• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika Interview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
favorite actor?
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
What is something about you that the general population of SWF doesn't know?
What was the last thing you bought?
Who sent the last text message you received?
How many tattoos do you have? If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Have you memorized your social security number?
What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Do you sing in the shower?
If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
What are your best characteristics?
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
What's the strangest talent you have?
Do you have an innie or an outtie?
What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
Which shoe do you put on first?
Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?
What was your childhood nickname?
How often do you clean out your ears?
Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
What’s your favorite movie of all time and why?
Are you a spender or a saver?
Would you rather be good looking or rich?
Do you support the death penalty? Why or why not?
Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?
Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Who influences you the most now?

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
favorite actor?Anthonio Banderas! (OVI)
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Food.
What is something about you that the general population of SWF doesn't know?I'm a girl.
What was the last thing you bought? Cucumbers.
Who sent the last text message you received? Jesson
How many tattoos do you have? 6.
Have you memorized your social security number?Yes.
What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? The Raven.
Do you sing in the shower? I SING EVERYWHERE!
If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? Marine Mammal Vet. uh, Marine Biologist.!
What are your best characteristics? Personality, i guess.
Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person if I get my 15 hours sleep :3 (OR COFFEE!!which actually makes me an anytime person!)
What's the strangest talent you have?I can Fly.
Do you have an innie or an outtie?Inniee :3
What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?Throwing a fork at my cousin :x... (HE STARTED IT!i pinkie promise)
Which shoe do you put on first?oh man idk.. lets check.. well this time is was my Right.. not sure if it is always like that though.
Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?Lucy.
If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?Towel, Gets wet anyway! i think. gosh!
What was your childhood nickname?Negra. Flaka.
How often do you clean out your ears?Everyday after I shower.
Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?Nope. :3 I don't think I've ever been dared to do something.
What’s your favorite movie of all time and why?Oh shoot, this one is hard. Probably Pocahontas, because she taught me how to view life the right way!
Are you a spender or a saver?Sadly a spender.
Would you rather be good looking or rich?Rich.
Do you support the death penalty? Why or why not?I do because I wouldn't want anyone to suffer, and I don't because I feel that no man has the right to decide when another's life should end.
Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not? Not want to know, I want to live my life comfertably and when my time comes, it comes.
Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?Invisible, I get to suprise people! heheheheh
Who influences you the most now? My Cousin Yamid.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Biggest pet peeve?
Favorite day of the week?
Favorite food?
What is your biggest regret?
What religion are you?
Do you believe in ghosts?
Five living people you would like to meet?
Five deceased people you would like to meet?
Did you ever have a crush on a teacher? If so what was their name?
Favorite planet besides Earth?
Most handsome singer?
Have you ever played any instruments?
What sitcom character reminds you of you?
Favorite Sesame Street Character?
If you could live the life of any character in a movie which would you choose?
If a movie was made based on your life…who would play you?
Last time you cried over a movie?
What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Do you believe in karma?
What is your blood-type?
What was the last lie you said?
What is the best compliment you have ever received?
What is the meanest thing anyone has said about you?
Who would you want to be tied to for 24hours?
What is one thing scientists should invent?
Have you ever broken a bone?
Would you ever lie to someone to make them feel good about themselves?
Who do you talk to most on the phone?
Do you have a collection of anything?
Are you happy with the person you are becoming?
Are you a different person now then you were 5 years ago?
What do you see yourself as being in 5 years from now?

that's all for today.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
What is one secret that you probably shouldn't be posting on these forums? (mwahahaha)
If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would you live?
If you had to choose 1 food that you had to eat for every meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If you could become anything in the world (Real or Fictional) what would it be?
Pika pi Pikachu?
What type of phone do you have?
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

PZ

Smash Lord
Favorite poster?
Favorite pet? also first pet?
Do you like skittles cuz I do!?
Favorite food and sweet(desert,candy,confectionary,etc)?
When did you join!?
When did you become interested in smash?
Favorite video game?
Favorite pika?( I almost hate to ask but have to)
Favorite song category?
How do you prefer to spend your time on weekdays and weekeneds?

