• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Tournament Results (UPDATED!: 4/24/11)

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Rizk, how have we not met? You play pika in MI? I'll have to catch you at a tourney sometime.

idk lol,is that your name that u go by in tournies? and yeah i play pika and fox,2nd best pika in MI :p and 1st best fox in MI,even though theres only a few foxes in michigan,i surpase them by alot imo.and other people think so too..like anther and mann:D

Roller

Smash Legend
idk lol,is that your name that u go by in tournies? and yeah i play pika and fox,2nd best pika in MI :p and 1st best fox in MI,even though theres only a few foxes in michigan,i surpase them by alot imo.and other people think so too..like anther and mann:D
huh, I haven't been to too many tournies in MI, like 4 last semester. But I've hung out with the big named guys there. I'm in NJ for summer, but come September I'll be back for school.

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
lol aye guys long time no post lol
I'll be posting my results at the Pointcenna toreny I'm going to this Saturday.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Is DK a good secondary for Pika? He's madd fun..... I kinda wanna pick him up seriously. Him or Mario.

Atm I use Oli for DDD and Zelda for ICs/other Pikas.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm considering picking DK up too, after having Cable AND Dr. Grandpa in my pool and watching them wreck everyone.. He looks like he can be a hella good secondary for some matchups. I just don't know about picking up ANOTHER character. ICs take enough time out of my day to practice as it is. Vex must teach me his ways of using like 10 mains.

EDIT: HOLY ****. I just realized I used hella in that post. I've never used it before.. I've always used mad in the past. I blame the pgd.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
We weren't even considering lucario.

DK Beats/goes even with

Marth
Lucario
Olimar (So says Will_)
Ness
Lucas (We **** those two. Non-banned Grab infinites going off of MLG rules)
Peach

So yeah..its good.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
9th out of 142 @ MLG Raleigh 8/27-28/10

I don't know any other Pikachu's placings...

LDPK was the 2nd best Pikachu there IMO. He seemed pretty solid, just had a slight MU inexperience and he couldn't adapt faster than his opponents.

Top Bottom