• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Mafia [GAME OVER!]

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yeah OKAY.. I'm on it guys! - I'm on page 8 to the point where Riddle made a point about Cacti and Macman agreed etc etc... I'm going to make pretty big posts about my thoughts on each Day to show you guys I AM trying to catch up with this. I'm aiming to read a whole DAY every 24 hours and make a post on my thoughts.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Well, I think I'm going to Unvote: Gheb Vote: Swords. Startin to think it may not be bad for Mac to die either, but I'm still not comfortable with Swords V Cacti being TvT and it's time to take a shot at one of them.
Why the sudden change of heart from wanting to lynch Pierre or Kevin to now lynching me/cacti like you did on D1? explain.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Um, this is very WIFOMey. You could have chosen not to hop on the lynch to confuse everyone. Then again, maybe you were town convinced that someone else was scum.

Or, maybe you are scum trying to pick out the towniest in order to kill them. You said that circus was definitely town. Then he dies N2. This makes me more convinced that you are scum.

So, you're just suspicious of them and me simply because they've not been contributing as much recently? Your thoughts on lynching me seems more like an OMGUS to me. Riddle is explainable, because some people have brought a case against him. Rockin can go, as chaco was very scummy and after this he hasn't really been contributing. Explain your lynch thoughts on Cacti.

So far, you've only said that my reasoning is dumb, you provided a wifomey answer for A, B Circus died N2, and you said that he was confirmed town. This makes me think that you are the mafia traitor. C your lynch thoughts are just crap. You think just because a person is inactive is why they should be lynched? Also, your suspicion of me seems like an OMGUS. Explain.

I definitely think Pierre should be the lynch for the day.
I feel like you are now continuing this just for the sake of continuing it. I have told you what happened, and my reasoning for it, and why it would have been poor of me to do so as scum. I have given you the answers, and now you need to either take them or leave them, and I guess you are leaving them. Random thoughts about a mafia traitor in the mix... something that Gheb also said he thought I was. If a mafia traitor flips, I guess I will be looking at the two of you, because you have both said openly that you think I am a traitor for almost no reason that leads one to think "traitor." Other than that, no, I am not going to explain why you think the things I do are WIFOM/OMGUS. If you cannot tell the difference, then you are simply lacking in the discerning department.

pierre rockin for his lurking now. kat/riddle for bad posts throughout the entirety of the game. you because i still think cacti/swords is TvT and kevin/mentos get to live today
Rockin for lurking, Katriddle for bad posts, okay. Fine with those.

Me because not cacti or swords? I fail to see how because you think Cacti and Swords are town bickering with each other, that leads you to me.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
I feel almost lost in this game. To me, when I cannot at least pick up on one person who bothers me, it means the scum are doing a very good job of appealing and hiding. I guess I feel like almost the entire town, myself included, has just... stagnated. Stuck in syrup, trying to move through molasses. You know.

After looking at the list again and eliminating the people I do not want to lynch, however, I am basically left now with Riddle/Kataefi. I know that you just replaced into this game, and you have had to do a lot of reading that you are still not caught up on, but you've had a while, and you are not really replacing into a good position. Personally, look at it this way - Riddle never replaced out, because you never caught up. So don't take it offensively.

vote: Kataefi

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This has gotten far beyond ridiculous. I wanted to lynch Riddle yesterDay already but nobody was down for that.

Unvote Vote Kataefi

:059:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yeah I am aware but I don't want ANYONE thinking I'm just the quick and EASY lynch just because I'm not catching up.

Page 30 out of 70... I'm getting there, I've been making notes on things:

These notes are all over the place, I was just jotting down stuff in notepad as I read along, and they're just common sense filler notes but it's to show I'm doing SOMETHING:

1. Randomised Lynching - Gheb says no, MArshy asking questions as to how to randomise the lynch etc etc... funny GIFs
Macman using a variety of GIFs to possibly disguise flavour

Macman/Pierre in D1 Pierre acting a little condescending there and Macman rightly defending. seems like TvT to me but Pierre tried too hard to make a link between scum and GIFs. Riddle came in as defence, which I thought quite good actually, which received suspicion from the likes of marshy, chaco, cac.ti.