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
JIMMYYY-SAN!

Biggest pet peeve? OMG!!! tapping and clicking pens, drives in CRAZZYYYYY! :x
Favorite day of the week?Probably Wednesday, :3.
Favorite food?NOODLES! i freaking LOVE NOODLES!!!!!!!
What is your biggest regret?Giving people second chances.
What religion are you?Ponyism ;)
Do you believe in ghosts?Ghost are pretty scary!... I rather just not think about it!
Five living people you would like to meet?Ken, Jane Goodall, Ken's Marth, Antonio Banderas, & Leonardo Dicaprio (AND KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Five deceased people you would like to meet?Edgar Allen Poe, Walt Disney, Tchaikovsky, Gandhi, & Led Zep!
Did you ever have a crush on a teacher? No! most of my teachers were girls :x If so what was their name? N/A
Favorite planet besides Earth? Venus.
Most handsome singer? M.Shadows (supah cyuteeeeeee :x)
Have you ever played any instruments? Piano, Drums, Trumpet and Guitar (TOTALLY SUCK IN ALL OF THEM! lol :c)
What sitcom character reminds you of you?Pinkie Pie ;)
hehehehhehehehehehehhe

Favorite Sesame Street Character?Elmo.
If you could live the life of any character in a movie which would you choose? DEF SPIDERMAN! HOLY that would be soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!
If a movie was made based on your life…who would play you?wellll in high school everyone told me that I looked like Penelope Cruz and/or Salma Hayek, so maybe their Daughter LOLOLOL :p
Last time you cried over a movie?The Raven, it was amazingggg! holy! i love that movie!!!!!
What would you do for a Klondike bar?WHAT IS THAT? is that a candy!? lets use PROFESSOR GOOGLE;
hmph nothing compared to
:3

Do you believe in karma?I believe people pay for the good and bad they have caused, Immediately!
What is your blood-type?CANDY :3
What was the last lie you said?I lied to my mommy :x, I told her that I was going to go to sleep so that I will talk to her later.. BUT I didn't acutally go to sleep, I watched ONE PIECE. UGHHHH!@hlkjddbfgsl I know I'm horribleee!
What is the best compliment you have ever received?Not sure if its a compliment or not, but DEF when I was offered a scholarship for a painting I did.
What is the meanest thing anyone has said about you?That I'm a scum :c... but I just smiled and walked away! :333
Who would you want to be tied to for 24hours? YAMID, omggg it would be soooo much fun!
What is one thing scientists should invent? A machine thingy to help purify the air! PERFECTLY!
Have you ever broken a bone?yesss omg im so clumsyy!
Would you ever lie to someone to make them feel good about themselves?:x I would most likely sugar coat the shizznitt out of what I need to say! but I would most likely say the truth.
Who do you talk to most on the phone?Yamid, she is the greatest !
Do you have a collection of anything?Monkey Plushies! &&&&&&&&& PINSSS!!!!!!! i love pinss!
Are you happy with the person you are becoming?I am :3, not the type to hoot my own horn but HOOT HOOT (i know its toot but i like HOOT better)
Are you a different person now then you were 5 years ago? OMG YES, ACUTALLY not really hahaha.. maybe a bit happier.
What do you see yourself as being in 5 years from now?saving animals !!!!!!!!!!! hype and OVI a marine biologist :333333333333

ESAMM <3

What is one secret that you probably shouldn't be posting on these forums? (mwahahaha)
I still suck my finger when I sleep :x
If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would you live?Hawaii, where the sea is all around me ! :3 nothing but water HYPE
If you had to choose 1 food that you had to eat for every meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?NOODLES~!!!!
If you could become anything in the world (Real or Fictional) what would it be?CAPTAIN PLANET WITHOUT THE PIONEERS!
Pika pi Pikachu? Piiii pika pii :3
What type of phone do you have? MR SPIFFMASTER is a WONDERFUL Droid X ran by Verizon :3 accessorized with a Pinkie Pie Sticker and a Inuyasha charm
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Pinkie Pie OF COURSE !

