• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Representation at Gameunicon's S.N.E.S.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
East Coast Regional Circuit tournament 4

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208490

It's not just for smash, its like a gaming conventional with a few popular games and there's going to be a concert O_o.

So who's going? How are you getting there? What day will you arrive? and how do you plan on placings?

If valuno hurry ups I plan on having my avatar printing onto a black T-shirt, so i should be easy to find.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
I may be going to this. It all depends on if I can get the friday off of work and if I tag along with all the MI folks (anther, lain, panda, judge, mikey, ally, omni I think all plan on going) they plan on driving.

As for placing, not too sure. Just placed 13th with pit at this weekends tourney, where m2k made a surprise appearance. So we'll see.

Sounds like a lot of fun, though. I hope I'll be able to make it.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I so with I could go to this. But as things stand I'm not among them. And therefore unable to attend.

Oafa

Smash Rookie
well im going to rep pit im like SUPER NUB tho so dont expect me to get out of pools :-)
But other then that im there all weekend

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
I decided not to go to this, sorry rogue. It's the weekend before school starts and figured I should visit friends before I get too busy.

Top Bottom