• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I already said my maven scum read was gut. Why do you keep harping on that? It's getting annoying, really.
Doesn't change the fact that you attempted to deflect pressure. Also, it's suspicious that your two strongest scum reads for the longest time were meta and gut based (for the most part)

Also why is WATT town to you? I asked you but you didn't answer. I'm suspicious of him for having minimal content in his posts, a bunch of which are not related to the game in any way. I don't see why you can town read him.
Because I don't have a reason to scum read him, his play is very level-headed and genuine, and he's actually scum hunting regardless of what people are saying. Just because he isn't posting a huge amount of words doesn't mean he's not doing anything.

You also didn't prove that my meta was incorrect.
LMAO okay. I guess you're somehow failing to realize that if he plays one way in your town game, but completely differently in another one (and is WELL KNOWN for playing in that way), then your meta is ass and you need to stop using it as reasoning. -shrug-

If we don't go Ran, JeXs is a fine second option.

JeXs

Smash Champion
How long ago was that maven read? You still harping on it even now? Must be great fun for you. You also clearly haven't read any of WATT's posts. How about you read the game before you post?

JeXs

Smash Champion
You also failed to realize that you never proved my meta incorrect since all you did was quote stuff from one game I wasn't even in whereas he played according to what I said in 2 games where he was town. So -shrug- too I guess.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
How long ago was that maven read? You still harping on it even now? Must be great fun for you. You also clearly haven't read any of WATT's posts. How about you read the game before you post?
I have. Thanks! (:

You also failed to realize that you never proved my meta incorrect since all you did was quote stuff from one game I wasn't even in whereas he played according to what I said in 2 games where he was town. So -shrug- too I guess.
Oh, I guess you need more games instead of realizing that it's universally known that he plays like this?

Like, regardless of how much you push this meta, it won't go through because you're simply wrong lmao.

JeXs

Smash Champion
You clearly haven't read his posts though. Stop lying.

I guess it's my fault for not knowing you guys well enough because I'm fairly new here?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ran says hes town
I'm agreeing with him
Doubt alakaslam drops that obv a rolefish out into thread as scum. His play is more loose and carefree than his game in dn mafia
Seems to actually be scumhunting wrt jay
first paragraph makes no sense unless theres some form of context im missing
this. Particularly on this oage where he apparently went back and fact checked something he had just posted, like hes really unsure of what hes doing
Man look at this posts of Wott scum hunting I found within 5 seconds of searching his name in this thread. Looks like he hasn't contributed anything, huh?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You clearly haven't read his posts though. Stop lying.

I guess it's my fault for not knowing you guys well enough because I'm fairly new here?
Why are you still pushing a meta read on someone when myself and Wott have both had to ask "Have you played in a game with Gheb before" or have had to say "he's well known for this"? Like, why are you being stubborn as **** on a ****ty read?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I take back the word pushing, because you're not really pushing anything this game. Why are you still sitting on a Gheb read like that?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Man look at this posts of Wott scum hunting I found within 5 seconds of searching his name in this thread. Looks like he hasn't contributed anything, huh?
Those posts don't tell me much though.
Why are you still pushing a meta read on someone when myself and Wott have both had to ask "Have you played in a game with Gheb before" or have had to say "he's well known for this"? Like, why are you being stubborn as **** on a ****ty read?
And I should know that he's known for these from the question of "have you played with Gheb?"?
I take back the word pushing, because you're not really pushing anything this game. Why are you still sitting on a Gheb read like that?
Because I don't know who else to vote, bar WATT.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Joey, do you have some sort or prejudice against me? I have the feeling you are trying to frustrate me.

JeXs

Smash Champion
And you also seem to look at everything I do in the scummiest way possible, it's odd.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@ Dooms Dooms @ JeXs JeXs @ Maven89 Maven89 @Wots All This Then?

What do you think of having Joey and the other non-Vig PR target within a certain group of people. The purpose of this being, to ensure that the Vig has a bit of free range without crossing paths with the other PR targets. Alternatively, we could set up a group for Vig to target so the other two can have free range. I think the former is better than the last so that we will have some clue to Joey's results if he dies.

JeXs

Smash Champion
And now you come back to rant on my Gheb read being scummy again, Joey, what are you even doing this game?