PZ

Favorite poster?Dr PP!
Favorite pet? also first pet?If by pet you mean Daughter

FIRST PET, was a Bunny!

Do you like skittles cuz I do!?I FREAKING LOVE SKITTLES!!!!!!
Favorite food and sweet(desert,candy,confectionary,etc)?NOOODLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When did you join!?Smashboards? April2010?
When did you become interested in smash?Back in High school :3 it was ffun, didnt start "competing" until G2.
Favorite video game?God Of War! Holy it is sooo amazinggg!
Favorite pika?( I almost hate to ask but have to)Def Esam for Brawl! and Melee Axe of course!
Favorite song category?Metal! (IT IS SOO AWESOME)
How do you prefer to spend your time on weekdays and weekeneds? Chillin with my LUCYYY ! and if I could At the beach <3

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm liking the use of pictures in this interview.

Btw, Led Zeppelin is a band, not a dude. ;)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
What was your first anime?
Favorite smiley emote?
Favorite time of the day?
How loud do you listen to your music?
Favorite food for breakfast?
Favorite animal?
Favorite article of clothing?
Favorite vegetable?
Do you have any annoying younger siblings?

PZ

Smash Lord
O yes the favorite food question keeps coming and soon noodles will continue to get bigger until there is one post that is completely covered in noodles!!!

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
I'm liking the use of pictures in this interview.

Btw, Led Zeppelin is a band, not a dude. ;)
4 Amazing men Iwould have loved to meet.

USSI
What was your first anime?Sailor Moon! which is BTW still god tier!
Favorite smiley emote?=^_^= KITTY!
Favorite time of the day? I loveee between 11am-about 11pm ! :3
How loud do you listen to your music?Dang! pretty freaking LOUD lololol :o
Favorite food for breakfast?COFFEE, i lovee COFFEE
nooodles are also amazing
Favorite animal?Monkeys and Turtles :3
Favorite article of clothing?SHIRTS ! i have wayyyyy to many shirts but I like them all!
Favorite vegetable?I like potatoes A LOT
noodles are better
Do you have any annoying younger siblings?I have one amazingly amazing younger Sibling, her Name is Lizbeth and she's a 9 year old! omg ya'll would love her!

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Why is your name Doll?
A childhood friend of mine started calling me Doll Face in 9th grade because I was the only female in our little Art group
and i appearently look like a doll
. Then after a while people would just start calling me Doll around school. I entered the smash scene in 2009? and my nickname just kinda stuck i guess. :3