I take the truth was quite new to the game or new to day 1s?

_

Chaco apparently mixing up his playstyle... attracting attention from kevin, macman... chaco really throwing himself out there and acting confident. Oh wow Chaco gets replaced by Rockin.

#195 - I've come to the conclusion that I just enjoy reading mentos' insight.

Page 15/16 lots of votes being scattered about here.

Riddle went missing quite a bit

SwordsRBroken attracting lots of attention - apparent contradictions in his posts... pushing on the cacti and not defending himself. Not really liking SRB's play here.

#275 really insightful by pierre, starting a trend of long-filled posts from others which ultimately gets everyone talking. Can only see town incentives here.

Macman has a sense of humour =p I like that. Riddle was right to vote on you at #282 though because of this, I would have probably done the same - it's funny but it's difficult to gauge for what town purposes 'funny' in general is. I think Macman secretly gets all defensive when someone votes him... and will vote back... seen with Pierre and Riddle up to this part of the day.

I didn't find Riddle's case all that weak against Macman, especially considering it was on D1. I thought Gheb #303 tried to totally start a wagon against Riddle there with the FoS but didn't place a vote - I found that odd...

D1
RIGHT NOW:
Pierre, Rockin come across as perceptive players - I like how they make mass summaries about players.
Riddle is somewhere in the middle... going from active to inactive but making a few perceptive posts and choices that I would have probably taken.
Macman posts a lot of filler but I think it's just his personal play but I do think his purpose is town.
The Truth I think is new to things but reminds me of me when I first played!
Kevin being really quiet imo.. though he raises a few good points. Nothing standout as SCUM.

Sinz #367
- MAssive post on kevin but seemed as if you had the intention of finding scumtells no matter what he was going to post.

****it macman #391 was really good. You have this balance of posting amazing stuff every 100 filler posts =p

Oh okay so Omni replaced #432... someone could have just told me to read his post!
RIGHT OKAY:

Those voting me... I find this weird. I understand Riddle may have left scumtells possibly D2 or D3 but I thought you'd all at least be patient for me to say something and assess how my play would be different from Riddle's or to somehow at least spot similarities and differences in our thoughts etc etc etc... especially when there are potential other lynch candidates as well.

I'll be honest I think right now I'm going to be the easy lynch this Day because I've landed in Riddle's shoes at a difficult and crucial time.

Despite this I'll just keep reading, I'll answer any questions and I'll keep everyone updated. It's so much easier said than done trying to read and analyse everyone's posts.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
There simply is not time enough to allow you to catch up at the pace you are taking. Deadline is very soon, and we have crossed that threshold without any change between Riddle and Kataefi. I would suggest you catch up as quickly ad possible, realistically tonight, and tell us who you suspect. Your notes are nice to see but not nearly as important as your current suspects here and now. Even that may not divert the current, attractive course of having you full claim pre-lynch.

Who you find suspect, naturally, may end up as choice #2, because your vote would be on them as opposed to yourself.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
There simply is not time enough to allow you to catch up at the pace you are taking.
There is enough time at the pace I'm going! I'm asking quick lynchers to at least have the decency and read my notes before they vote me. If I'm set in stone as someone's easy lynchee there's not much I can do to convince them so instead of voting now just vote before the deadline. I'd prefer this decency as a new player coming into a busy game.

Page 60 out of 70-whatever copy and pasted directly from notepad because I couldn't be ****ed to format it:

YES IT'S ALL COMMON SENSE CASUAL **** but it's what I know about the game and I'm not much of a logical thinker, my thoughts are generally scattered but come together when I find a claim to make and I can assure everyone here these notes stem from town roots:

From Page 40 onwards:

#589 I like Macman a lot now... I think he has his mind screwed on despite me thinking he made a lot of filler posts. Probably because it's the first time we're playing in left 4 scum mafia!

I wasn't comfortable AT ALL with Riddle's play post #603, **** the pieces I have to pick up to defend myself lmao... I think he originally thought he would come across town, which is fair enough because of his and now MY role but still I'd be highly suspicious of that... it's like leading someone to there own grave. He should have ended it quick... no point prolonging someone's inevitable death.

