• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pit hate

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
i have been browsing main discussion or something like that w/e its called and came to a topic called least favorite char in brawl. i take a look expecting rob or jiggs to top it you know who tops it. pit. 1 most hated pit 10 votes 2 most hated ice climbers 6 votes 3 most hated rob 5 votes wtf i thoiugh pit was popular didnt u guys hmm.:ohwell:
discuss

Crystanium

Smash Hero
There are two reasons I think that people hate Pit.

• Many of the Pit players those people have come across have suffered extreme arrow spam.
  • Some don't like his voice.

The first reason is understandable, but the second is irrelevant.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
n00b Pits own other n00bs. That simple, though I'm sure ya'll have already come to this same conclusion.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
No wai wolf noob pwns other noobs. All ya gotta do with him is mash c stick and blasta for freewins vs noobs. I have to admit arrow spam can be annoying but if im far away I would be stupid not to shoot arrows.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Pits voice actor isnt THAT bad I still think hes cooler then diddy, ice climbers, yoshi, mario and the rest of the lameos.

Just pretend hes a scourge:

`The ground is not worthy to touch my feet`
Pit should say things like that!

henrytran

Smash Apprentice
Does it really even matter? The people who would hate Pit are also those who wouldn't play and help expand his metagame. And if people see a list like that and truly make their decisions, they just weren't met to be a Pit player. We'll keep the fight going on by continuing to find useful ATs and learning how to deal with hard match-ups!

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
new statistics show pit #1 with 14 votes and second place is only 6 votes ike and ic tie.

@brawlbro-yes
@undrdog- yes
@Sesshomuronay- no
@sagemoon- u better be joking
@undrdog- he is joking i think
@Sesshomuronay-idk wtf ur talking bout but pits voice actor is that bad.
@henrytran-no not really but i always though pit was gonna be so popular and overused
@Dryn- no they arent ready yet.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Go, Pit! :)

To all Pit haters, "You're not ready yet!"
The Admiral was going to say that. 100% agreeing on that. They just jealous because he is just too good, like Boozer. And if you think you hate Pit spammers, If you faced me, that would be worth a challenge.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I remember going to a Basic Brawl. I did several matches. However, I did not fight. Instead, I annoyed the heck out of everyone else by taunting, "The fight is on," and "You're not ready yet!" It was so funny to watch the third player chase after me as I would run away. :laugh:

Charlesz

Smash Champion
how do you guys have the pit head thing on the left of your screen , beside your report post

Ryos4

Smash Lord
lol name pit as ur main in ur profile. And let me tell you something, the reason everyone hates pit is because u guys think that there is a good time to spam. there is never a good time to spam.

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
people complain about arrows cuz it's what makes pit... pit. play anyone good without arrows and you'll see how much more aggressive they'll play and how much more effective it becomes when you don't have arrows to keep them pressured.

Top Bottom