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?
If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?
Why does an alarm clock "go off" when it begins ringing?
If the Pen is mightier than the sword, than how come actions speak louder than words?
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Can blind people see their dreams and do they dream?
What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
Did Washington flash a quarter when asked for ID?
Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
Why do hot dogs come 10 to a package and hot dog buns only 8?
Did you dream last night?
Type of music you dislike most?
Is the glass half empty or half full?
Which is worse, failing or never trying?
What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Would you break the law to save a loved one?
What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Favorite quote?
If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?Because everything is sold at gas stations, even hookers. The only thing Gas stations don't have are nice bathrooms
omg gas stations have EVERYTHING its flippen amazing!
Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?Because one talks about the chance that we would want to **** your mother and the other is the chance that your **** would go inside a vagina, and both are accentuated by the object's weight.
Not sure what Esam ment but I think its to not hurt fat people's feelings
If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?You need an ID, not a Driver's License. If you had an ID that wasn't a driver's license you could still get it. Bars have parking lots becasue of commuting, how the **** else would people get to downtown or some **** from a suburb.
You can totally use an ID also :3 and so your sober friend can drive you home after there is also bars that have food and stuff its not always just drinking
If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?Just in case of some **** going down around the area. C'mon, that one was easy.]
incase some bad people try to cause problems
Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?Because it is a different form of communication that is "set" apart from the rest
Im not sure to be honest well now i know reading Esam's answer :x
Why does an alarm clock "go off" when it begins ringing?Man, answering euphemism questions are annoying...
It's the same reason that you say it in Brawl, when I'm "going off" I'm kinda bodying them, not turning off the wii.
Because when you are sleeping and the alarm is trying to wake u up you are always thinking "when is this dumby going to GO OFF" aka turn off? idk lol
If the Pen is mightier than the sword, than how come actions speak louder than words?Actions speak louder than words in one person's particular life. Saying something "I'm going to work out" is less meaningful than showing up at the gym. However, words last multiple more generations and can have lasting effects onto society, hence the reason we still read Shakespeare and Edgar Allen Poe.
WHAT ESAM SAID!
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?Has to do with pigment ****.
some science chemical thingy
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?cuz u suk
idk english is a dumby!
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?Well the dishwashing liquid is so that the acetic acid can dissolve any leftover food particles. For the lemon juice, it is so that the lemon juice doesn't go bad or burn through the container.
idk :c
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?Because everybody is "rushing" home.
yea because everyone usually gets off at that time and are HUNNNGRY so try want to RUSH home
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?Because mouse tastes ****ing good so the humans ate it.
i dont think cats like mice they just eat it when there is nothing else to eat
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?They might, but they just grow more fur anyway so it is irrelevant.
I didn't know they did that o.O
Can blind people see their dreams and do they dream?I've honestly wondered this, but I'm not blind so I can't answer that question
i'm not blind so i have no idea!
What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?Whatever their eyebrow color is
the color they say it is.
Did Washington flash a quarter when asked for ID?No, he showed them his papers or whatever type of ID he had. Quarters with his face on them didn't exist since there was no American Currency while he was alive, especially not with his face on it.
Nooo Silly! he wasn't around when they put him on a Quarter... (i think)
Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?There isn't really an order to the alphabet, just an amalgamation of letters. I can rattle of the keyboard alphabet as fast as the normal one (although I can't do it backwards nearly as fast)
YUP YUP YUPYUPPp!
Why do hot dogs come 10 to a package and hot dog buns only 8?To make you want to pay either more hot dogs or more buns to even it out. Derp, it's called marketing.
TO SCREW YOU OVER :c
Did you dream last night?Yep, but I can't really recall what happened besides the fact that I was at a Marvel Tournament
I didn't :c
Type of music you dislike most?Heavy Metal/Screamo. At least rap can have good lyrics sometimes.
i love metal, i dislike Folk!
Is the glass half empty or half full?Half full of Liquid and half full of air, so it's actually completely full. However, if you get down to the technical level it is almost completely empty because of the spaces between the molecules of both air and liquid.
HALF FULL OF LIQUID AND HALF FULL OF AIR <3
Which is worse, failing or never trying?Never trying. If you never try, you might as well have failed. If you try, you have a >0% chance, which is better than never trying
never trying
What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?Get rid of all the idiots. They make stupid **** happen
Animal Cruelty
If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?I wouldn't, but I'm sure the school system would be different since people wouldn't be happy spending 1/3 of life in school
I wouldn't either.
Would you break the law to save a loved one?yep
OF COURSE
What’s something you know you do differently than most people?I feel like I appreciate the beauty around me more often than others. Like...I stop and appreciate breezes, I stop and look at flowers, I marvel at the different colors of the trees, I stop and look at squirrels/birds and ****. IDK, I feel like people that aren't little kids don't do that a lot...
Draw<3
Favorite quote?You a stupid hoe. You a you a stupid hoeBut yeah, it is actually "But the paint on me, it's beginning to dry and it's not what I want to be. The weight on me is hanging on to a weary angel. So tell me what it is about me? Where did everybody go without me? So, I like to fantasize and watch the sunrise like it's a big surprise. Live moved and I stopped to taste it, I drink it up til it left me wasted. But my rains have bled a softer red...oh you should see the world inside my head"
Yay Sister Hazel!
Why does music get soft? So it can get loud
If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?I honestly like the South. I don't care about all the hustle and bustle of cities. I like the warm, but I also like the cool (I don't wanna live up North). I would like to live in France too, but I don't know enough French @_@
Hawaii!, Sea all around<3
Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?No....I'm not stupid
no O.o
Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?A joyful genius. I like breaking down things around me scientifically (Not destruction), I like understanding how things work. It doesn't make things less beautiful for me, only more. That's why I'm studying genetics.
Joyful, sadly i already am :c
Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?I wouldn't really know about the first once since I'm the one that left most of my friends by going to Clemson. I would assume the 1st one because it is more forced than the 2nd one. If you care enough about the person near you, you won't lose touch if they care back. If they don't, they don't deserve you (or you are ****ing crazy and you need to take a hint).
Losing touch with a good friend that lives near.
Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?If you mean both of us saying nothing...no. I'm not crazy. I have listened to a whole "conversation" and I love that kind of stuff. My dad talks sense a lot.
I don't think so
If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?My family. Herp derp. I would visit my ex too, probably, but only to kick her in the **** and shove her face into the pavement :D
DEF MY FAMILY and close friends
Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?Nope. I am fairly attractive now (I think, at least) and I don't really WANT to be famous. I will make enough money with my career and I'm not greedy enough to WANT EVERYTHING AND ALL THE CAMERAS AND ALL THE MAGAZINES TO TALK ABOUT ME AND ALL OF THE EVERYTHING TO WORSHIP ME. So yeah, no.
Heck no!
If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because the immediate consequences of making a mistake first. If there are long term implications of that mistake, even worse. Humans as a rule don't really see things besides either the immediate future or the super near distant future (few months) and even though making a mistake is better than the long run, it is hard to process that it will be better in the long run.
Because there is other ways to learn

