• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu Request at Pound V

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Alright guys, listen up. I play pichu as well. I like runnin around Nairing like its my only attack, making AXE mad jelly because Pichu can wall jump and Pikachu can't, and trying my best to beat high tiers with my Pichu. Overall though, we need to show others not that Pichu is good character, but is a fun one to play with, and ultimately, show everyone that he can be a legitimate counterpick to some characters. At Pound 5, let us show confidence by using Pichu in MMs. Doesn't matter how much, but show confidence in your ability. If you feel confident enough, do a round with him in pools. I will try to. Seriously guys, Pichu is lengths better than any Kirby, and can knock away any AXE imitators out there. Trust me. I fight AXE's pikachu. The low(er) tiers mess him up pretty badly. Go forth, and change the tier list!

- Nicknyte

LONG LIVE ICG!

soju

SD God
pichu/pikachu vs. pikachu/pichu matchup= horrendous, damn rodents zipping around everywhere, trying to get that darned usmash in

D

Deleted member

While this is quite a cool story bro, Pichu is the best character in the game.
Fixed. :3 But seriously though, i'd love to join in on this if i could ever get Melee practice, but no one plays Melee anywhere near me, so i have no practice. I'd gladly friendly you at Pound 5 though.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I saw it. I was there. I'm the little man who crawled up nicknyte's nose and currently lives in his brain.

Also, if anyone of you owns a wii, you should sell it because nintendo packages little mexicans in there that will try to kill you and take over the world when they get tired of being in small spaces. Then we'll eat tacos.

Top Bottom