• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu CCV?

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
my quality is pretty good, I have like dazzle and stuff. I just wanna know if AVI or MP4 is better, I'd have to put it on megaupload. AVI would be much slower to upload/ download but if you think the quality will be better in the end it might be worth it.

i could put up mp4s really quick.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
I didn't mean to imply your quality was bad or anything (because that's not what I intended at all), if that's how you read it. My concern is the constant shifting between replays recorded by different people are going to have differing levels of quality and settings which could be distracting to the viewer.

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
I didn't mean to imply your quality was bad or anything (because that's not what I intended at all), if that's how you read it. My concern is the constant shifting between replays recorded by different people are going to have differing levels of quality and settings which could be distracting to the viewer.
ya I understand, but... what should I do for the clips i dont have .bins for?

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
ya I understand, but... what should I do for the clips i dont have .bins for?
I'd say, just send them to whoever it is that's gonna be doing the editing. The .bins are preferable for the reasons I said. They aren't required.

Though I should probably stop talking authoritatively on this, as it's Zolga's show.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
You said exactly what I was going to say anyway. Also this is for all of us, it's not just "my show". You have just as much say as I do. I'm just gonna organize this. As a heads up I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks tomorrow.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
oh id like to be in this but idk if i have any good recent replays, maybe arikie cld gimme some from the matches at tag

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
Huuuuuuuuuuuuyyyy just got back from vacation. Yay.
My wii is still broken like (I think) I mentioned before, but I'll order a new one tomorrow if I'm lucky.
Pretty sure I have some clips saved up on my SD card, so I'll look for anything worthy once I get the wii.

Roller

Smash Legend
Somebody has a clip of me for the video owning vs Ussi. idk whether we saved it to FZ', Ussi's, or my SD card though.. I'll check when I get back to the states.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
In an effort to revive interest in this thread, I shall post another crappy thing to inspire you to provide things that are less dumb.

Name: ElNoNombreHombre
Date of Play: August 2010
Summary of clip: ff fair->jab edgeguard
Link to clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_eqtLZjV9g

Seriously, though. What happened to the APEX pikahouse stuff?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i have some replays on my wii we cld uplaod, but id have to give em to u ENNH. i totaly forgot since this thead so dead lol

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Only one way to fix that! Zip 'em up, send 'em to me, and I'll get them up. The more people post here, the more likely others will post here.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
If this is ACTUALLY going to happen I wouldn't mind watching a buncha the more well known/pro pikas (I needa start studying anyway) and finding good clips and make a list of 'em to post here.

Anther, ESAM, Prime

Z, Yonesuke, Pikax2?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think someone else should take over the OP/the whole project. Zolga obviously doesn't give two ****s about getting this done.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
If Zolga gets the boot from this, I'll take it, as it synergizes with my other video-related thread.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
hijacking this. got bored yesterday and started to mess around in movie maker and had fun. will prolly have a couple friends help out a lil since i'm a nooby.

give me clips. any clips. see a good one in a yt vid? post

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Someone should jack this. my capture card broke and I quit Brawl for a bit and now this is in shambles. So yeaaaah. Where'd Hombre go?

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Oh well. I'll still do logos but I don't think I have the time/motivation to badger people to submit ****. But I'm surprised no one has posted anything else...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
but I don't think I have the time/motivation to badger people to submit ****. But I'm surprised no one has posted anything else...
You answered your own question. Projects like this need to be managed well, and a certain amount of nagging and badgering needs to be done.... otherwise, you won't get much participation.

Hopefully Kenny will be more active in getting stuff out of people and keeping everything organized. I'd love to see this finished (and done well).

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
kenny if u make this i want the vids i posted when this was originally being made, and i guess i have a few other clips i cld have u put in, tho they are recent which means ****ty players lol

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll have to look through replays and stuff. I'll be having a huge smashfest at my place on the 28th, with a ton of noobs (like Ussi) so I should have some good combos after that. And Ussi, do you have that replay where I thunder you 3 times in a row offstage? Or fz? Or whoever's wii it was on? I definitely saved that match.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
^ lol I think I hay have done that against a scrub Falco.

I also have some doubles matches on YT. Nothing special really.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBWTfIKOYrU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsVlSxMPRUA

There's also this match against a terribad Zelda (Shin's ROB is leagues better than his crap Zelda) that has a 0-Death.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-WL-U5GjQ

A certain Lucario main still hasn't sent me the MMs and tourney matches he recorded for me. which have some cool stuff.

So do I send my Wii replay clips to Kenny or to Hombre?

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
So do I send my Wii replay clips to Kenny or to Hombre?
If they're already in video format, probably Kenny. If it's still in a replay file, then to me.

Though I won't be able to record until early January.

so like

this is hard without clips
Wish I could contribute, but as a terrible pika, I don't pull off anything impressive very often.

The "best" I have on YouTube right now is (all are credited to me as "Pikadude") aren't much to speak of:
  1. This little trick.
  2. A lulzy KO.
  3. A reverse 3-stock.
  4. That doesn't work!
  5. Neither does that!
I have a few other clips not recorded (such as another reverse three stock vs a Wolf (WiFi) and a friendly (RL) match vs a MK where I lose my first stock and take his next three while absorbing well over 200%) but like the links above, I'm not sure how entertaining they would be to watch.

Top Bottom