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
I see what you did there. You are a clever one indeed.
Thank you! <3
All that pink and purple. O_O
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL

Thank you for correcting me (tired johns)

what do you want to do with your life?
I want to become a Marine Biologist/Vet and Educate people about the importance of the Ocean/Our Planet and how important it is to keep it clean. (AKA BECOME

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?
If aliens landed in front of you and, in exchange for anything you desire, offered you any position on their planet, what would you want?
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?
If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Who do you like best, you mom or dad?
What kind of people do you dislike?
How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Has your greatest fear ever come true?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Jimmy you ask the most random creepy questions

Like I wouldn't be surprised if people did not want to get interviewed because of you

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I don't think Jimmy's questions are random or creepy. He's just asking the questions that we're all too afraid to ask.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Jimmy you ask the most random creepy questions

Like I wouldn't be surprised if people did not want to get interviewed because of you
v that guy is a genius. Also at least I'm not asking like sexual questions or something really ****ed up. Though I did ask ESAM maybe 2 "sexual" questions.

I don't think Jimmy's questions are random or creepy. He's just asking the questions that we're all too afraid to ask.

Scatz

Smash Champion
If Jimmy was anymore creepy with his questions, he'd be sporting the V for Vendetta pictures as his avatar.

Roller

Smash Legend
If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?You need an ID, not a Driver's License. If you had an ID that wasn't a driver's license you could still get it. Bars have parking lots becasue of commuting, how the **** else would people get to downtown or some **** from a suburb.
You can totally use an ID also :3 and so your sober friend can drive you home after there is also bars that have food and stuff its not always just drinking
Just throwing this out there as a real life example.. I'm 21, and don't have a driver's license. I use my passport to buy alcohol.

It also doubles as quite the conversation starter.. :denzel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom