• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Mafia [GAME OVER!]

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I've seen it a tad differently Mentos!

You made accusations in those 3 points that I wanted to clear up with the basis of my accusations towards you. An example would be your 'twisting words' point --> I wanted to show exactly why I wasn't twisting your words by addressing my point again, highlighting where I drew those conclusions with evidence, and of course throwing in a bit more if I stumbled upon anything else, and thus, in that example, I didn't twist your words!

But then you'd take that as me driving my point yet again, repeating things over... and this wasn't entirely the case.

Of course more factors into that... but this was my observation regardless.

I can list differences between our votes btw but I accept the joke!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I do know you responded to the points against you, but never refuted my defense of my actions or more what I'm referring to. Regardless, Marshy/Pierre/Cacti, haven't heard from any of you guys in a while, thoughts etc?

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
I'm really not feeling this agument, I'm also convinced that Marshy and Cacti are not scum, so I don't even think it matters which order we do this. I just feel that mentos is scummier than Kataefi because of Gheb's stance on Kataefi.

vote: mentos

Let's please finish this. And yes, I am trying to hurry the day to a close.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
FINAL DAY 5 VOTE COUNT

Mentosman8 (3) : Kataefi, Pierre, Marshy
Kataefi (1) : Mentosman8
Not Voting : Cacti

~~~~~~~

"There aint many of us left. This guy has been sayin he's a doctor but actin all weird.."

"YEAH! GET HIM"

mentosman tries to protect himself, but even this man couldn't overcome all that had rushed him.

Damon Gant (Mentosman8), Town Paranoid Cop has been lynched!

~~~~~~

NIGHT 6 ACTIONS ARE DUE THE LAST SECOND OF 1/16 EST!

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
The four of you awake the next day

"Oh god dammit. Someones missing...uh oh..."

...Why are you standing before me? I don't ever recall you being in prison before. However, it seems that you aided those who were in their hunt for a certain defense attorney. So under these circumstances, I must now pronounce you, Franziska Von Karma (Marshy), Independent Mason....

~~~~~~~~~

WITH THREE ALIVE IT TAKES TWO TO LYNCH
DEADLINE IS THE LAST SECOND OF 1/29 EST!

DAY 6 BEGINS!

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Mentos town, then Marshy independent.

Hmm.

Each of you shall make a single post detailing your case on the other player, and then vote the other player. Whoever goes second should not respond to any points made by the person who went first. No defenses of yourself right now. Only accusations.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*

- A governor
- A Vigilante
- Vanilla Townie....

????? EVERYONE READ THE ENTIRE GAME PLEASE.

I seriously need to think this through now - I was 90% convinced it would have been Mentos - the flavour, claim and buildup of his case was perfect. My eyes are turning to you Cacti, I'll have a huge bunch of questions for you tomorrow... we'll engage in this together.

FIRSTLY:

Pierre - why did you vote mentos so quickly? We still had TIME before the deadline. I didn't like this... granted Marshy hammered but he's dead. Why didn't you consider all the options - what happened to your lingering thoughts on Cacti? What do you make of Marshy's thoughts yesterDay?

Cacti - where were you yesterDay?

NOTE: who was in the latest Newbie Mafia? If no one currently alive was then I suggest you all read the end of that to the remaining TOWN I'm speaking to. I'm not having a lurker win this game!

Also want everyone to write a post about each other - bring up only OBSERVATIONS and then make the accusations later based on that. Be meticulous and thorough. If you're confident enough, cracks won't show. The observations should be based entirely throughout the whole game - who we all found suspicous... what we did... then we can round everything up and make accusations and come to a conclusion to the final scum.

Big post coming soon tomorrow

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
ATTN: Pierre - what stance is this?

I can't be in a position to trust you 100% and let you take a lead role in this final Day when possibilities are exactly that... possibilities. I can't vouch for you being 100% conclusively town at this final stage... yes I think you're more town than Cacti but don't feel superior because of it.

You will do a write up for myself and Cacti AS WELL as us doing anything for you... we'll sort this out tomorrow because it's 5am over here.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
That question --> this is the boiling point Day where it's standard to be overly analytical, like everyone should be. This is make or break Pierre - go through the archive in the sticky and you'll see the weird scum setups available. LoD games in particular...

I don't think you are conclusively 100% town. To clarify - I think you are very much MOST LIKELY town but I'm going to reread everything and get myself in shape for tomorrow.

I need to, you need to, and Cacti needs to go back and read the whole thread again so we can finish this successfully.

Cacti get in here?

I'm not being awkward for the sake of it btw - I hope you can understand why I'm like this. I also can't believe I'm still up.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Um I think you just told me to be overly analytical? Overly as in analyze too much, as in get it wrong when it is simple. Not just two seconds ago you told me that we can't let a lurker win (very simple to lynch a lurker, could be policy) and now I am to be too analytical.

I have played in endgame many times before. I am also aware that Junglefever and Ronike designed this game, not anyone who belongs to the Legion of Doom. I also already see 2 mafia flipped and 2 independents flips and will narrow my eyes when you say you aren't positive that I am town.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Very interesting - so you're actually saying I should treat you as 100% town at this point in the game when it's unlikely no one in any game can be 100% conclusively town until the flip is revealed, or the cop is sure of their alignment on someone - which neither has occurred on you?

Name other likely possibilties that would result in 100% alignment. The only remaining ones I can think of are ones that suggest the 'very likely' attitude than someone is this or that... but never 100% decisive.

I don't care if you have to narrow your eyes but I need to be true to the situation. If you're after % I'd say you're 90% Town because it's very unlikely to have a mafia Vig in the game. NOTE: very unlikely, but not impossible. Similar to what I described in the above paragraph. That kind of power for scum is ridiculous. I'm looking at Cacti a lot more than you Pierre but not solely Cacti.

Regardless you're still one of the most confirmed townies. I'm not testing you or myself by calling you out.

By lurking I'm talking about Mister Eric winning Newbie Mafia btw.

I'm going to bed now so I'll answer your next reply in the morning my time! Expect a big post on my cases sometime tomorrow.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Overly analytical is a good thing btw... it's referencing how everyone should be playing during this time (e.g. Newbie Mafia).