Maven89

Smash Master
And I should know that he's known for these from the question of "have you played with Gheb?"?
No, his point is that just about everyone who has played more games with him then you have come down saying your meta read is wrong but you've still defended it all the way to this page

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
We going Gheb today.
Lmao

Those posts don't tell me much though.

Because I don't know who else to vote, bar WATT.
he's town reading alakaslam with reasoning

he's scum reading jay with reasoning.

Just because he's not posting a lot of words doesn't mean he's not trying to find scum.

Also, I was really wrong on my push on you initially (which is why I unvoted), and if you would have backed off of Gheb-scum, then I wouldn't be scum reading you. I'd be null reading you. However, after my huge ass discussion with you about how this isn't outside of his town meta, Gheb personally laughing at you for trying to meta him like this (and maybe me as well), and Wott coming in with "this is how Gheb normally plays" or something like that, I expect you to at least stop sitting on a Gheb meta read and consider that anger isn't scummy within itself.

You're voting me. My play is ****. That's a start. Ranmaru, Jay, Rosalina, are you town reading all of them?

You shouldn't be holding onto a read that is made with false or bad reasoning just because you don't have anywhere else to go.

JeXs

Smash Champion
No, his point is that just about everyone who has played more games with him then you have come down saying your meta read is wrong but you've still defended it all the way to this page
No. Read what I just posted. And everyone else meaning WATT asking if I've played with Gheb?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@ Dooms Dooms @ JeXs JeXs @ Maven89 Maven89 @Wots All This Then?

What do you think of having Joey and the other non-Vig PR target within a certain group of people. The purpose of this being, to ensure that the Vig has a bit of free range without crossing paths with the other PR targets. Alternatively, we could set up a group for Vig to target so the other two can have free range. I think the former is better than the last so that we will have some clue to Joey's results if he dies.
I'm not against this.

JeXs

Smash Champion
You literally said you could see where I stood on my Gheb read. Joey, I'm ignoring you from here on out.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
thank you for your contribution, Zenny. If you'd like to make a real post come back later
We aren't allowing a player who has no intention of reading players intent alive. I don't think even stubborn, egotistical town Gheb would be this bad.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
We aren't allowing a player who has no intention of reading players intent alive. I don't think even stubborn, egotistical town Gheb would be this bad.
Gheb is reading intent just fine.

You literally said you could see where I stood on my Gheb read. Joey, I'm ignoring you from here on out.
Lmao what? Whatever.

Maven89

Smash Master
Unless I'm misreading, Joey is not complaining about Jex's meta read, he's complaining that Jex is still having it despite it being proven wrong

JeXs

Smash Champion
When Joey himself stated that he could understand my Gheb read? Kk.

JeXs

Smash Champion
And yea it wasn't proven wrong. If you're going to be like Joey I'm going to ignore you too.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yet he is pushing obv towns (one he has even claimed to be obv town) and you are following him on one.
"I'd be willing to lynch him regardless of alignment" =/= "he's obv town". I really doubt Gheb thinks he's obv town, and apparently your obv town read on him isn't as clear as you think it is (nor is it correct in the slightest). Like, multiple people aren't agreeing with you on this one, and it's for good reason. His Wott read is the most scum motivated thing I've seen in this game with the worst reasoning I've seen in a long ass time, his case on me is literal ****, when JeXs was reconsidering voting me, he literally pushed JeXs back onto the wagon which shuts down discussion with him regarding this topic. Like, sorry I'm not seeing this ****ty ass awful play as obv town.

When Joey himself stated that he could understand my Gheb read? Kk.
I mean, you can say this as much as you want, but if you think I believe this or stated this, there was clearly a misunderstanding.

If you think that me saying "I was wrong with my push on you initially" = "I understand your Gheb read", then you're very mistaken. I backed off because I saw that his play lined up with your meta. If you think that has ANYTHING to do with why I'm scum reading you at this point, then you're not reading my posts correctly. Maven is 100% correct. You, on the other hand, are not.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
And yea it wasn't proven wrong. If you're going to be like Joey I'm going to ignore you too.
Oh my god, do you really think your meta read still stands?

You do know that in order for meta to be accurate, that the player has to play like that consistently, right? You've played three games with him. Do you really think that something he's well known for is suddenly taken away because you played two games with him where he played differently as town?

Like, if you're going to keep on stating this, I'm going to keep on saying this until it's drilled into your brain that your meta on Gheb is wrong as **** and you should never use this as reasoning for scum reading him ever EVER again.

Top Bottom