops- all of the opponents I've faced haven't been surprised in the least by arrow loops I've attempted, so I pretty much just gave up. Any serious smasher wouldn't be 'thrown off' by something as simple as a split second of hitstun when not expected, anyway.

On the note of making a good name for Pit- the competitive scene already recognizes our character. They recognize all characters. The only ones we have to 'impress' are johners and noobs, and ask yourself- do you WANT to impress these people?

In closing, [I've been a factor, I know,] this topic has gotten a bit off track.

kupo15

Smash Hero
well i dont want to argue anymore so this is my last post on in this thread and I feel the same way you do. I have my IRL friends who matter more. I am a "nice guy" and I like helping ppl, ppl accepting me and maybe I try too hard to have that happen. I dont, however, change myself to fit in.

I can take constructive criticism and I am mature. i dont like it when you make big assumptions like that. Constructive criticism is when someone asks for it. What you said was a flat out attack or at least that is what came across. You made it sound as if I didn't know what I was doing when in fact I do. I do know how to fight snakes and I have said many times how easy his matchup is if you read post 2 which is my response to the OP.
I am not asking for criticism because I know what I am doing and I know what I am doing wrong and I know how to fix it. Im at a point where I dont really need help unless I ask for it. And when someone says what your doing wrong when you dont need it, it makes you angry.

I think we are mixing things. I have wrote this several times but everyone just skipped over it.
"In a tourney match, you do what it takes to win"
Short story:
I was in a doubles match where we lost the first match. In the second match we (lucario and pit) got it down to just the MK. Taking no chances, we spammed like you wouldnt believe and won. We had no regrets or remorse.

I have no problem with spamming. I do it at times. I no you play to win and nothing in this game is cheap or gay or whatever. Its just deal with it.

What I was referring to was this. The snake says that he does that in friendlies, all the time. That is how he plays. What confuses me is this. Ppl always say how they hate camping and I hear it all over the place that Pit is the king of spam and that is all he does. Yet ppl say his Pit is inspiring when he does the things ppl hate.

And believe it or not, I was actually helping in a way. I have been told that what we see is how he always plays. The second vid is nothing but spam. What happens if his opponent can deal with it whether it be a reflector or powershield? He is screwed. I believe that an inspiring pit is one who does more than just spam but then again, who cares what I think. I have already stated that maybe it reflects the opponents who cant handle it in my last post so we both agree on it.

About the arrow looping. I use it, but not too often. I think it has some mindgames like to make them guess if the arrow will come or not. If used at the right time, you force them react for the arrow and with arrow looping, you are near them hands free to pull off a hit. It isnt necessarily trying to hit them all the time. You can loop an arrow at a recovering GaW to force him to pull out the bucket, miss teh bucket and Bair him without a worry.

I have learned that if someone is against learning something or not willing, Im not going to waste my time anymore. Its their loss.

I guess it was dumb of me to think that the competitive players dont know about pit. Silly me :p

So in conclusion:
-We are on the same boat. You earn respect by winning and when in a tourney, you play to win.
-I never said that you should fight with honor and respect at the cost of losing

-I just didnt like how he spams like that in friendlies when you are suppose to learn and ppl think its inspiring when he does things everyone has said they hate. I think a really good pit and an inspiring one is one who can control the match well with all of his moves, not just B because when someone can counter the small Red button (white trigger for me) they are screwed

-I prefer to fight with style and total control using all of my attacks and use spam as a last resort because a good pit doesnt need spam to win. I guess ill justs have to deal with my "problem" on my own

-Why are we fighting over a silly child's game? ^_^

EDITT: I want to quote this blog because it is awesome and actually fits this discussion
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=1248

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I don't main Pit or Snake, so I don't have an opinion on who should win that matchup.

However a lot of the posts in this thread really confuse me. Why is it a bad thing to learn how to be aggressive against a Snake? If you learn how to approach well, then you have the option of doing something when your spam stops working. A good player will learn how to get around it, and punish you for it. Having options is never a bad thing.

Also read this post:

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=2770

Top Bottom