• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu in Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
I'd like to charge his thunder. So when you hold downB a cloud appears, but nothing comes out and pikachu just clenches fists as electricity flows up him. Like one of his taunts now. Except that he holds the charge. And when fully charged, he's always got electricity flowing around him. The attack itself would have to do more damage too.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Pikachu's neutral B should become charge and he then can release a thunderbolt from charging long enough or not charge at all and release a thunder jolt. and by holding a charge, using thunder will have a stronger effect and bigger cloud hitbox. in fact, lets go ahead and make quick attack get an added effect with charge.

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Pikachu's neutral B should become charge and he then can release a thunderbolt from charging long enough or not charge at all and release a thunder jolt. and by holding a charge, using thunder will have a stronger effect and bigger cloud hitbox. in fact, lets go ahead and make quick attack get an added effect with charge.
Oh man, that would be so tasty. More hitstun, or more length? I CAN'T DECIDE

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hmm, wonder if it's real or fake then. I kinda hope it's fake, because Universe is a lame name imo. =X

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Weren't we calling it SSBU already?

I can see Universe just because its called Wii U..

but I'm not holding my breathe on this, but Universe

also, 5th game can be called dimension.. since that is multiple universes

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I hope it's real, because I don't want tripping in this next game. Not that this has to be real for that to happen, of course, but some of the other stuff sounded neat.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
OMAGAWD IF SAMUS WERE FASTER I WOULD DROP PIKACHU IN A SECOND AND MAIN HER! **** YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm so happy right now if that is legit.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** I MAIN SAMUS IN MELEE AND 64! Pikachu was my 3RD CHOICE in this game, after Samus and Fox (Melee mains). I didn't like either of them so I went with Pikachu.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm going for the new FE lord, (Chrome/Krom) in SSBU

And i'll keep up my Ike too and Marth if I don't hate him /fefanboyism

But i always try Pikachu out.. But i've started to hate playing lightweights and having no range >_>

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Okai i wanna say the document on Universe is fake cause 'universe' is not in japanese like the rest of it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i am with ESAM, but in a weird way. i mained pika in the first two games -though samus was my second in melee- but metroid has really grown on me since, and if samus were any good in the next smash game i can guarantee i would main her over pikachu :x

though **** both of them if either shulk or dunban from xenoblade made it into the next smash game, which i highly doubt

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, they should add Lyn from Fire Emblem... I would totally ask for Hector, but he'd probably be slow and awful.

I've also wanted Knuckles and Tails in for the longest time. Hope they go through with adding more Sega to the cast.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
If they add any FE character, it'll be the new guy from the 3DS game.

And Knuckles would be amazing.

Top Bottom