• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu Finder Thread

PS4Lthekingofsmash

Smash Rookie
Pichu often switches between main and secondary.
Always used at Low Tier if Luigi is banned.

Newton Massachusetts

BTW - Kevvviinn (or how ever many v's n's and i's) is listed twice under America. I'm thinking maybe he has split personalities?

EDIT: Website at NNHSSmashClub.proboards83.com

Looming Nightmare

Smash Rookie
Loom
Telford, Pennsylvania

I'm an uber noob, but getting better. Pichu main ftw. His style, reputation, tact ; power ratio.. all too overwhelmingly appealing for me to choose anyone else to main first. Is it a good or bad idea to start down the pichu road? Oh well too late I already signed my name over =0

Well, even if he was top tier I would probably still play him. He just has all the characstics that suit my style of play.
And the special bonus of being good with him and beating top tiers such as marth or fox is not just you're ordinary win. :p

Anyway updated.
Right on.. although I wouldn't know much about that second sentence. I hope to in the future though :p

GAmer1991

Smash Apprentice
I thought I posted here. :S

Pichu is my main. : D

I played Pichu in a couple tourneys, but I didn't do very well. I'm not very good though, regardless of character. XD

Linkachu

Smash Rookie
I go by Linkachu and i consider pichu as my main, though i do fight beter with falco.... anyways, i'm in canada, ontario

Xx swift xX

Smash Apprentice
Mays Landing, New Jersey
Pichu is my second

This list needs a clean-up......

I propose regions, but not states.

North-Atlantic, Norcal, Socal, etc

That way US would have 10 categories instead of fifty, haha

Skyson

Smash Ace
[America] Canton, OH.

Pichu and Mewtwo constantly move back and forth as my second and third best, but Pichu is too fast. :]

Linkachu

Smash Rookie
Linkachu Canada, Ontario. Proud Pichu player :D he's my main. not perfect yet, but working on it

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
Zephyrnereus
Monterrey, MX

Pichu is not my main or second (he's my 3rd favorite behind Jiggly and Falco), but I just LOVE beating my friends with him! ;P

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I know this is a bump, but I love Pichu! I am going to use him as a third.

Sumo_066:

* City: St. Cloud, Florida
* AIM: Sumo449
* Email: Sumo_066@hotmail.com
* TIA: n/a
* Smashwiki: n/a

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
You know the guy who WAs updating this hasn't even been on smash boards since nov. aNd he still doesn't have me on it his last update was 2007 when pichu wasn't bottom.

I say we have a pichu party I will charge his side-B north 1/3 of the way, Dr. Lady Artemis will charge side-B his/her 1/2 way west, and Blue yoshi can fully charge is east If my half a** math is right we should land in the middle of nowhere in Ontario.

or you guys could just charge it faceing me and we could meet with.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Wait a minute... the op lives just a ferry ride away from me. I'm heading to a tournament on the mainland, and if he's there, I could remind him about the thread... but I don't know if he will edit it or not.... lol :p

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Careful dude you could get banned. People may think i'm controlling your acount and ban you, same happened to INSANE CARZY GURL sadly. Which I didn't controll. I never lie.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Wait a minute... the op lives just a ferry ride away from me. I'm heading to a tournament on the mainland, and if he's there, I could remind him about the thread... but I don't know if he will edit it or not.... lol :p
I don't really care about this thread anymore, mostly cause it's on my other account and to lazy to do all of it. :laugh: you can take it down and have someone else do it.

pichu fails me in low tier tournaments, cause it's much more suited against fox/falco/falcon.. ironically. But then, why would I use pichu in singles haha.

Top Bottom