• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu in Teams ...

Justaway

Smash Apprentice
.. so it had nothing to do with skill? thats great..

maybe its because nobody is used to playing against Pichu so you surprised them, and especially in teams where its harder to concentrate on one opponent

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Pichu in team....is worse in almot every respect than pikachu in teams. You get a bit smaller target, slightly faster, but give up more power and survivability. I mean, with a pikachu the entire match should go like "grab (ganon)->upsmash(pika)" with pichu, the match takes 3-4 whole up-smashes longer XD

jk, I like pichu in teams as well. The chaos (when playing worse teams--not worse people, just people who can't play teams as wel--serves him well)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
/shrug

Pichu lives longer than jiggs in matches with a heavier weight and a comparable recovery, pichu's great aerial game goes together well with other characters since they can fill in with their easy to connect with higher priority finishers. Pichu also has a very strong edge guarding game in fsmash in ftilt versus a lot of the cast as well.

Pichu's quick upsmash is also good out of dash. Um... Pichu teams vids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sajeeP2Xnc

You'll see what I mean with upsmash, being on dream land obviously hinder it and nair but yeah.

Top Bottom