• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Tournament Results (UPDATED!: 4/24/11)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I gave him advice on the Pika DK match-up...didn't end up working. The DK stayed on the ground, and he didn't know how to get around it :( No coaching Mid-match.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You guys are probably going to pass me for a little bit. My next tournament is probably gonna be MLG D.C.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't think I am....my roomies are cheap :( Then again I like money too...we will play at the actual venue.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I haven't played scary in at least a year. I'm just not a scrub thats gonna lose to Zelda, as almost any character.

I'll MM you 5$ with RANDOM vs your Zelda, after I take 10$ with Pikachu and IC. I'm not joking. Get@ME

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Let's not get carried away, crazy. I just like doing the Pika MU with Zelda lol..... that's all I'm offering.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I know, its really easy considering I'm MORE used to ICs on laggy TV's (At home I have an LCD, where I learned most of my CGs). It is basically either when they get slammed on the floor (right after) or when they are popping up afterwards (B-throw can't be visual)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I wish I knew who all those names belonged to. Raziek is a snake, right?

Grats on fourth. Did you get any money or was it only top 3?

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
I wish I knew who all those names belonged to. Raziek is a snake, right?

Grats on fourth. Did you get any money or was it only top 3?
Raziek uses marth pretty much exclusively. All of these players are local, we've never been outside of NS for smash. Also, since it was a fundraiser, only first place got anything. And he only got a medal, a T-shirt and a memory stick. I won it last year and got a video camera, parker now hates me, lol.

Told you this guy was good. :p!

Was this a college thing? Just asking since almost everybody used their full name...... o.o
It was hosted in a university, along with halo reach, rock band 2, starcraft 2, HoN, and side events of mw2 and L4D2. I have no sweet clue why the TO uploaded it with everyone's first name. I think the way people signed into the event was with their real names, no tags or anything, and that just carried over to the system.... idk.

Yeah, who did the top 3 play/what characters did you lose to?
Parker (BillyB) used MK, even though his main is snake. MK is getting banned in our region (not my fault) so he figured he'd abuse the hell out of him while he could.

I lost to him in the losers 2-1. I might have won the 3rd match if I didn't sd.

Jordan (Raziek) Used all marth, pretty sure. I would not have enjoyed fighting him. He knows my shenanigans.

Matt (Croi) used all wario. He beat me in the losers bracket, also 2-1. I will get the videos uploaded. Last kill was pants on head ********.

myonlyregretisnotgettingaQAlock -_______- I'm disappointed with myself.

EDIT) Thanks guys (:

Top Bottom