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
I love your bold and underlined and italicized comments but adding them doesn't make 100% any more than 100%. Yes, I am saying it is ridiculous for you not to see me that way. You and Cacti should be crossvoting and analyzing each other. That is how endgame works.

"Regardless you are one of the most confirmed townies," uh, hello, there are only two townspeople left. If you are one of them, then you should see me as the other and Cacti should be your immediate suspicion.

If you see me as 90% town, then how do you NOT see Cacti as 10% town? You should see him as 90% scum - there are only the two of us left outside of you! So then you should be building your case to present to me.

I know exactly what you are talking about when you say over-analyzing and how you are referring to Newbie 3. Overanalytical is exactly why Steel lost Newbie 3. Mister Eric made excuses about his inactivity all game, and when he did show up, his cases were not compelling. Steel overanalyzed the game and lynched Ronike and Xiivi instead of a lurker because he spent way too much time dissecting what people were saying instead of realizing that one player was being quiet.

The only way this would be a similar case is if you specifically referring to Cacti. So then why do you not outrightly state this?

I have not forgotten Riddle's play in this game after your massive walls of text. What you have going for you is Gheb's insistence that you were the play. What Cacti has for him is a good voting record and a flavor-clear. He also used a power, so the question is not "is he scum" but "is he a scum governor."

Your attitude reeks of lylo-last-scum who is trying to keep all of his options open. Honestly, you should have just appealed to me vs. Cacti. But, I guess this must be your first time as lastman scum in lylo. I guess you will learn from this mistake.

Cacti, wake up, make a case, and vote Kataefi.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
It's right at the start of the Day... we're formulating plans about how to begin this Day. I haven't started presenting a case yet.

In a nutshell I'm proposing/You're replying:

- Everyone should be overly analytical during this period, no one should be lurking. You think I'm calling you overly analytical specifically, which isn't the case.
- Overly analytical is a good thing. Overly analytical in your case is referencing Steel in Newbie Mafia, and is a bad thing,
- I want everyone to reread the entire game. We're cool on this.
- Pierre is 90% town... essentially Cacti is 10% town to me so I'll be looking at him a lot more. You disagree with this - you are 100% town - I need to build a case 100% on Cacti.
- By the setup of certain games, though you are the most confirmed townie, there's a margin of room for error, hence '90%'. You disagree with this because you've played in Decisive Games a lot more and understand the setups here better.

This is just for your clarification - I apologise for the formatted unnecessary attitude - the underline button is my friend. I am referring to Cacti when I brought up Newbie Mafia. I thought it was implied so I didn't outright state this. It's become outright stated now though. I am building a case on him.

Your attitude reeks of lylo-last-scum who is trying to keep all of his options open. Honestly, you should have just appealed to me vs. Cacti. But, I guess this must be your first time as lastman scum in lylo. I guess you will learn from this mistake.
There aren't many options to begin with - I've listed my 'attitude' above. My attitude is not saying I want to keep my options open by treating you, cacti and myself on an equal level during this period. I am very worried by your tone that you're leaning towards me a lot more as scum than you are Cacti.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
On page 68, Day 3. Taken a lot of notes, will make a strong case when I'm done. Resuming reading tomorrow.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I wasn't here the whole yesterday. I got back to school recently and am not as free. My home page is DG Games, so it says I'm on when other people are using the computer, so you can't tell by that.

Anyways,

...do I really even have to make a case? I think that our roleclaims and our actions make it a bit obvious who mafia is.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
@Cacti: Why don't you do me a favor then and go ahead and vote Kataefi. Then Kataefi can no longer say he thinks that I am 10% scum or whatever he keeps saying, because if I were scum I would hammer him immediately. And then he doesn't have to keep pandering slightly weirdly and he can do what I asked of him.

....and yeah, it would be kind of nice to see at least minimal effort from you. Kataefi is kind of correct when he says you lurked throughout the game - you're alive because of your power role and your claim.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Finished my reread!

Okay I have lots of stuff incoming, it will come in multiple posts. It's not coming today but rather tomorrow due to our time differences. Big posts take me a long time.

Quick commenting on recent posts:
@Cacti: Why don't you do me a favor then and go ahead and vote Kataefi. Then Kataefi can no longer say he thinks that I am 10% scum or whatever he keeps saying, because if I were scum I would hammer him immediately. And then he doesn't have to keep pandering slightly weirdly and he can do what I asked of him.
Gotta be honest... was a little worried when I read this - the whole 'what if' scenarios buzzed through me. But this is my stance after the whole game reread and my soon-to-be analysis on Cacti:

I place my trust in you Pierre. Slight up/down activity in the earlier Days but I couldn't determine a scum connecting factor to consider pursuing extra scumhunting options. You played like a town vig. With the observations, connections and points I'm about to establish against Cacti and your actions it's clear to me the remaining vig is not the remaining scum this Day.

There is just one final thing before I begin:
What Cacti has for him is a good voting record and a flavor-clear. He also used a power, so the question is not "is he scum" but "is he a scum governor."
I'm still very worried at your lean to me as scum, but I will explain why these points going for Cacti are not concrete enough to make him more town than myself.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
"I place my trust in you Pierre."

jeez how hard is this to understand?

cacti says he wants to lynch you
you say you want to lynch cacti

yet i see absolutely no votes. why the hesitation on both parts. why the fence sitting.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
This will be concise:

CACTI:

- His governing ability

#856 – Macman. Good point to make. How was Cacti sure of Kevin’s claim? Is this good town use of the governing ability to not be certain of the governee’s alignment. This is a very strong point to make. It’s not about Cacti protecting Kevin because he was a doctor, because he didn’t know that.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8986975&postcount=856

However...

#1349 – Cacti. Shows up early on the Day. Says he governed the town doc. Bolds it. Why is this a plausible scumtell? WIFOM supported by the fact he had no idea Kevin was a town doc at the time. It is a clear contradiction. Mentos gives a good case here, but his failure to pursue it and pursue me instead only grew my concerns on Mentos unfortunately.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9228851&postcount=1349
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9232363&postcount=1361

- Connections to Gheb/Rockin and insight into their interaction:

I studied the connections between Cacti and the other 2 scum... they mention each other a lot surprisingly, moreso than other players in the game. NOTE: this has nothing to do with breadcrumbing, but has everything to do with the way they want to convey their relationship amongst each other. This takes place throughout all Days.

#215 – Pay specific attention to the end – Gheb mentions Rockin, Chaco, Cacti/Swords, though goes for Swords instead of Cacti, effectively leaving the other 3.
In Cacti’s defence – “he’s still alarmingly scummy” but more credible
In Rockin’s defence – “still got my eyes on him” though given the benefit of the doubt.
NOTE: the similarity in the way Gheb directly refers at them.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8738241&postcount=215

#251 – Rockin’s post. NOTE: ties with #215.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8755474&postcount=251

#303 – Gheb’s suspicions on me begin. Note – he diverts attention from Cacti and Swords. He does this in earlier posts also. He’s adamant they are not to be focused on today. A contrast to #215 when he says he’s ‘alarmingly scummy’.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8773133&postcount=303

<From around #196 Cacti disappears and appears at #322>

#322 – Starting to think Riddle is scum i.e. now that the attention is away from him, Gheb has cleverly exaggerated Riddle’s case, giving room for townies and the scum Cacti to follow. Cacti also attempts to tie Swords with Riddle. A 2 in 1 connection – not good. The case was terrible and reaching. #324 rebuttal by Macman – sweet, concise, to the point.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8774457&postcount=322

#334 – Rockin is defending Cacti yet again with vague reasoning this time. Just for clarification, Rockin finds Riddle scummy at this point.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8775488&postcount=334

<Gheb and Cacti disappear… as does Rockin>

#541 – Gheb. Pay attention to his first sentence – switching on and off between Cacti. Showing subtle support for Cacti here, again. Yet another contradiction to #215 where Gheb was clear on Cacti's position.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8814618&postcount=541

#552 – Rockin. Pay attention to the last part. "I already agree with Cacti." Indirect support here.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8815937&postcount=552

#678 – Rockin. “Quick jab at Gheb”
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8876065&postcount=678

#679 – Cacti. Funny, Rockin and Cacti drop in around the same time. Their first entrance this Day is marked together, indicates coordination. Funny, he also directly attacks Gheb. There are posting habits and patterns here. In Day 1 we see them referring to each other, in Day 2 this consistency is the norm.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8876702&postcount=679

#695 – Cacti. Going for Riddle, sharing a common interest with Gheb here. Distancing from Rockin. This is important – why? It’s clear their fluctuating thoughts are a good sign of scum outside communication. I cannot find any connection at this point that links Gheb and Rockin to Riddle in the same way I can with Cacti.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8884357&postcount=695

#706 – Cacti. “I agree with Gheb – go for Riddle”.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8900397&postcount=706

#737 – Rockin. Agreeing with Gheb here.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8921027&postcount=737

#738 – Cacti. Same time as Rockin, lovely! It’s so inherently scummy how the consistencies I’ve brought to show a Gheb/Rockin/Cacti subtle in thread interaction is brought to life in this quote so vividly when Cacti actually answers the question to Rockin that Gheb was meant to answer.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8921134&postcount=738

#792 – Rockin. Questioning Riddle – consolidating with Gheb, reinforcing Cacti’s thoughts on Riddle.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8947815&postcount=792

#797 – Gheb. Concerned for his scum-mates Cacti and Rockin respectively, a post and then another straight after.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8948381&postcount=797

#819 – Cacti. Random to drop a vote on Rockin. Where did this come from? What does it mean? Rockin was currently not as suspicious as others at the time… the only logical reason is that Cacti has already predicted the lynch will be a townie. He knows Rockin is scum. This doesn’t place him on the wagon. A great random vote to enable WIFOM later on.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8957388&postcount=819

#910 – Cacti. This is his first post in the Day. What pro-town attitude is there here? Again, driving at Riddle – Again, shows common interest in lynching Riddle along with Gheb and Rockin.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9009807&postcount=910

#913 – Gheb. Marshy/Riddle/Rockin, why are you lurking? Where exactly is Cacti here despite being the biggest lurker. #933 now states Cacti, but this is an inconsistency from before – why is Gheb switching thoughts between Cacti like that quite mechanically?
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9018489&postcount=913

#950 – Gheb. Great to be suspicious of both Rockin and Cacti. A vote on Cacti quite suddenly due to the turn of events – It’s interesting because voting me at the time of my joining is something I consider an unfair vote considering the time of the Day itself. Gheb had to rethink this point and vote for the next logical ‘pro-town’ choice, which was unfortunately his scum buddy Cacti. He’s still very much on the Riddle lynch in terms of his thoughts though.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9043199&postcount=950

#992 – Cacti. Comes out from lurking. NOTE the @s. @Gheb, @Rockin, though doesn’t address anything to Mentos and everyone else is grouped together. The post itself is very inherently scummy I can spot a number of things. A lack of consistency in his reactions – earlier we had him arguing a lot in D1, he was wary of people voting him. Now notice his reaction to Gheb’s vote – no sign of aggression, just casual questioning. It’s all very mechanical, very staged. Then of course there’s my case on him regarding his point on Mentos – why lynch one of Mentos’ reports? Why not let Mentos carry on with his business? Ties with his reaction to voting #141
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9052447&postcount=992

#1303 – Doesn’t get Gheb? More like protecting Gheb here.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9145447&postcount=1303

#1337 – Tell me when to hammer. Trying to get town confirmation so he doesn’t look bad for hammering. Very interesting… that and he’s prolonging Gheb’s death. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone here Cacti, nice play.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9172746&postcount=1337

- Lurking

This is pretty self-explanatory. I'm not "kind-of" right, I am right! Cacti has been a big lurker with little valued opinion throughout the whole game. The only Day he was active was Day 1 and that's because of his argument with Swords... now:

#712 – Cacti. Table tennis argument with Swords. Remember Omis' theory? Disconnections… Cacti showed particular interest. Swords was apparent in having little connections. Assumption: Cacti prolonged the argument with Swords and is his way of keeping close to the disconnected, it's a very interesting thing to do to make people view his potential Day lynch as nothing valuable in terms of information.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8906959&postcount=712

He rides the opinions of the more popular players in the game: "I agree with this person" etc etc etc.. I can bring up countless examples if need be, but he doesn't put a lot of his own opinion into town matters.

- Scum Inquisition:

#992 – Cacti. Along with #1007. Asking about the mechanics of a role, but it’s very obviously done so in a way to question about what mafia should do in this situation – note he mentions the roleblocker, he mentions questions on ‘how’ and ‘why’. After lurking, and now asking these, it’s an indication he wants background information on roles unfamiliar to him. Weigh up the scum and town merits of these:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9055973&postcount=1007

- Voting Patterns:

Cacti your vote on Rockin came from when you had greater suspicions on other players. I now see this as a bus vote.

As for Gheb it's pretty obvious your appeal to town on when to hammer is very standout scummy. Why would you seek approval for a hammer?

That and the consistency in your lurking... followed by the inconsistency of you appearing early Day 5 to defend yourself against Mentos, which was rightly refuted in the top section of this post. Did you think it would go unnoticed?

vote: Cacti

I can rightfully defend Riddle's actions and I can put up very strong points against this whole "Gheb must be bussing me from as early as Day 1 claim", so ask ahead Pierre.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Quad post - because my links have indeed mixed up with each other. This is what copying and pasting word does to you.

Just observe #797 and #807 by Gheb... 807 works in the above link and 797 works in the massive post.

Also in Scum Inquisition: the two posts are
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9055864&postcount=1004 and http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9055973&postcount=1007
(1004 and 1007) instead of 992 and 1007.

All the other links should be correct now. Wish we could edit stuff in.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
This will be concise:

CACTI:

- His governing ability

#856 – Macman. Good point to make. How was Cacti sure of Kevin’s claim? Is this good town use of the governing ability to not be certain of the governee’s alignment. This is a very strong point to make. It’s not about Cacti protecting Kevin because he was a doctor, because he didn’t know that.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8986975&postcount=856
Yeah I did. Right when he got lynched, he said this:

You guys lynched the Doc good job like.
Which is why I chose to protect him.

However...

#1349 – Cacti. Shows up early on the Day. Says he governed the town doc. Bolds it. Why is this a plausible scumtell? WIFOM supported by the fact he had no idea Kevin was a town doc at the time. It is a clear contradiction. Mentos gives a good case here, but his failure to pursue it and pursue me instead only grew my concerns on Mentos unfortunately.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9228851&postcount=1349
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9232363&postcount=1361
I just thought that it was something that would be bad for mafia to do. The doc is an important town role.

- Connections to Gheb/Rockin and insight into their interaction:

I studied the connections between Cacti and the other 2 scum... they mention each other a lot surprisingly, moreso than other players in the game. NOTE: this has nothing to do with breadcrumbing, but has everything to do with the way they want to convey their relationship amongst each other. This takes place throughout all Days.

#215 – Pay specific attention to the end – Gheb mentions Rockin, Chaco, Cacti/Swords, though goes for Swords instead of Cacti, effectively leaving the other 3.
In Cacti’s defence – “he’s still alarmingly scummy” but more credible
In Rockin’s defence – “still got my eyes on him” though given the benefit of the doubt.
NOTE: the similarity in the way Gheb directly refers at them.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8738241&postcount=215

Riddle did this to me too; he said that he was very suspicious of Swords and I, yet always voted Swords, but not me... And you're Riddle! Wait, so this must mean that you're protecting me, and if I'm scum... That means that your protecting me as a scumbuddy, and you're scum!

Or, maybe mafia had a plan to try to make subtle connections to a player, so when they die, eyes go to that player. Riddle was doing this too, before you replaced into him, showing more evidence that they have been doing that.

#251 – Rockin’s post. NOTE: ties with #215.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8755474&postcount=251

#303 – Gheb’s suspicions on me begin. Note – he diverts attention from Cacti and Swords. He does this in earlier posts also. He’s adamant they are not to be focused on today. A contrast to #215 when he says he’s ‘alarmingly scummy’.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8773133&postcount=303
mmhm. Maybe more like Gheb putting Swords and I in reserve for a backup lynch (as he tried to push for Swords D2), while at the same time making connections. As Swords flipped not-mafia, this reinforces my argument about mafia trying to connect themselves to people, for the times Gheb did this. This "evidence" that you bring up is just more mud to sling at me in your pbpa.

I think that a pbpa could probably be used on anyone to make them scummy; I could probably make one on everyone in the game (even the dead ones) to make them "scummy" by twisting actions to suit your lynch-picks. Town doesn't know mafia; sometimes they're wrong, and when they are, it is just more ammo for mafia to use. Meanwhile, mafia know everything, so they can connect themselves to people to take them down with them, take good stances on people they know are town, and distance themselves from buddies. Mafia can do all the right, townie things while town blunder searching for scum.

<From around #196 Cacti disappears and appears at #322>

#322 – Starting to think Riddle is scum i.e. now that the attention is away from him, Gheb has cleverly exaggerated Riddle’s case, giving room for townies and the scum Cacti to follow. Cacti also attempts to tie Swords with Riddle. A 2 in 1 connection – not good. The case was terrible and reaching. #324 rebuttal by Macman – sweet, concise, to the point.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8774457&postcount=322

#334 – Rockin is defending Cacti yet again with vague reasoning this time. Just for clarification, Rockin finds Riddle scummy at this point.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8775488&postcount=334
It wasn't really a case. I was just stating some possibilities, putting it out there. I really don't see how Gheb has "cleverly exaggerated Riddle's case". All he said was that Riddle's case was stupid, and Macman always plays like that, which is true, even though he is scum. You are the one that is reaching with this point, just trying to add some more stuff to your attempt to score a mislynch.

<Gheb and Cacti disappear… as does Rockin>

#541 – Gheb. Pay attention to his first sentence – switching on and off between Cacti. Showing subtle support for Cacti here, again. Yet another contradiction to #215 where Gheb was clear on Cacti's position.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8814618&postcount=541
Yeah, subtle support... Like creating a subtle connection. Also, he jumped off my wagon because it's what Gheb was doing as scum; he rode wagons against town and when he started to see people oppose them, he hopped off and got on the new one. He did this first with me, then Swords, then finally Sinz.

#552 – Rockin. Pay attention to the last part. "I already agree with Cacti." Indirect support here.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8815937&postcount=552
Yay for more mud slinging with the connection wifom.

Uh, okay.

#679 – Cacti. Funny, Rockin and Cacti drop in around the same time. Their first entrance this Day is marked together, indicates coordination. Funny, he also directly attacks Gheb. There are posting habits and patterns here. In Day 1 we see them referring to each other, in Day 2 this consistency is the norm.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8876702&postcount=679
Uh... Or maybe we're in similar timezones. Posting after similar school endtimes. This is really reaching and just added in to make your case look bigger. Oh, and because I "directly attacked Gheb", which I didn't, I just called him out for answering first, directly against KevinM's requests. Macman did this too, so wait... That must mean he's scum! Guys, Macman's a mafia that flips town when he dies!

#695 – Cacti. Going for Riddle, sharing a common interest with Gheb here. Distancing from Rockin. This is important – why? It’s clear their fluctuating thoughts are a good sign of scum outside communication. I cannot find any connection at this point that links Gheb and Rockin to Riddle in the same way I can with Cacti.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8884357&postcount=695
Sure, I'm distancing from Rockin! You're interpreting my words in a way that makes me look scummy. If we're going to instantly assume that I'm distancing from Rockin in every time I say he's scummy, then why not also instantly assume that whenever Gheb went for Swords instead of me, it was helping his mafia buddy... Wait. It is what you're assuming! Was Gheb helping his mafia buddy every time he stated his support for somebody? Was everyone in the game distancing from Rockin whenever they implied a suspicion to him? No.

#706 – Cacti. “I agree with Gheb – go for Riddle”.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8900397&postcount=706
Yeah. And I was scummy every other time I agreed with a case, wasn't it, and as I'm mafia, everyone I've ever agreed with is mafia too. I'm never allowed to agree with anyone ever again, am I? Or I'll be pinned as scum somehow when somebody picks it up to mislynch me.

Pinning Rockin as scum now with misinterpreted evidence? Wait, no, I can't say that. Now I'm buddying with him. Oh no!

#738 – Cacti. Same time as Rockin, lovely! It’s so inherently scummy how the consistencies I’ve brought to show a Gheb/Rockin/Cacti subtle in thread interaction is brought to life in this quote so vividly when Cacti actually answers the question to Rockin that Gheb was meant to answer.
Really, in what games has anyone ever played in (this is to you too, Pierre) that mafia actually posted at the same time consistently. Again, we might also be in the same timezones, just be a coincidence, many other things could explain this.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8921134&postcount=738

#792 – Rockin. Questioning Riddle – consolidating with Gheb, reinforcing Cacti’s thoughts on Riddle.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8947815&postcount=792
How is this directly reinforcing my thoughts on Riddle? This is a blatant mis-interpretation (as in mis-lynch, when I say mis-interpretation I mean a scum nudge to make the town interpret things wrong) used to make me scummy. That just looks like him nudging the whole town on a Riddle lynch. I do not see in any way how that directly nudges me. This is actually more of a towntell for me. Why would mafia need to reinforce another mafia buddy's thoughts? This point doesn't even make any sense.

#797 – Gheb. Concerned for his scum-mates Cacti and Rockin respectively, a post and then another straight after.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8949126&postcount=807
I don't see how he's directly expressing his deep concern for me in that one-liner post. Why would mafia even do that? They want as little connections, maybe even anti-buddy (I don't know how to say this, where they're connected by saying each other are scummy. disconnections, i think) connections as they can with each other. If a mafia makes a connection to another person, that's probably just them making a subtle connection to pull someone down with them. Why would they make a connection that would cause a mafia buddy to get lynched, when they are lynched.

#819 – Cacti. Random to drop a vote on Rockin. Where did this come from? What does it mean? Rockin was currently not as suspicious as others at the time… the only logical reason is that Cacti has already predicted the lynch will be a townie. He knows Rockin is scum. This doesn’t place him on the wagon. A great random vote to enable WIFOM later on.
Actually, this is a bit after when I realized that Swords was just stupid townie. After that, I looked that Rockin's only consistent target was Swords so far, and to me it looked like scum doing a mislynch. Probably should have explained the vote, around then was the time I kind of lost a bit of interest in the game.

How is it that the "only logical reason" is that I've predicted that the lynch will be a townie, and I've placed my vote on Rockin to distance myself? That's the "only logical reason" from your point of view, if you were town. This doesn't even do anything to convince Pierre, the decider, now that we've crossvoted. This is just here to try to make it seem less that I voted a mafia member, and kept my vote on him until the lynch, which is a towntell, and more like distancing, misconstruing it into something that will make me look scummy.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8957388&postcount=819

#910 – Cacti. This is his first post in the Day. What pro-town attitude is there here? Again, driving at Riddle – Again, shows common interest in lynching Riddle along with Gheb and Rockin.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9009807&postcount=910
This was also during my period of lost interest... But it shows evidence of how my mind switched him from scum to dumb town, which gives proof for my reason for voting Rockin.

#913 – Gheb. Marshy/Riddle/Rockin, why are you lurking? Where exactly is Cacti here despite being the biggest lurker. #933 now states Cacti, but this is an inconsistency from before – why is Gheb switching thoughts between Cacti like that quite mechanically?
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9018489&postcount=913
Are you serious? Why do you keep on pushing this "Gheb flip-flopping on me"? If anything, it just reinforces my belief that he is alternating from making connections with me to try to take him down with him, and looking at me as a possible mislynch target when there's no one else good. He didn't list me as a lurker because as you can see, he's asking for lurkers to speak up and give their top three suspects, which I did three posts ago.

#950 – Gheb. Great to be suspicious of both Rockin and Cacti. A vote on Cacti quite suddenly due to the turn of events – It’s interesting because voting me at the time of my joining is something I consider an unfair vote considering the time of the Day itself. Gheb had to rethink this point and vote for the next logical ‘pro-town’ choice, which was unfortunately his scum buddy Cacti. He’s still very much on the Riddle lynch in terms of his thoughts though.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9043199&postcount=950
I have a different interpretation of these events - Gheb's subtly covering his mafia buddy, you, and voting someone else, even though retaining "suspicion" for you, not really voting you, and voting the other person instead.

did u c wut i did thar?

#992 – Cacti. Comes out from lurking. NOTE the @s. @Gheb, @Rockin, though doesn’t address anything to Mentos and everyone else is grouped together. The post itself is very inherently scummy I can spot a number of things. A lack of consistency in his reactions – earlier we had him arguing a lot in D1, he was wary of people voting him. Now notice his reaction to Gheb’s vote – no sign of aggression, just casual questioning. It’s all very mechanical, very staged. Then of course there’s my case on him regarding his point on Mentos – why lynch one of Mentos’ reports? Why not let Mentos carry on with his business? Ties with his reaction to voting #141

On D1, I was much more aggressive because I knew I couldn't die - if I was lynched, then I could claim governor before, and then protect myself, and probably be docced through the night. When I joined, mind you, this was one of my first games still. In Simpsons mafia, my first, I got lynched for playing stupidly day one, and developed a fear of being called out as "scummy" for saying something. In other games that I joined, I lurked so I wouldn't get called out on some thing I said that was "scummy", but in this one, I had no fears as I could not be lynched. After I saved Kevin, I got less aggressive (and active, as part of a reason), so I wouldn't be lynched. I know, it's bad play, but I'm trying to not do that anymore.

#1303 – Doesn’t get Gheb? More like protecting Gheb here.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9145447&postcount=1303
Or maybe I truly didn't understand the case. I said this about the case on KevinM's case too, was I protecting him?

#1337 – Tell me when to hammer. Trying to get town confirmation so he doesn’t look bad for hammering. Very interesting… that and he’s prolonging Gheb’s death. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone here Cacti, nice play.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9172746&postcount=1337
Twisting my actions. This is just what I say. You can read in any game I'm in, and I'll probably have posted this very line. You can check Monster Mafia for good examples of this, it's easy, just look at the end of days.

- Lurking

This is pretty self-explanatory. I'm not "kind-of" right, I am right! Cacti has been a big lurker with little valued opinion throughout the whole game. The only Day he was active was Day 1 and that's because of his argument with Swords... now:

#712 – Cacti. Table tennis argument with Swords. Remember Omis' theory? Disconnections… Cacti showed particular interest. Swords was apparent in having little connections. Assumption: Cacti prolonged the argument with Swords and is his way of keeping close to the disconnected, it's a very interesting thing to do to make people view his potential Day lynch as nothing valuable in terms of information.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8906959&postcount=712
What? I don't know what you're saying here.

But about the disconnection method, I still think that it is not very good. Scum can decide to disconnect themselves with other scum, connect themselves with town, or anything of the sort because they know who the town are. Known scumtells like that should be taken with a grain of salt, because when any scumtells are known, they become tinged with a drop of WIFOM.

He rides the opinions of the more popular players in the game: "I agree with this person" etc etc etc.. I can bring up countless examples if need be, but he doesn't put a lot of his own opinion into town matters.
I admit to this, but does that really make me scum? If someone has a meta to doing something scummy, then it's bad, as it messes up people's scumdars, but does it mean that they're mafia in every game they play in? No. It just means that they tend to stumble into common scumtells such as buddying, bandwagoning, and the sort as a result of how they play.

- Scum Inquisition:

#992 – Cacti. Along with #1007. Asking about the mechanics of a role, but it’s very obviously done so in a way to question about what mafia should do in this situation – note he mentions the roleblocker, he mentions questions on ‘how’ and ‘why’. After lurking, and now asking these, it’s an indication he wants background information on roles unfamiliar to him. Weigh up the scum and town merits of these:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9055973&postcount=1007
I come from epicmafia, where there are no such thing as non-recruiting masons, other then cops together, which were not called "cop masons". They were a foreign concept to me.

- Voting Patterns:

Cacti your vote on Rockin came from when you had greater suspicions on other players. I now see this as a bus vote.
You see it however you want to see it, so it is in your favor, because you're pushing a mislynch on me. I know that at the time, my suspicions simply changed, but I did not see why. A scumtell I don't like that much is flip-flopping. I really don't see what's so scummy about it. Sometimes, people's minds change, but people are discouraged to announce a different fos, because people will call them scummy.

As for Gheb it's pretty obvious your appeal to town on when to hammer is very standout scummy. Why would you seek approval for a hammer?
I get called scummy either way. If I don't hammer him, I get accused of protecting a scumbuddy, if I do, I get accused of making a move to try to put me in a clear. This is why I don't like scumtells like this.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
tl;dr

Your whole pbpa is basically twisting my actions in a way that would make me look scummy. I could probably go back and twist all of my actions in a way that would make me look townie if I wanted to, and do to same to everyone else too, scummy or townie.

@Kataefi, please do not use color and that size 2 thing. So many tags...

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Gonna have a lot of fun with this:
_

Firstly:

Twisting your actions is a good last-ditch attempt to call my interpretations of you scummy. I'm inclined to believe my interpretations because scum lies between you and me and I know my role, therefore, I feel obliged to make claims on your play now that I've reread the game knowing who exactly is scum. It makes looking at the interactions between you, Gheb and Rockin a lot easier, hence I made the effort, at the very least, to showcase the subtle interactions you 3 did within this game.
_

Okay:

You governed someone the whole of town deemed suspicious without 100% knowing their alignment other than a quick revenge claim by them after they had got lynched. What's stopping someone lying? It's legit scumtell WIFOM when you later tell mentos Day 5 that you governed because he was the town doc.

The quote you showed me has little merit - there was no opportunity used to talk out Kevin's claim and you yourself had no clue what flip he would turn out. You showed no interest. You were a) town and lucky or b) scum and knew he was a townie because who else would be other than your scumbuddies? It has more scum merit going for b), or that you played very badly albeit lucky with a). You seem competent in making points, and I'm town, so of course the only way I can relate to your actions is through b).
_

Riddle did this to me too; he said that he was very suspicious of Swords and I, yet always voted Swords, but not me... And you're Riddle! Wait, so this must mean that you're protecting me, and if I'm scum... That means that your protecting me as a scumbuddy, and you're scum!
Well then... you've shown the possibility that we're both scummy Cacti and we've already won the game. Great point to make.

If it's a sarcy jab at my point then I'll clarify and say the point concerns the amount of referencing they do to you, how they talk to you, the @s, the 'Cacti is scummy but now he's not' attitude, the times when you and Rockin literally post one after the other, the times Gheb shows concern over Rockin and then over you consecutively - there's no such connections I could find with Riddle aside from a straight 'right I want you dead' from Day 1.

What this shows is depth of play - of course scum are going to coordinate and scum plans are never as one dimensional as straight bussing or bigging up...

Sure, I'm distancing from Rockin! You're interpreting my words in a way that makes me look scummy. If we're going to instantly assume that I'm distancing from Rockin in every time I say he's scummy, then why not also instantly assume that whenever Gheb went for Swords instead of me, it was helping his mafia buddy... Wait. It is what you're assuming! Was Gheb helping his mafia buddy every time he stated his support for somebody? Was everyone in the game distancing from Rockin whenever they implied a suspicion to him? No.
Cacti the fundmanetal point here is the contradiction in your vote to Rockin because you state clearly on that Day you find others more suspicious - you'd be fine with other lynches.

This applies, again, to other points you made in your post that I didn't bother quoting because they don't address the fundamental point I'm making.

Really, in what games has anyone ever played in (this is to you too, Pierre) that mafia actually posted at the same time consistently. Again, we might also be in the same timezones, just be a coincidence, many other things could explain this.
And it's a coincidence at the time that you shared similar agreements with Gheb along with Rockin, 2 of the dead scum?

I really don't think so.

How is this directly reinforcing my thoughts on Riddle? Why would mafia need to reinforce another mafia buddy's thoughts? This point doesn't even make any sense.
Rockin is reinforcing the view of Riddle's unwise decision making - cue town to suddenly hop on him, as this was his predominant scum aura. Your case was generally floating around Riddle. Rockin, amongst other posts, just gave you and gheb the platforms to pursue an easy lynch further without looking too irrational. Why else was Gheb allowed to get away with bussing Riddle SO much without suspicion as early as Day 1? It was because yourself and Rockin gave subtle nudges like this to make yourselves look less irrational and thus less scum. I have to give credit because I almost got lynched when I replaced in because of this.

That post, sorry, is not the only post in which this is seen. The whole catalogue of posts I referenced can hold merit to this.

I don't see how he's directly expressing his deep concern for me in that one-liner post. Why would mafia even do that? They want as little connections, maybe even anti-buddy (I don't know how to say this, where they're connected by saying each other are scummy. disconnections, i think) connections as they can with each other. If a mafia makes a connection to another person, that's probably just them making a subtle connection to pull someone down with them. Why would they make a connection that would cause a mafia buddy to get lynched, when they are lynched.
No. If by 'anti-buddying' you're referring to bussing it's never as simple as this. Bussing is a strategy used very commonly, and thus the plan itself is prone to becoming too one-dimensional. Scum need to play like town, 1 dimensional tactics will be easily spotted. This is fundamentally why, with just 3 of us alive now, Gheb's very fency, very wishy washy attitude on you Cacti stands out as inherently scummy, because he's not connecting himself to you in a way that is terribly BLATANT, despite making A LOT connections and references to you. Rockin did this also.

How is it that the "only logical reason" is that I've predicted that the lynch will be a townie, and I've placed my vote on Rockin to distance myself? That's the "only logical reason" from your point of view, if you were town. This doesn't even do anything to convince Pierre, the decider, now that we've crossvoted. This is just here to try to make it seem less that I voted a mafia member, and kept my vote on him until the lynch, which is a towntell, and more like distancing, misconstruing it into something that will make me look scummy.
Again, I'll repeat - you found others more suspicious, yet you voted Rockin. Was this good town play? No. If you had showed consistent suspicion on Rockin then of course you'd have hit the nail on the head and you'd have a strong case going for you, BUT, this isn't the case unfortunately, at least to me it isn't.

This was also during my period of lost interest... But it shows evidence of how my mind switched him from scum to dumb town, which gives proof for my reason for voting Rockin.
Well then? If you can be excused for losing interest, then I suppose the entire case on Riddle lurking can be excused also :) The point itself is just not good enough Cacti - this will not be Newbie Mafia x2. I believe you now 'losing interest' is a last ditch attempt to excuse some of the decisions you made.

Are you serious? Why do you keep on pushing this "Gheb flip-flopping on me"? If anything, it just reinforces my belief that he is alternating from making connections with me to try to take him down with him, and looking at me as a possible mislynch target when there's no one else good. He didn't list me as a lurker because as you can see, he's asking for lurkers to speak up and give their top three suspects, which I did three posts ago.
Trying to take you down with him? That's an interesting comment... wasn't it you who said anti-buddying is scum's primary play? Your lurking was limited to the whole entire game. Gheb didn't nearly rip into you as he did others. Gheb was excusing you as 'not the play', yet still swtiching thoughts on your level of scumminess - calling you alarmingly scummy at one point for effect. But he never really pushed a fundamental case against you like he did others - he was namedropping scum in good and bad lights and mixing this up so one-dimensional connections can be blurred out. It's exactly why one of the mafia (YOU) has managed to survive to this point.

I know, it's bad play, but I'm trying to not do that anymore.
I swear if you beat me as town in this I'll be so disappointed in myself! >.> I understand that this may be one of your early games on here, but, really? It is SO important to never back down and admit you've played badly. Well... I'm second guessing Gheb and Rockin would have told you what to do at times - I can see merit in this based on some of the mechanical vote making you did where you're like "vote so and so" with no reasoning, or the "I agree with (insert big town player)" here.
_

The rest of it we'll go back and forth on, fair points.

NOW...

Cacti - why the defending with no attacking? Your case against me is...? Or have you not got one? I can help you...

I'm scummy because:

- Gheb bussed me, showing suspicions as early as D1.
- Riddle lurking throughout the Day and making a reaching case on Macman D1.
- Me going for Mentos.

I'll answer these to seal your attempt in making me look bad. Firstly, you 'lost interest' in this game as you've quoted above. Riddle also lost interest:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9001053&postcount=898

Therefore, and I'll be frank, Riddle is as scummy as you are, and if you're not scum, Riddle isn't scum. Lurking should reflect you as badly it did against Riddle.

Now... Gheb. He showed suspicions on me D1... pressed on me from Day 2 onwards and went relentless as the Days went on by. Is this early bus really an efficient bus?

Finally... I went for Mentos and I am so disappointed I didn't invest the energy to go for you instead. Despite this however, Pierre was the one who next voted, and Marshy was the one that hammered with no reasoning.
_

Any more questions and stuff just let me know! =p

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
The problem with making a case in 3-man lylo with a clear is that it's not really a case, it's just picking up mud to throw at the other person. All "evidence" will be tainted with bias, both sides twisting it to fit the other person as scummy. It's not real scumhunting, it's just manipulating known scummtells, twisting scummy actions, etc.

But, if Pierre asks for a case, I'll give it... Kind of too lazy to right now.

But I have a few points I can make without being biased, hopefully -

Firstly, a main decider about if I'm town or scum is basically if I'm town or mafia governor. There's only two options here - My claim, or Pheonix Wright. About the flavor of the lynch stop, people have said that Pheonix Wright never calls on a cell phone to stop a lynch, and that my very character, Matt Engarde, has called on a cellphone to stop something in the game he was in. Strong flavor there, if it matters. Also, what would Pheonix Wright be doing with a group of criminals, getting ready to lynch someone? He doesn't do any undercover work like that in the games, does he?

Secondly, I think mafia's strategy in this game was to try to disconnect from each other as much as they could, and just always take the correct side of arguments (siding with people that they know that are town). Good evidence for this theory, which I have been thinking about for a long time, can be found in a post by Chaco -

Swords, stop parroting Kevin. It's all your doing.

Gheb, actually read. You'll find at least 4 points you can change with good reading.

Pierre and you are both town. Hence, if you noticed, I said TvT argument. Lol.

Gheb is confirmed scum. (Not actually confirmed, but confirmed to me)

I'm not having to try hard to scum hunt right now, when that occurs maybe I will.

Kevin, I know you're a sensible person. So listen to this. I am not having to try yet in this game, I can peek in and get heavy reads off of everyone right now. Think I'm bluffing? I'm 90% sure that Gheb is scum. You can notice the subtle changes if you look. Am I going to point them out? No. Cause that gives you insight to how I play.

Stop forcing the obvious, and go with what fits but doesn't seem right.
Early in the game, he's oddly sure that Gheb is mafia. Going on the theory that mafia's strategy is to tell the truth to become more townie, evidence can be found in Rockin and Gheb's questionings and votes of each other, and if we include Riddle/Kataefi as the last scum, it fits in perfectly - in the beginning of the game, this was originally how Chaco meant to play - He said he was sure of Gheb's alignment, and pursued Riddle to distance from them both. Later on, Gheb made sure to disconnect himself from Rockin with a few arguments and questionings, and Riddle with his constant pressing. Finally, Kataefi was going to distance himself from Rockin by hammering him at the end of the day, but got ninja'd by the votecount.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
That's a good case actually - when you say "later on", regarding Riddle, you mean throughout the whole game? How can you explain this? Can you breakdown the efficiency of bussing so early?

Also NOTE: the many posts that I referenced contradict your single post a lot because both Rockin and Gheb had MANY moments of agreement and cooperation, supporting what I said about depth of play. Scum is never so 1-dimensional in any game.

Your theory of bussing and anti-buddying does not fully relate to my vote on Rockin. I would quote my post but you've obviously searched it already - I'll remind you that I stated my reluctance to vote Rockin claiming he's the 'deer in headlights'. Your theory does support my want for a wagon on Gheb though - but then by your sarcy logic in the posts above I can throw in that Macman really wanted to wagon Gheb also... and he's town.

The flavor clear is correct - the question is what point is there using your ability if it's going to reveal your alignment? That in itself is an imbalanced role. Mentos must be correct in that Phoenix Wright and other scumbuddies (though without active abilities you possessed at the time) must have safe claims and safe flavor descriptions from the game mod. Makes me think about Gheb claiming Godot now.

What's stopping Phoenix Wright using Matt Engarde? I've seen last minute ordeals in the games with Phoenix Wright persuading and hoping other characters come in to prevent the prosecution from getting its guilty result.

That or Scumfever's pulled our leg and there's no Phoenix Wright, though the patterns in the flavour suggest otherwise. But there's really no conrete tells for this here.

I don't fully know how to respond to the flavor clear point because I don't understand how you got flavor-cleared to begin with. Something I'll ask the mod at the end of the game!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Sorry, when I say your theory in the 3rd paragraph... I mean the conclusions you've drawn from Chaco's single post about distancing/bussing/anti-buddying etc...

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Any thoughts Pierre? Game's gone quiet again. Cacti, anything else you have to point against me aside from a single post? Maybe you'd like to look into the questions I asked - Pierre can do this also.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
I will admit that I have my doubts, but for better or worse, this game is over. My decision had little to do with Kataefi - he was thorough and detailed, but unconvincing. I agree with Cacti's 1432 that the pbpa is very twisting. Cacti's power and subsequent flavor-clear put him in the yes and Riddle's play put him in the no.

vote: Kataefi

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
FINAL VOTE COUNT

Kataefi (2) - Cacti, Pierre
Cacti (1) - Kataefi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So it comes down to this."

"You almost got away with it..didn't you?"

"Wha...what are you talking about?"

Pierre and Cacti turn to Kat

"Here goes nothing.."

"...."

"uhm....uh..."

"NOOOOOOO!"

PHOENIX WRIGHT (Kataefi), Mafia Godfather, has been lynched.

"hmph...I was almost sorry...Feenie"

Dahlia Hawthorne (Pierre the Scarecrow), town 1 shot vigilante, escaped!

"Ha! I knew it. Never trust anyone, even your own attorney."

Matt Engard (Cacti), Town Governor has escaped

CONGRATS TOWN

ROLE PMS AND THOUGHTS TO COME IN A BIT

i have a test tos tudy for :(

Top Bottom