BUT WHY IS HE SO QUIET? I'd be defending myself like made... getting wrongfully lynched is bad for town if you're town!

Anyways moving on...

Riddle attracting a bit of attention. Macman raises interesting points that Kevin AND Gheb were quick to put blame on Riddle for hammering. Two candidates I'll be looking out for as I catch up.. (possible coordination going)... I haven't been suspicious of neither player up until Macman raised the issue.

Sinz is town cop -- BAD! =( I think Kevin looks incredibly scummy at that point and I think Macman and Marshy were wise to turn the tables and shift a bit of pressure there with their votes!

#636 by Kevin wasn't even a defence =O It like was a 'okay yeah I was wrong and I'm stupid but screw you all, you don't have a case against me anyways!' I didn't really like that!

People saying they're rereading... I dunno... you should have been reading everything in the first place =p

#642 by Kevin... why? Self-voting is not productive and there are no town reasons for this imo unless you were mafia gone HORRIBLY wrong and wanted to suicide.

Right now:

+ Macman
- Kevin

Haven't heard much from, gheb, pierre or rockin who I thought were going to be quite active.

Mentos makes a fantastic case against kevin #662! I really enjoy reading your posts for some reason! /idolising - though a little TOO long... maybe an attempt to be a little TOO pro-town for scummy reasons, but this is just scepticism right there from there, so good job on that post.

#667 Pierre makes a good point on SRB... that comment does apper quite out of place though was probably intended to get on the good side of mentos considering I think he's taking control of the game quite well at this point.

Gheb and Kevin are looking like they're working together imo... It's clear as day Kevin is in a bad position and Gheb appears to be somewhat trying to clear him post #673... I'm not liking Kevin and Gheb.

Didn't realise how many Likes Kevin uses =p And when Rockin posts I just don't see anything of substance... bit of a filler player atm, sorry rockin =(

God... Gheb is going to be my nemesis... post #688 is a good case BUT I just think it's a means of steering discussion away from Kevin... I'm seriously getting vibes that Kevin and Gheb are somehow bouncing off each other.

#693 I liked! A bit of a bullying attempt by Mentos on Kev and Kev could have gone all defensive and appeared even more scummy, but this was actually a decent defence!

WHERE THE **** IS RIDDLE?

Cacti steps up a nice case against SRB... I wasn't a fan of SRB even at the start of D1... I could have seen myself slowly leaning towards an SRB wagon here.

#715... SRB's points just haven't got that oomph to any of them. I thought Riddle put up a good job justifying stuff here. SRB just unnecessarily uses all these fancy acronyms that don't mean **** imo... I've never been a big fan of them myself there's so many ways to say the same thing... SRB looked like he just used them for the sake of using them etc etc...

Rockin #724... meh. Another filler post... I'm a bit disappointed in this =( you made a really good analysis D1 and then just disappeared off the scale. Lurking, coasting, whatever it's called, it looks pretty bad. I think because you post cute and stuff people are obliged to let you off this time around.

Kevin not helping #786...

#794... interesting that Gheb of all people reminds SRB to rework his vote on Riddle (myself) away from Kevin... again a sign to me saying he's desperate to defend Kevin.

And aw man he just voted Kev... theory blown out of the water... I'm still connecting them because it could be plan b for scum to sacrifice kev at the cost of gheb being in a good light.

Pierre has disappeared... Riddle has vanished... Rockin a little more active now...

Okay wow... the lynch and night kill... bad of us to lose Circus but I just never thought much of him at all... (btw if I sound harsh I just mean this all in jest... all pantomine to me) KEvin on the other hand protected himself... or someone protected him? I dunno... I'm VERY confused at this point.

ERM... as far as I know... and on the mafiawiki... GOVERNOR can possibly be an anti-town role. Is it possible that a governor protected KEvin despite him claiming he protected himself? Or maybe he himself is the governor... blah blah

#864... I actually never knew there was a governor in the game =/ but I suppose I've never come across the role before.
So yeah:

-Kevin
-Gheb

- SRB

^ CURRENT SUSPECTS FOR ME

They look like they're both working together UP TO THE POINT I'VE READ. Gheb steers direction away from Kevin, Gheb suddenly votes Kevin when all hope is lost for mafia, Kevin magically is protected from the day lynch... could it be anymore obvious that one of the two are scum?

A few quiet ones actually: Pierre is very on and off imo in activity... you and Rockin were the ones I was expected to hear a lot from in terms of productivity and activity and I was disappointed... sorry guys. Cacti I don't really care for... SRB just rubs off as scummy to me... just hops on the acronym train and uses a bunch of useless terminology to convey points that could have been much better said without them - possibly trying to look a little too pro-town for scum reasons.

Macman... head is screwed on. Mentos as well. I actually got scared a bit when Mentos was modkilled... though saying that I think when Mentos makes a case and it's a pretty good case, I get this bully-ish vibe from him that he likes to drill his points into the game and take over discussion. I like it but I'd hate to be on the receiving end... I'm talking about the Kevin/Mentos exchange somewhere in the second Day when mentos made that MASSIVE post.

I'm willing to answer any questions :)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Oh I should be finished reading the entirety of the thread very soon. Expect one more big post to roundup my thoughts and then I will be making a vote.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Vote Count:

Rockin (1) – Cacti
Kat (3) - Marshy, Gheb, Pierre
Pierre (1) - Swords
Swords (1) - Mentos

With 10 alive it takes a vote of 6 to lynch!
Deadline is the last second of 12/15 EST

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Will read Kata's posts/make one of my own after his last is completed, either later tonight or tomorrow when I get home from work. In the meantime, to respond to Swords, I'm starting to doubt I am sane, and would now rather take the risk of not knowing for sure what to do if I get an inno. Especially with Pierre and Kevin picking it up, I would rather go with someone I find scummier instead of lynching to test my sanity. Yesterday would have been fine for that, especially because Kev was looking scummier at the time, and I would have been willing to test on Pierre(aka not claimed doc) today, but he's really picked up his game and I feel a bit better letting him live.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
kevin why aren't you voting? what's the play? also stop being worst **** doc thanks

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Thought I was on like Kat.

Vote Kat

Also yeah cause you know the last game I was in had like, a mafia executioner so that would totally clear circus in my mind. Quit being like the worst mafia player ever k tnx. You haven't done jack **** this whole game like.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Alright well I'm close to finishing now. I have 4 votes, almost a day left until the deadline, I don't really have many options left to dissuade my doubters and lynchers so if I'm hammered over night (early morning over here so I'm losing to sleep) I'll say good luck to town.

I shall be making my final post tomorrow morning my time on the last few remaining pages, that is I'm still alive.

Marshy, Gheb, Pierre and now Kevin, it's totally understandable. This game has looked very fun! Though it's interesting to see both Gheb and Kev vote for me, no reasoning, very quick votes - my suspicions might hold some value on these 2.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Actually like, I would much rather lynch Marshy if we can get that wagon going.
I might have agreed to this a few days ago. Marshy has basically just been coasting all Day 3 and asking other people what to do and I find it very weak. But he did point out, where I failed to, that the plan to have you simply protect the claimed mason partner would immediately fail thanks to the extremely probable mafia roleblocker. so if you're a doctor and the governor is town then i doubt marshy is scum because he would have passed up on a good opportunity. so marshy is a no-go for me, thanks in large part to that interjection.

Kataefi... maybe you want to full claim?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Kat is at L-2, i think he should claim. What does everyone else think?

Pierre lynch gets no love, so i'll Unvote. I'd like to hear the rest of Kat's thoughts also.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
So yeah:

-Kevin
-Gheb

- SRB

^ CURRENT SUSPECTS FOR ME

They look like they're both working together UP TO THE POINT I'VE READ. Gheb steers direction away from Kevin, Gheb suddenly votes Kevin when all hope is lost for mafia, Kevin magically is protected from the day lynch... could it be anymore obvious that one of the two are scum?

A few quiet ones actually: Pierre is very on and off imo in activity... you and Rockin were the ones I was expected to hear a lot from in terms of productivity and activity and I was disappointed... sorry guys. Cacti I don't really care for... SRB just rubs off as scummy to me... just hops on the acronym train and uses a bunch of useless terminology to convey points that could have been much better said without them - possibly trying to look a little too pro-town for scum reasons..
What do you mean by the "acronym train"? Also, how am i scummy, and why do you think i'm working together with Gheb and Kevin? I was against kevin during D2 and he's still not on my list of innocents either. Explain please.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Marshy, Gheb, Pierre and now Kevin, it's totally understandable. This game has looked very fun! Though it's interesting to see both Gheb and Kev vote for me, no reasoning, very quick votes - my suspicions might hold some value on these 2.
Um, no. Riddle has had a large case stacked against him. Riddle had been coasting most of D3, so there was not much new to put against him there.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
*Um, no. riddle has had a large case stacked against him by Gheb.

Just wanted to add that for clarification.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I think if we were to lynch one of swords/cacti we should go with cacti since cacti has more definite disconnections if cacti flips town.[riddle/swords] and more info is obtained from a cacti lynch than a swords one.

Also think riddlekat is town.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
I think if we were to lynch one of swords/cacti we should go with cacti since cacti has more definite disconnections if cacti flips town.[riddle/swords] and more info is obtained from a cacti lynch than a swords one.
Can you explain this....? I don't really follow any of it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
if swords flip scum. All we have is that everyone was ok with his lynch except for me. If cacti flips scum, we now can feel more comfortable trusting riddle/swords. because swordsvcact is probs not SvS. And because riddle has been tunneling on cacti all day. Basically a cacti lynch gives us more info than a swords lynch.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
if swords flip scum. All we have is that everyone was ok with his lynch except for me. If cacti flips scum, we now can feel more comfortable trusting riddle/swords. because swordsvcact is probs not SvS. And because riddle has been tunneling on cacti all day. Basically a cacti lynch gives us more info than a swords lynch.
So what you're telling me is if the whole town finds one of my scumpartners suspicious, me and my other scumpartner should also say hes suspicious, and then they wont lynch him?

I hate the disconnections method.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
No. I am saying that a cacti lynch would net us more info than a swords lynch.

actually yes, that may be a good strat if you were scum and you know that the people who you are playing with tend to use a similar strat.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Apart from the "info that we net" from either lynch, who do you think is actually more scummy - Cacti or SwordsRbroken? You seem completely focused on the information we get after either lynch and not the actual lynches themselves. Its nice to lynch for information but it seems like you're not even talking about lynching to try to hit scum?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I think cacti is scummier. But for reasons noone else would agree with so i'd rather push his lynch from this angle.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
still very very down for a pierre wagon btw. i remember others saying that and id be happy to switch

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
kat, whose the play?
id go with a pierre lynch tho he is my 4th choice at this point.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
@SRB - sorry those were from notes I was jotting lots of stuff down if I saw a post that caught my attention. I did imply they were all scattered:

To explain though:

Acronym train = using a bunch of mafia acronyms all over the place. It's not official, don't suddenly start using that as well ;)

Oh I'm not associating you at all with Gheb and Kevin, sorry it seemed that way.

Gheb and Kev are the ones i think are working together. I felt you just use unnecessary terminology in your posts - it felt very off to me. Then there were posts of you solely agreeing with players who were taking control over the game... implies that you're trying to buddy and get on their good side. EXAMPLE: Mentos' large tirade on Kev, then you coming in. I actually believe it was Riddle that pointed this out. Though you're definitely not my part of my primary suspects at all.

_

Okay... the play for me:

Gheb
Kevin

Rockin
SRB

In that order.

Some notes on the final pages of what I read:

From page 60 onwards

#925 well thanks gheb for saying 'I'll give Riddle's replacement time to catch up'. So so kind of you to say that. Shame about that vote on me...

#932 - Kataefi's pronounced Katta-Effy

Rockin still a really quiet player imo... don't know if Rockin is getting away with too much especially BECAUSE they were very perceptive Day 1. For someone to disappear like that can only make me think they have something to hide...

So there WAS a rockin wagon... that's interesting.

Everything appears to have died on Kevin... exactly what happened here? I know there's not much time but I'd LOVE for someone to explain to me why no one's suspicious of Kevin - you all DAY LYNCHED HIM AND HE'S STILL ALIVE!!

Gheb SERIOUSLY defending Kevin here...AGAIN #976 honestly I'm onto something with these 2 no word of a lie. having an outside perspective on this game I think it's clear as day there's some kind of protective bond between them based on the amount of times Gheb has tried to steer conversation away from Kevin's doubters onto new subjects.

<I'm reading the point at which I joined but went inactive now. I actually notified Scumfever of this and I was going to get another replacement for me, but I was persuaded to keep playing =)>

Anyways Gheb is up there as my primary lynch candidate, kevin slowly behind. Notice how I said they have a connection, and notice how they are BOTH on my wagon.
Very surprised I wasn't hammered overnight, it's certainly good to still be alive and give as much input as I can.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
still very very down for a pierre wagon btw. i remember others saying that and id be happy to switch
Cool, i'm down for a Pierre wagon if a few others are.

Also, i think Pierre, kat, or Cacti would be our best lynch in that order.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Looks like Marshy, Swords and me are all equally OK with either Pierre or Kat lynch? Since deadline isn't far now it'd be cool if we could get a majority soon. Like to hear who mentos, macman, rockin, cacti and kevin are leaning more between those two so we can make sure to lynch somebody toDay (and hopefully governor won't interfere this time around -_-).

I'll comment on Kat's points later but a lot of that looks like OMGUS because I've been on him all game.

:059:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
omg yes kat. thinking the same **** i was thinking. I started compiling a list of times Gheb parroted or defended Kevin, but there was too much of it and I didn't want to type that much.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
I think cacti is scummier. But for reasons noone else would agree with so i'd rather push his lynch from this angle.
I'm sorry but does this not bother anyone else.... Macman you are not high on my lynch list at all but this just doesn't sit well with me. Why don't you share your reasons?

Your playstyle ****ing sucks.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
You know what, no, this is just bothering me way too much.

Marshy, if you are not scum, then you have completely forgotten how to play the game of Mafia.

unvote vote: Marshy

Kataefi, you don't want to claim? I've repeated this multiple times and no-one at all has acknowledged it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Because pierre. My reasoning is basically, he's very likely to be scum with KevinM.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
125:Gheb attempts to further Kevin’s point about how it is suspect that Swords and I voted Cacti in quick succession.

152:FOSes Chaco after Kevin brings up his case against him.

224:Repeats something Kevin said about truth not answering Chaco question. [The Kevin post is right before this.]

343:Kevin later uses this point as a reason for being suspicious of Marshy.

384:At the bottom, Gheb questions me about agreeing with certain parts of Marshy’s list. He asks if I now think that Rockin is clear, Truth is neutral, and Kevin being scum. Than he goes on in further detail asking specifically about Kevin. What makes me think he’s scum yada yada. I bring this up because of all the people in Marshy’s scum list, he decides to focus on Kevin. Esp when I had spoken about Sinz being town way more than I ever even mentioned Kevin being town. Odd that he chooses Kevin to focus that point on.

436:I bring this post up specifically because it kind of reminded me of what m3d did to me when we were both scum in a broom game. M3D called me a noob inthread for not knowing when the deadline was. Here Gheb shows one of Kevin’s posts as being unhelpful. What m3d was trying to do here was have it on record of him saying some negative things about me, but not actually saying anything to push a case in my direction or further any points against me. It seems like Gheb is doing the same thing here. Especially when you consider that Gheb nor Kevin have ever really spoken directly to eachother all game. Neither has even questioned a post the other has made.

511:Gheb talks about how I am being Marshy’s lapdog because of my lynch pool. All his points about this are trash and I tell him why in my next post after this. The thing is, Kevin pushed this entire point during his whole random AtE breakdown. It’s interesting to see the exact same words come from Gheb. Also interesting to note, that Kevin is in my lynchpool.

541:FOSes me because I think Kevin is scum.

616:This of course should be evident. Thinks Riddle is obvscum after Kevin says he’s suspicious of him.

649:Just wanted to point this out. One of the very few times Kevin/Gheb mentions one another. Kevin FOSes gheb for such a ******** reason, just seems like he wanted to get an FOS on Gheb out there. Note that he never does anything about this suspicion.

673:Gheb says he will compile a case against Riddle sometime today. An attempt to get the attention off of Kevin. Gheb starts to shed suspicion on the people who are on the Kevin wagon. States he wouldn’t lynch Kevin today but never explains why not. Gheb doesn’t state what he thinks about Mentos’s case, he actually seems to ignore all the points brought up and instead starts to question other people.

687:Defends Kevin with absolutely horrid reasoning. “but to me the issue with Kevin seems to be the attitude of his posts, which to me is more a indytell than a scumtell (kinda like Hando in Spidey) moreso than him doing/saying something downright scummy.” Lolololo wtf is this. Did you even read the case on him? Hahhahhaha this is such a horrible point I can’t even believe Gheb made it. The ‘attitude’ of his posts? What? Like I don’t even understand what Gheb is saying here. How is this an indy-tell? Wtf. He then says some **** about being tunnelvisioned even though the day just started. Tunnelvisioning is **** people throw out there when they don’t feel like giving an adequate defense. Kevin even accused us of tunneling him during the pushing of his case.

688:Pushes a case against riddle. More horrid KevinM defense. Says some more **** about how he thinks Kevin is more likely to be an indy base don obscure reasoning. Then goes onto say that he’d rather not lynch an indy today. Continues to talk about tunneling. All of these are clear attempts to try to get the talk and suspicion away from Kevin.

700: More terribad reasoning for why Kevin is an indy instead of scum. “A lot of the stuff he posted yesterDay was one-line and there's a lot of fluff in it but I don't think KevinscuM would play that.” How exactly do you think KevinscuM would play like? I’m pretty sure he played similarly in Simpsons Mafia. This is such a random vague comment.

729: and 730:

751:Starts to be ok with the Swords wagon even tho earlier throughout the game he stated that he thought swords was town. He seems to be down with any lynch competing with that of Kevin’s own. He specifically states he agrees with something Kevin said here[when it was actually my point. You agreed with Kevin agreeing with me. Wheres the credit I deserve =(], and further sheds suspicion on people who were suspicion of Kevin. Not to mention that he continues to threaten us about Kevin flipping town/indy and how he would be really suspicious of us if that was the case.

756:Sheds suspicion on Mentos. Says he doesn’t like the Kevin lynch. Says some **** about scum nudging us in the wrong direction. At this point I remember thinking this was incredibly odd that Gheb was against this so hard. I actually thought he had some role[investigative?] that told him KevinM was town.

759:More Kevin defense via shedding suspicion of Kevin.

794:This just seems incredibly fake to me. I don’t think I remember you being suspect of Cacti at all during d2. You also have never been suspect of Kevin and now you are trying to act like you have been.

796:Finally votes Kevin. Clearly because it seems like Kevin will be the lynch for today. This also through my speculations about Gheb being a role that new Kevin’s alignment out the window.

829:Yep

904:States that he doesn’t think that the governor fishing accusal thing on Kevin is legit.

913:Says lynching Kevin or Pierre could end up badly. Interestingly enough, I’m pretty sure Gheb has been pushing a Pierre lynch throughout the day.

933:Lol this is too much. Show you why Kevin is scummier than Pierre? **** is very clear.

976:Sheds suspicion on people pushing Kevin’s lynch. Which is basically only me at this point. Also interesting that he votes Cacti in the post before this, but states here that he thinks riddle is the best bet for today.

990:More suspicion shed on me and mentos. States how it’s easy to push the Kevin lynch right now. Which is completely ******** since this **** is actually very frustrating. Accusing us of tunneling yada yada. Dumb stuff. When I ask him about my plan of having the mason partner claim. He parrots Kevin’s same exact reasoning for why it shouldn’t happen. Clear cut parroting. Whats even worse about this, is that I already shut down kevin’s flawed reasoning. Funny that gheb would state it again here.

So ghebby boy, I hope you can see how connected you are to Kevin. If Kevin were to ever flip scum, Gheb should be the next to go. Thoughts on this?

Top Bottom