• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika Interview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If man ascended from apes, why the hell do we still have apes? Who got left behind?

probably my last question for ESAM
Separation of the continents still allowed for different areas to evolve at different rates. It's the reason that not everything is human or higher evolutions of whatever species.

PZ

Smash Lord
No...I literally chose you cuz I was like "Emily who dat?" and I didn't know you joined the pika boards:<
But if a pika joins the boards like right before this voting session is over I would like to vote that pika if it is ok.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
As a poll taker I'm not voting this time even though I've voted in previous polls. It's an ethics thing, lol.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
No...I literally chose you cuz I was like "Emily who dat?" and I didn't know you joined the pika boards:<
But if a pika joins the boards like right before this voting session is over I would like to vote that pika if it is ok.
I understand :3

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Changing my vote to Emily because for some reason she wants to answer all of the terrible questions you guy's ask even though I'll probably end up doing half the work for her.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I meant the posting part.

Either way, she has my vote<3

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
She wants it bad.

OK, so you voting for yourself makes it 5 votes, lmao.

Interview's yours.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Favorite color?
Favorite music artist?
If you had the opportunity to change ESAM's competitive smash name what would you change it to?
What can you grab that is in arm's length?
Most overrated holiday?
What is the last state you would want to live in?
Favorite pokemon?
Favorite anime?
How tall are you?
Favorite beverage to drink?
Why does the pizza man get to your house quicker than the police?
Why do people constantly check the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat has emerged?
Why does the Easter Bunny carry eggs?
Why is there a light in the refrigerator but not one in the freezer?
Why do drive-in ATMs have instructions in braille?
Why do banks charge you insufficient funds when you didn't have enough money to make the purchase in the first place?
Why is the term "it's neither here or there" in existence? If it isn't here and it isn't there, where the hell is it?
Why do we say "it's cold as hell" outside?
Why do they call it a building if it's already built?

I'll be back later with more.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
To Jimmy,

Favorite color? Pink (OVI)
Favorite music artist?The Beatles!
If you had the opportunity to change ESAM's competitive smash name what would you change it to? SuperAwesomeEric
What can you grab that is in arm's length? Princess Celestia, Phone, Vick's, plate, fork, hot sauce, battery, cup, mouse, deoderant, hand sanitizer, sea shells, pins, napkins, pens, tissue, white beard, more ponies, hard drive, alarm clock, (I think that's it).
Most overrated holiday? Christmas
What is the last state you would want to live in? Umm I don't know Mississippi (totally just wanted to type that out!) :3
Favorite pokemon? Chimchar/Squirtle
Favorite anime? Angel Beat! (ATM) I used to LOVEEEEEEEE Death Note!
How tall are you? SUPER SHORT! (5'2)
Favorite beverage to drink? WATER!!!
Why does the pizza man get to your house quicker than the police? Because they want their MONEY!! and when a police is needed they KNOW its for some problem or something (OVI)
Why do people constantly check the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat has emerged? WEELLLLL, I do it in hopes that my mom went shopping for more food! lol which doesn't happen to often :(
Why does the Easter Bunny carry eggs?pagan tradition?
Why is there a light in the refrigerator but not one in the freezer?No one wants to cook in the middle of the night? and you can just FEEEL for ICE CREAM!
Why do drive-in ATMs have instructions in braille? to be nice :3 OR maybe the blind person caught a ride :3
Why do banks charge you insufficient funds when you didn't have enough money to make the purchase in the first place?to teach you a lesson! OR to be mean
Why is the term "it's neither here or there" in existence? If it isn't here and it isn't there, where the hell is it? Somewhere else ;)
Why do we say "it's cold as hell" outside?No one ACTUALLY knows whats its like in hell maybe it is Cold?
Why do they call it a building if it's already built?It wasn't at one point!

-Emily<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom